IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This problem of Radhaji has been solved by Kanak and other member already. The date was 17/18th night of ......, as given. The time was fixed also. insighter ayrabhutt <insighter_0101 wrote: Respected Radhaji, It is not that difficult that U yourself can not work wout. Ask the age of the native.U can ask elder and older people in the locality who were others who took birth in the that year, Month etc. So U can decide the year of birth. Sun's

position tells the month of the birth. Moon will tell that day. Now Mother or Father or any body who was present at the time of birth who can tell afternoon,evening, night etc. Verify this with position of Lugna ( Singh-Leo as U gave here) And now go for the ruling planets at the moment whin all the above details are in hand and U have storng desire to know the time of the birth. and that's all. =insighter= Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote: Respected pandits Is there any possible to find out the birth time on the basis of Rasi chart given by the native As they lost birth time details it is not possible to find out the dasa period. The native knows the planetary position as follows Lagna..........in simha with ketu 3 house.......occupied by sukra & guru in Tula 4th house.....ocupied by surya and Bhuda 5thhouse......none in Dhanur rasi 6th house.....occupied by Mars in makara .7th house ....occupied by chandra with Rahu 8th house......occupied by none in meena 9th house......occupied by sani in mesham When the native's family want to find out his future from the astrologers who wants the birth time or on which maha dasa he was born. Unfortunately this two important details they lost and they do not remember. As a well wisher of them, I request you to tell me is there any possible to know on which maha dasa he would have born in KP system. Or in which KP reader it is given. Please let me know Thanking you msr 9th

house......sani in mesha Get your email and more, right on the new .com Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Guest guest

Dear sir, Thanks for your reply. Here, the separate no. 25 is given for CA final. If there is a chances for abroad when it will take place and would be it permanent or for few months. 2ndly, like vedic astrology, kp system can give entire life prediction.? I request your comments please...... with regards msr pavan kumar <pavankumargvp wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB;

9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised.

When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th.

Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th.

Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar <

pavankumargvp wrote:

Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad.

we will tell you. with regards Pavan Kumar

Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote:

Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975

Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW

Guest guest

Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh

constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus.

No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the

12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell

you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10 " . Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows;1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star.

2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna.

Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched.

Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran.On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <

kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia

Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran >

wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh

constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus.

No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again

Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the

12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp wrote:

Hare Krsna

Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell

you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@

> wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated.

with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on

Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on -

Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

Dear sir, Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned "corrected TOB is 4.39.50 Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50 sec. would make difference in making the chart. . I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in cusps. If you want this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce. Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We have to wait and see. with regards msr Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the

9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of

the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji,since the person is going through Venus mahadasa and Venus being the strongest significator of the 6th house, I checked the 6th house sub lord. It is mercury owning 5th and 8th and Mercury is stationed in the 7th.Mercury is in the star of Jupiter showing strong signification of 2 and 11.Hence I concluded that the person will do well as a Professional rather than as an emplyee. Please advise.V.Ramachandran.

On 11/13/06, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:

Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10 " . Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows;1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star.

2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna.

Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched.

Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran.On 11/13/06,

Kanak Bosmia <

kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia

Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran >

wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh

No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again

Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the

12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp wrote:

Hare Krsna

Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell

you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@

> wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated.

with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on

Get it NOW

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

Dear Ramchanran ji, Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble. For CA we have to check 9th SBL. 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO and sub of VEN. SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise. For abroad: 12th SBL is SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN. SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. so abrod is promise. JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check. regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10". Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows;1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star. 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna. Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as

the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched. Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house.

Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the

9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote: Dear guruji The

native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Dear Ramchandran ji, Yes you are right i also think profassion is best for this native. regards Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear Kanakji,since the person is going through Venus mahadasa and Venus being the strongest significator of the 6th house, I checked the 6th house sub lord. It is mercury owning 5th and 8th and Mercury is stationed in the 7th.Mercury is in the star of Jupiter showing strong

signification of 2 and 11.Hence I concluded that the person will do well as a Professional rather than as an emplyee. Please advise.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10". Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows;1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star. 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth

lagna. Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched. Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as

04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is

Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become

strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

Hello Mr. Murthy,

I add my replies/comments to your questions in your message appended below.

Best wishes,

-

" gsn murthy " <murthygsnm

Monday, November 13, 2006 12:12 PM

(unknown)

> Dear

> Professor Saheb,

>

> Namaste, A person born with Virgo Ascendent

> and lord of 12(Sun),1(Mercury),2(Venus),4(Jupiter) are

> placed in 3H. Lord of 4H is in 3H is not good becasue

> it is the 12H for the 4H.Am i correct?

NO. IT IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG. FOURTH LORD IN THIRD HOUSE IS A VERY GOOD

POSITION IF THE PLANET IS STRONG.

>

> Conjunction of 12th lord to 4th lord causes to loss of

> fixed assets

YES, IF IT IS CLOSE.

>

> Conjuction of 2nd lord to 4th lord causes causes

> acquiring the fixed assets by making money

YES.

>

> Conjunction of 1st lord to 4th lord how can we

> predict?

CERTAINLY GOOD IF PLANETS ARE STRONG.

>

> Apecting of the Saturn which is the lord of the 6H is

> placed in 9H to all these planets. Will it gives the

> significations of the 9H or 6H?

> Please clarify....

>

IF THE ASPECT IS CLOSE IT IS HARMFUL AS LORD OF SIXTH WILL GIVE THE IMPACT

OF SIXTH HOUSE.

THE BIRTH APPEARS TO BE IN THE MORNING HOURS OF THIRD WEEK OF NOV 1971.

> Thanks

>

> G.S.N.MURTHY

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

> Want to start your own business?

> Learn how on Small Business.

> http://smallbusiness./r-index

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

as per natal chart u cannot go abroad as guru is owber

of 11th i.e 12th from 12th. and also owner of 2nd i.e

12th from 3rd.and NL budh is owner of 8th i.e 12th

from 9th.

sani is supporting only 12th house. and shukra is

supporing 3rd and 9th house. so there are chances of

going abrod in shukra-sani [ 5-7-2007 to 3-9-2010 ]

dasha.

as for passing CA u can pass in shukra-guru dasha as

it supports 4th 9th 11th.

--- Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Ramchanran ji,

>

> Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc

> i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection

> rectification is not advisble.

>

> For CA we have to check 9th SBL.

> 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO and sub of VEN.

>

> SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord

> of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by

> JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11

> conection. so higher study is promise.

>

> For abroad:

> 12th SBL is SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN.

> SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9.

>

> so abrod is promise.

> JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check.

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran

> wrote:

> Dear Kanakji,

>

> The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the

> Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The

> ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10 " . Sir, I matched the

> corrected time of birth as follows;

>

> 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury

> star; Moon is also in Mercury star.

>

> 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.

>

> 3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched

> all moon significators like sign lord, star lord,

> sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the

> birth lagna.

>

> Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected

> birth time. If I had known the issue number of the

> jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have

> compared the same with that given in the KP system.

> The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except

> the issue number has matched.

>

> Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.

>

> Now, I wait for your advice.

>

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

> On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia

> wrote:

> Dear Ramchandran ji,

>

> Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai?

>

> How you set time as 04.39.50?

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran

> wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the

> 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12.

> The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12

> and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted.

> Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give

> short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the

> Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with

> Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of

> 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the

> 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury

> occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers

> are not signifying travel abroad.

>

> Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is

> Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher

> education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's

> drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu

> is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of

> 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7

> and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th

> house. Hence higher education is promised.

>

> When this will happen is the question.

>

> Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the

> Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the

> strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying

> the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus

> becomes the last significator of the 4th.

>

> Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No

> planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes

> the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in

> the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak

> significator of the 9th.

>

> Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are

> in the constellation of the Moon and hence they

> become strong significators of the 9th. Present

> period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only

> till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus,

> Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th

> bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will

> last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish

> his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti

> and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no

> connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till

> the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go

> abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of

> the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving

> numbers 6, 4 and 9.

>

> This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to

> add more light on this prediction.

>

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

>

>

> n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp

> wrote:

> Hare Krsna

> Dear.....

>

> Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or

> may not give accurate prediction. Just give me

> separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad.

> we will tell you.

>

> with regards

> Pavan Kumar

>

> Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote:

> Dear guruji

>

> The native's birth details are given below. Is

> there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the

> native go abroad on job permanently.

> DOB; 9-10-1975

> Time.... 4.37 p.m.

> Place. proper Bombay

>

> Your comments are highly appreciated.

>

> with regards

> msr

>

>

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on

> Small Business.

> Find out what India is talking about on -

> Answers India

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

> Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See

> Me Crying <<

>

>

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail

> beta.

>

>

>

>

=== message truncated ===

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji,When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods. Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try to match lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna significators. I am successful in many cases this way.

Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation I have considered Jupiter as representing 2 and 11 only. If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction, I will be encouraged. If you need to give any specific advice, please do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip only during the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm. Thanks for the reply.V.Ramachandran.On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

> wrote:

Dear Ramchanran ji, Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble.

For CA we have to check 9th SBL. 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO and sub of VEN. SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise.

For abroad: 12th SBL is SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN. SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. so abrod is promise. JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check. regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@

gmail.com> wrote: Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10 " . Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows;

1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star. 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna. Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as

the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched. Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@

gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house.

Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the

9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar <

pavankumargvp wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan Kumar

Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote:

Dear guruji The

native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay

Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on

Get it NOW

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about

the all-new Mail beta.

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Dear Ramachandran ji, Never use Moon star - asc sub conection method. why? 1) you can found all days all nine planet conetced with each other. give your rectified chart i will provfe that all nine planets coneted with Moon star. 2) For example you have fix VEN sub in VEN Rasi Vrishabha- and star was SUN and in this star last sub is VEN and duration of this sub is aprox. 7 Mnt. If you are intrested in maths please check that you can found may change in other cusp's sub during this VEN sub. Now question is which time( during this 7 mnt.) we have to fix? I dont want to creat more confussion so i stop here, now you have to think more on this subject. regards Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear Kanakji,When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods. Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try to match lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna significators. I am successful in many cases this way. Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation I have considered Jupiter as representing 2 and 11 only. If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction, I will be encouraged. If you need to

give any specific advice, please do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip only during the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm. Thanks for the reply.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchanran ji, Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble. For CA we have to check 9th SBL. 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO and sub of VEN. SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is

Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise. For abroad: 12th SBL is SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN. SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. so abrod is promise. JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check. regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10". Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows; 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star.

2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna. Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched. Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st

house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house

of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Further to what Kanakbhai has stated,I would suggest for foreign

trip, sub lord of 12th should signify 3 or9 or12 houses.To be certain

we should incorporate the 4 step theory, where only the primary

significators would help in event fructification.(Details in Files

section).

Principal/primary significators are those planets ,who are in their

own stars or alternatively have no planets in their starsi.e are not

star lords of any planets.

Regards,

Satish

-- In , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Ramachandran ji,

>

> Never use Moon star - asc sub conection method. why?

>

> 1) you can found all days all nine planet conetced with each

other. give your rectified chart i will provfe that all nine planets

coneted with Moon star.

>

> 2) For example you have fix VEN sub in VEN Rasi Vrishabha- and

star was SUN and in this star last sub is VEN and duration of this

sub is aprox. 7 Mnt. If you are intrested in maths please check that

you can found may change in other cusp's sub during this VEN sub. Now

question is which time( during this 7 mnt.) we have to fix?

>

> I dont want to creat more confussion so i stop here, now you have

to think more on this subject.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:

> Dear Kanakji,

>

> When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods.

Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try to match

lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna

significators. I am successful in many cases this way.

>

> Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the

Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation I

have considered Jupiter as representing 2 and 11 only.

>

> If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction,

I will be encouraged. If you need to give any specific advice, please

do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip only during

the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm.

>

> Thanks for the reply.

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

> On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote:

> Dear Ramchanran ji,

>

> Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc

sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble.

>

>

> SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in

6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case

we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise.

>

> For abroad:

>

> so abrod is promise.

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Kanakji,

>

> The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave

as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10 " . Sir, I

matched the corrected time of birth as follows;

>

> 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is

also in Mercury star.

>

>

> 3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon

significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord

with that representing the birth lagna.

>

> Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I

had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second

etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system.

The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number

has matched.

>

>

>

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

> On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Ramchandran ji,

>

>

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

> Hi,

>

> The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is

saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is

not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be

predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short

period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus

mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter

is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st

house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th

and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad.

>

> Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying

the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having

Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is

sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the

9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator

Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised.

>

>

> Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is

Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is

occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes

the last significator of the 4th.

>

> Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star

of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the

9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a

weak significator of the 9th.

>

> Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the

constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators

of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last

only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars

have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will

start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish

his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of

Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will

last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad

since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is

in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9.

>

> This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light

on this prediction.

>

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

>

>

> n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp wrote:

> Hare Krsna

> Dear.....

>

> Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give

accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or

Chances for abroad.

> we will tell you.

>

> with regards

> Pavan Kumar

>

> Dear guruji

>

> The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance

of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently.

> DOB; 9-10-1975

> Time.... 4.37 p.m.

> Place. proper Bombay

>

>

> with regards

> msr

>

>

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small

Business.

> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version

8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful

email and get things done faster.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -

Calculate new house payment

>

Guest guest

Dear Kanak Mathmatically you are correct in stating that Moon Star can be connected to ASC sub, a large no of times in the day. This method is proposed only when one knows the approximate time of Birth, and correction is limited to 10 to 15 min of this app time. What is more important is how do you verify the correctness of this corrected TOB, what ever method you use. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Ramachandran ji, Never use Moon star - asc sub conection method. why? 1) you can found all days all nine planet conetced with each other. give your rectified chart i will provfe that all nine planets coneted with Moon star. 2) For example you have fix VEN sub in VEN Rasi Vrishabha- and star was SUN and in this star last sub is VEN and duration of this sub is aprox. 7 Mnt. If you are intrested in maths please check that you can found may change in other cusp's sub during this VEN sub. Now question is which time( during this 7 mnt.) we have to fix? I dont want to creat more confussion so i stop here, now you have to think more on this subject. regards Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Kanakji,When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods. Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try to match lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna significators. I am successful in many cases this way. Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation I have considered Jupiter as representing 2 and 11 only. If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction, I will be encouraged. If you need to give any specific advice, please do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip only during the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm. Thanks for the reply.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchanran ji, Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble. For CA we have to check 9th SBL. 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO and sub of VEN. SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise. For abroad: 12th SBL is SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN. SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. so abrod

is promise. JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check. regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10". Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows; 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star. 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna. Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If

I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched. Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran

<padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act

like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of

december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native

go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

Guest guest

Dear Sri Ramachandranji,

After reading your posting i saw that " Moon and ASC connection " but i

got confuztion that moon means RP MOON or Birth MOON?

pls explain which moon want to connect with birth lagna?

Basicaly i posted the RBT method in this forum before which i follow

in my real time.

but some other posting i saw that RP moon and Birth lagna of RBT is

failure method and some one also proved. i am asking learined members

that which type of RBT is proved successfully?

Swami Omkar

Guest guest

Dear Raichur ji, Atlist on person agree with me that Mathmatically i am right. No problem, Now i have full confidance that one day we agree that this rules is falsy. Why i am talking about all days? We are discussing only rules without any exmple, I know this rule is for +15 to -15 mnt of deffernce, but A) we dont know we have to go ahead +15 or back -15. so we have total 30 Mnt time. and during this 30 Mnt how many sub will come? B) during this 30 Mnt how many SS will come? For exmple at now it was 15.25 Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 36) date 15,11,2006 Asc is as under: DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g.

9,2,1997 ? 15,11,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,25 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU SAT MOON/CHANDRA 148 7 24 SUN SUN MOON MERCRAHU 328 16 17 SAT JUP

VEN SATKETU 148 16 17 SUN SUN MOON VEN Now if time is -15 Mnt: TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,10 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN MOON MOON/CHANDRA 148 0 2 SUN SUN MOON MERCRAHU

328 16 19 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 19 SUN SUN MOON VEN For if time is + 15 Mnt. TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,40 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU VEN MOON/CHANDRA 148 14 45 SUN SUN MOON

VENRAHU 328 16 15 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 15 SUN SUN MOON VEN Now look with this 30 Mnt how may sub will change? For time 15,10 : ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN SUN MOO MAR For time15,25: ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU JUP MERC MERC For time 15,40: ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU Now look during this 30 Mnt we have 8

Planet and all conetced with MOON star and sub. Please answer which sub and subsub we have to fix and why? If you say we have to check with past event OK i am also ready for that. give any exmple we will duscuss on it ,No problem I am always ready . Waiting agarly for your reply. Please note that this is not a game of Maths.you can try contine for someday and after you reply i am not in hurry. with best regards kanak Bosmia Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Kanak Mathmatically you are correct in stating that Moon Star can be connected to ASC sub, a large no of times in the day. This method is proposed only when one knows the approximate time of Birth, and correction is limited to 10 to 15 min of this app time. What is more important is how do you verify the correctness of this corrected TOB, what ever method you use. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramachandran ji, Never use Moon star - asc sub conection method. why? 1) you can found all days all nine planet conetced with each other. give

your rectified chart i will provfe that all nine planets coneted with Moon star. 2) For example you have fix VEN sub in VEN Rasi Vrishabha- and star was SUN and in this star last sub is VEN and duration of this sub is aprox. 7 Mnt. If you are intrested in maths please check that you can found may change in other cusp's sub during this VEN sub. Now question is which time( during this 7 mnt.) we have to fix? I dont want to creat more confussion so i stop here, now you have to think more on this subject. regards Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Kanakji,When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods. Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try

to match lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna significators. I am successful in many cases this way. Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation I have considered Jupiter as representing 2 and 11 only. If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction, I will be encouraged. If you need to give any specific advice, please do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip only during the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm. Thanks for the reply.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchanran ji, Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble. For CA we have to check 9th SBL. 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO and sub of VEN. SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise. For abroad: 12th SBL is SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN. SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. so abrod is promise. JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check. regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10". Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows; 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star. 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna. Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched.

Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected

TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised.

When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next

bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are

highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >>

I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored Link Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

Please write who and which message no: some one prove RP MOON-Birth Asc method wrong?swamiomkar <swamiomkar wrote: Dear Sri Ramachandranji,After reading your posting i saw that "Moon and ASC connection" but i got confuztion that moon means RP MOON or Birth MOON?pls explain which moon want to connect with birth lagna?Basicaly i posted the RBT method in this forum before which i follow in my real time.but some other posting i saw that RP moon and Birth lagna of RBT is

failure method and some one also proved. i am asking learined members that which type of RBT is proved successfully?Swami Omkar>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Guest guest

Dear Satish ji, What i seggest for rectifiction is Baskaran's theory and many times in past i mention too, but after Mukesh insident i am avoid to mention perticular name to avoide any eligation on me. I dont know mutch about 4 Stap but afte understnd Dr. Kar's theory, my next try will on 4 stap. I dont wnat to coment on Khullar or his book. Due to some resion i decided that, now i write reply only if i think OK. regards Kanak BosmiaR Satish <rsatish1942 wrote: Dear Kanakbhai,There appears to be close similarity between the Sub-sub /sub-sub-sub theory of Dr Kar with Khullar's sub-sub and 4 step theory.In some was with Baskaran's too.Any comments please.Regards,Satish , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear Yatendra ji,> > I am very keen intrested to understand this by prectical exmples. I strongly request you to please give any exmaple so we can discuss on it. Not you but any one of group members who know this very well please post detials rectifiction.> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 wrote:> Dear all,> > Please

read Lajmi ji's words very carefully. Even if sub-sub lord of the ascendent is related with Moon or its star or sub lord, the time of birth is correct. I have observed in the past the many astrologers only look at sub lord of the acendent and try to relate with Moon or its star lord or sublord and then are confused. THIS OBSERVATION OF SUB-SUB Llord of ascendent is equally important.> > Regards,> > Yatendra Sharma> > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:> > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> > Monday, 13 November, 2006 10:45:12 PM> Re: (unknown)> > Dear Ms.Radha,> The TOB if adjusted so that the s/l and ss/lof the Ascendant appears as the st.-lord and the s/l

respectively of the Moon,it will be the exact TOB...> This method is applicable when the difference between the given TOB and the actual exact TOB is 20-30 minutes plus or minus...> That is the method as recommended by K.P.> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha> > Monday, 13 November, 2006 3:56:38 PM> Re: (unknown)> > Dear sir,> > Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned "corrected TOB is 4.39.50 Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50 sec. would make difference in making the chart.> . I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in cusps. If you want

this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce.> Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We have to wait and see. > > with regards> msr > > Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote:> Hi,> > The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury

occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. > > Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. > > When this will happen is the question.> > Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. > > Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator

of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. > > Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter- Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. > > This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on

this prediction.> > > V.Ramachandran.> > > > > n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote: > Hare Krsna> Dear.....> > Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. > we will tell you.> > with regards> Pavan Kumar> > Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha wrote:> Dear guruji> > The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently.> DOB; 9-10-1975 > Time.... 4.37 p.m.> Place. proper Bombay> > Your comments are highly appreciated.> > with regards> msr> > > Want to start your own

business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > > > > Find out what India is talking

about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger. > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > > Sponsored Link> > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment>>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment

Guest guest

Dear Kanak Select the time which agrees with RPs Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Raichur ji, Atlist on person agree with me that Mathmatically i am right. No problem, Now i have full confidance that one day we agree that this rules is falsy. Why i am talking about all days? We are discussing only rules without any exmple, I know this rule is for +15 to -15 mnt of

deffernce, but A) we dont know we have to go ahead +15 or back -15. so we have total 30 Mnt time. and during this 30 Mnt how many sub will come? B) during this 30 Mnt how many SS will come? For exmple at now it was 15.25 Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 36) date 15,11,2006 Asc is as under: DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ? 15,11,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,25 DAY LORD

IS MERC ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU SAT MOON/CHANDRA 148 7 24 SUN SUN MOON MERCRAHU 328 16 17 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 17 SUN SUN MOON VEN Now if time is -15 Mnt:

TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,10 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN MOON MOON/CHANDRA 148 0 2 SUN SUN MOON MERCRAHU 328 16 19 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 19 SUN SUN MOON VEN For if time is + 15 Mnt. TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,40 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU VEN MOON/CHANDRA 148 14 45 SUN SUN MOON VENRAHU 328 16 15 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 15 SUN SUN MOON

VEN Now look with this 30 Mnt how may sub will change? For time 15,10 : ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN SUN MOO MAR For time15,25: ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU JUP MERC MERC For time 15,40: ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU Now look during this 30 Mnt we have 8

Planet and all conetced with MOON star and sub. Please answer which sub and subsub we have to fix and why? If you say we have to check with past event OK i am also ready for that. give any exmple we will duscuss on it ,No problem I am always ready . Waiting agarly for your reply. Please note that this is not a game of Maths.you can try contine for someday and after you reply i am not in hurry. with best regards kanak Bosmia Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Kanak Mathmatically you are correct in stating that Moon Star can be connected to ASC sub, a large no of times in the day. This method is proposed only when one knows the

approximate time of Birth, and correction is limited to 10 to 15 min of this app time. What is more important is how do you verify the correctness of this corrected TOB, what ever method you use. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramachandran ji, Never use Moon star - asc sub conection method. why? 1) you can found all days all nine planet conetced with each other. give your rectified chart i will provfe that all nine planets coneted with Moon star. 2) For example you have fix VEN sub in VEN Rasi Vrishabha- and star was SUN and in this star last sub is VEN and duration of this sub is aprox. 7 Mnt. If you are intrested in maths please check

that you can found may change in other cusp's sub during this VEN sub. Now question is which time( during this 7 mnt.) we have to fix? I dont want to creat more confussion so i stop here, now you have to think more on this subject. regards Kanak BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Kanakji,When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods. Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try to match lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna significators. I am successful in many cases this way. Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation I have considered Jupiter as

representing 2 and 11 only. If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction, I will be encouraged. If you need to give any specific advice, please do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip only during the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm. Thanks for the reply.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchanran ji, Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble. For CA we have to check 9th SBL. 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO

and sub of VEN. SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise. For abroad: 12th SBL is SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN. SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. so abrod is promise. JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check. regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10". Sir, I matched the

corrected time of birth as follows; 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star. 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna. Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched. Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia >

wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus

Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is

occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my

prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkMortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506

Sponsored Link Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools

Guest guest

Dear Raichur ji, Ok if we have to select sub and sub sub as per RP then why we look for Birth Asc sub or sub sub conection with birth Moon star? why dont we check with RP only? regards Kanak BosmiaRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Kanak Select the time which agrees with RPs Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Raichur ji, Atlist on person agree with me that Mathmatically i am right. No problem, Now i have full confidance that one day we agree that this rules is falsy. Why i am talking about all days? We are discussing only rules without any exmple, I know this rule is for +15 to -15 mnt of deffernce, but A) we dont know we have to go ahead +15 or back -15. so we have total 30 Mnt time. and during this 30 Mnt how many sub will come? B) during this 30 Mnt how many SS will come? For exmple at now it was 15.25 Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 36) date 15,11,2006 Asc is as under: DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g.

9,2,1997 ? 15,11,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,25 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU SAT MOON/CHANDRA 148 7 24 SUN SUN MOON MERCRAHU 328 16 17 SAT JUP

VEN SATKETU 148 16 17 SUN SUN MOON VEN Now if time is -15 Mnt: TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,10 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN MOON MOON/CHANDRA 148 0 2 SUN SUN MOON

MERCRAHU 328 16 19 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 19 SUN SUN MOON VEN For if time is + 15 Mnt. TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,40 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU VEN MOON/CHANDRA 148 14 45

SUN SUN MOON VENRAHU 328 16 15 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 15 SUN SUN MOON VEN Now look with this 30 Mnt how may sub will change? For time 15,10 : ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN SUN MOO MAR For time15,25: ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU JUP MERC MERC For time 15,40: ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU Now look during this 30 Mnt we have 8 Planet and all conetced with MOON star and sub. Please answer which sub and subsub we have to fix and why? If you say we have to check with past event OK i am also ready for that. give any exmple we will duscuss on it ,No problem I am always ready . Waiting agarly for your reply. Please note that this is not a game of Maths.you can try contine for someday and after you reply i am not in hurry. with best regards kanak Bosmia Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Kanak Mathmatically you are correct in stating that Moon Star can be connected to ASC sub, a large no of times in the day. This method is proposed only when one knows the approximate time of Birth, and correction is limited to 10 to 15 min of this app time. What is more important is how do you verify the correctness of this corrected TOB, what ever method you use. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramachandran ji, Never use Moon star - asc sub conection method. why? 1) you can found all days all nine planet conetced with each other. give your rectified chart i will provfe that all nine planets coneted with Moon star. 2) For example you have fix VEN sub in VEN Rasi Vrishabha- and star was SUN and in this star last sub is VEN and duration of this sub is aprox. 7 Mnt. If you are intrested in maths please check that you can found may change in other cusp's sub during this VEN sub. Now question is which time( during this 7 mnt.) we have to fix? I dont want to creat more confussion so i stop here, now you have to think more on this subject. regards Kanak

BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Kanakji,When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods. Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try to match lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna significators. I am successful in many cases this way. Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation I have considered Jupiter as representing 2 and 11 only. If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction, I will be encouraged. If you need to give any specific advice, please do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip only during the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm. Thanks for the

reply.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchanran ji, Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble. For CA we have to check 9th SBL. 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO and sub of VEN. SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise. For abroad: 12th SBL is

SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN. SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. so abrod is promise. JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check. regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10". Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows; 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star. 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord,

sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna. Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched. Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set

time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th

sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they

become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See

Me Crying << Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkMortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Sponsored LinkDegrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored Link$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

Guest guest

Dear Kanak It is easier to correct with MOON-ASC method, then check with RPs. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Raichur ji, Ok if we have to select sub and sub sub as per RP then why we look for Birth Asc sub or sub sub conection with birth Moon star? why dont we check with RP only? regards Kanak BosmiaRaichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Kanak Select the time which agrees with RPs Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Raichur ji, Atlist on person agree with me that Mathmatically i am right. No problem, Now i have full confidance that one day we agree that this rules is falsy. Why i am talking about all days? We are discussing only rules without any exmple, I know this rule is for +15 to -15 mnt of deffernce, but A) we dont know we have to go ahead +15 or back -15. so we have total 30 Mnt time. and during this 30 Mnt how many sub will come? B) during this 30 Mnt how many SS will come? For exmple at now it was 15.25 Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 36) date 15,11,2006 Asc is as under: DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ? 15,11,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,25 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU SAT MOON/CHANDRA 148 7 24 SUN SUN MOON MERCRAHU 328 16 17 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 17 SUN SUN MOON VEN Now if time is -15 Mnt: TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,10 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 338 43 18

JUP SAT VEN MOON MOON/CHANDRA 148 0 2 SUN SUN MOON MERCRAHU 328 16 19 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 19 SUN SUN MOON VEN For if time is + 15 Mnt. TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,40 DAY LORD IS MERC ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU VEN MOON/CHANDRA 148 14 45 SUN SUN MOON VENRAHU 328 16 15 SAT JUP VEN SATKETU 148 16 15 SUN SUN MOON VEN Now look with this 30 Mnt how may sub will change? For time 15,10 : ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN SUN MOO MAR For time15,25: ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU JUP MERC MERC For time 15,40: ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU Now look during this 30 Mnt we have 8 Planet and all conetced with MOON star and sub. Please answer which sub and subsub we have to fix and why? If you say we have to check with past event OK i am also ready for that. give any exmple we will duscuss on it ,No problem I am always ready . Waiting agarly for your reply. Please note that this is not a game of Maths.you can try contine for someday and after you reply i am not in hurry. with best regards kanak Bosmia Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Kanak Mathmatically you are correct in stating that Moon Star can be connected to ASC sub, a large no of times in the day. This method is proposed only when one knows the approximate time of Birth, and correction is limited to 10 to 15 min of this app time. What is more important is how do you verify the correctness of this corrected TOB, what ever method you use. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramachandran ji, Never use Moon star - asc sub conection method. why? 1) you can found all days all nine planet conetced with each other. give your rectified chart i will provfe that all nine planets coneted with Moon star. 2) For example you have fix VEN sub in VEN Rasi Vrishabha- and star was SUN and in this star last sub is VEN and duration of this sub is aprox. 7 Mnt. If you are intrested in maths please check that you can found may change in other cusp's sub during this VEN sub. Now question is which time( during this 7 mnt.) we have to fix? I dont want to creat more confussion so i stop here, now you have to think more on this subject. regards Kanak

BosmiaPadma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Kanakji,When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods. Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try to match lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna significators. I am successful in many cases this way. Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation I have considered Jupiter as representing 2 and 11 only. If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction, I will be encouraged. If you need to give any specific advice, please do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip only during the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm. Thanks for the

reply.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchanran ji, Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble. For CA we have to check 9th SBL. 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO and sub of VEN. SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise. For abroad: 12th SBL is

SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN. SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. so abrod is promise. JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check. regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Dear Kanakji,The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10". Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows; 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star. 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord,

sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna. Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched. Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.Now, I wait for your advice.V.Ramachandran. On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Ramchandran ji, Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai? How you set

time as 04.39.50? regards Kanak Bosmia Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th

sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they

become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See

Me Crying << Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored LinkMortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609 Sponsored LinkDegrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Sponsored Link$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Guest guest

Dear Raichur ji,

I donot understand,if we have to check with RP then why Birth Asc

sub-subsub-Moon star? why dont we not do directly with RP?

What i understand fron you mail is bcoze this Birth Asc sub-subsub-

Moon star method is eassy so we have to use it, right?

When we say KP is more perfect(Many are say's KP is alon perfect and

accuret)then it is not our duty to be a perfect to use rules? you

are a very sineor and experinced m,ember of group and your opinions

are very important and many are follow you bcoze it is from Raichur

ji.Again i request you please check it and if you found facly then

please-please do not recomind any one.IF I AM WRONG TELL ME I NEVER

WRITE ON THIS SUBJECT IN FUTURE.

regards

Kanak Bosmia

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Dear Kanak

> It is easier to correct with MOON-ASC method, then check with

RPs.

>

>

> Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Raichur ji,

>

> Ok if we have to select sub and sub sub as per RP then why we

look for Birth Asc sub or sub sub conection with birth Moon star?

why dont we check with RP only?

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> Dear Kanak

> Select the time which agrees with RPs

>

>

> Dear Raichur ji,

>

> Atlist on person agree with me that Mathmatically i am right. No

problem, Now i have full confidance that one day we agree that this

rules is falsy.

>

> Why i am talking about all days?

>

> We are discussing only rules without any exmple, I know this

rule is for +15 to -15 mnt of deffernce, but A) we dont know we have

to go ahead +15 or back -15. so we have total 30 Mnt time. and

during this 30 Mnt how many sub will come? B) during this 30 Mnt how

many SS will come?

>

> For exmple at now it was 15.25 Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23

N 00 ,, 72 E 36) date 15,11,2006

> Asc is as under:

>

>

> DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ?

> WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ?

> TIME:24 HR BASIS not

AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,25

> DAY LORD IS MERC

> ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU SAT

> MOON/CHANDRA 148 7 24 SUN SUN MOON MERC

> RAHU 328 16 17 SAT JUP VEN SAT

> KETU 148 16 17 SUN SUN MOON VEN

>

> Now if time is -15 Mnt:

>

AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,10

> DAY LORD IS MERC

> ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN MOON

> MOON/CHANDRA 148 0 2 SUN SUN MOON MERC

> RAHU 328 16 19 SAT JUP VEN SAT

> KETU 148 16 19 SUN SUN MOON VEN

>

> For if time is + 15 Mnt.

AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,40

> DAY LORD IS MERC

> ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU VEN

> MOON/CHANDRA 148 14 45 SUN SUN MOON VEN

> RAHU 328 16 15 SAT JUP VEN SAT

> KETU 148 16 15 SUN SUN MOON VEN

>

> Now look with this 30 Mnt how may sub will change?

>

> For time 15,10 :

> ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN

> SUN

> MOO

> MAR

> For time15,25:

>

> ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU

> JUP

> MERC MERC

>

> For time 15,40:

>

> ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU

>

> Now look during this 30 Mnt we have 8 Planet and all conetced

with MOON star and sub. Please answer which sub and subsub we have

to fix and why?

>

> If you say we have to check with past event OK i am also ready

for that. give any exmple we will duscuss on it ,No problem I am

always ready .

>

> Waiting agarly for your reply.

>

> Please note that this is not a game of Maths.you can try

contine for someday and after you reply i am not in hurry.

>

> with best regards

> kanak Bosmia

>

>

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> Dear Kanak

> Mathmatically you are correct in stating that Moon Star can be

connected to ASC sub, a large no of times in the day. This method is

> proposed only when one knows the approximate time of Birth, and

correction is limited to 10 to 15 min of this app time.

>

> What is more important is how do you verify the correctness of

this corrected TOB, what ever method you use.

>

>

>

> Dear Ramachandran ji,

>

> Never use Moon star - asc sub conection method. why?

>

> 1) you can found all days all nine planet conetced with each

other. give your rectified chart i will provfe that all nine planets

coneted with Moon star.

>

> 2) For example you have fix VEN sub in VEN Rasi Vrishabha- and

star was SUN and in this star last sub is VEN and duration of this

sub is aprox. 7 Mnt. If you are intrested in maths please check that

you can found may change in other cusp's sub during this VEN sub.

Now question is which time( during this 7 mnt.) we have to fix?

>

> I dont want to creat more confussion so i stop here, now you

have to think more on this subject.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:

> Dear Kanakji,

>

> When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods.

Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try to match

lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna

significators. I am successful in many cases this way.

>

> Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the

Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation

I have considered Jupiter as representing 2 and 11 only.

>

> If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction,

I will be encouraged. If you need to give any specific advice,

please do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip

only during the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm.

>

> Thanks for the reply.

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

> On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote:

> Dear Ramchanran ji,

>

> Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept

it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble.

>

>

> SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in

6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case

we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise.

>

> For abroad:

>

> so abrod is promise.

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

> Dear Kanakji,

>

> The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the Astrokundali S/W gave

as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10 " . Sir, I

matched the corrected time of birth as follows;

>

> 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is

also in Mercury star.

>

>

> 3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon

significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord

with that representing the birth lagna.

>

> Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I

had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second

etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP

system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the

issue number has matched.

>

>

>

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

> On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear Ramchandran ji,

>

>

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

> Hi,

>

> The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is

saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is

not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be

predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give

short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa.

Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara.

Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the

1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and

owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad.

>

> Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying

the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having

Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is

sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the

9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator

Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised.

>

>

> Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is

Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is

occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus

becomes the last significator of the 4th.

>

> Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star

of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the

9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a

weak significator of the 9th.

>

> Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the

constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators

of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last

only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and

Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara

will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can

finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and

Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or

9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he

can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th

and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9.

>

> This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more

light on this prediction.

>

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

>

>

> n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp wrote:

> Hare Krsna

> Dear.....

>

> Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give

accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or

Chances for abroad.

> we will tell you.

>

> with regards

> Pavan Kumar

>

> Dear guruji

>

> The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance

of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job

permanently.

> DOB; 9-10-1975

> Time.... 4.37 p.m.

> Place. proper Bombay

>

>

> with regards

> msr

>

>

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small

Business.

> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful

email and get things done faster.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -

Good Luck

> Raichur A R

> Bombay Tel 2506 2609

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -

>

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month.

Intro-*Terms

Good Luck

> Raichur A R

> Bombay Tel 2506 2609

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors,

Masters, Associates. Top schools

>

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home

equity - Click now for info

>

>

>

>

> Good Luck

> Raichur A R

> Bombay Tel 2506 2609

>

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For

Your Mortgage? Find Out!

>

Guest guest

Dear Kanak RP method is good and reliable, but there is always a possibility of two or three KP astologers getting different RPs, and getting different solutions for the same correction, so a mathametical soltion is preferred. Best way is to run a test. Explain the RP method and ask all members to correct the TOB giving a specific case. Let us see, if we get the same answer, or different answers, then we can come to some conclusion about the method. RP is used in fixing significators, amongst many, for timing of an event. Now, because of this possible short-coming of the RP method, the 4 step method has been evolvled. Of course the KP principles only are the basis. Let us EXPERIMENT. good luckkanakbosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Raichur ji,I donot understand,if we have to check with RP then why Birth Asc sub-subsub-Moon star? why dont we not do directly with RP?What i understand fron you mail is bcoze this Birth Asc sub-subsub-Moon star method is eassy so we have to use it, right?When we say KP is more perfect(Many are say's KP is alon perfect and accuret)then it is not our duty to be a perfect to use rules? you are a very sineor and experinced m,ember of group and your opinions are very important and many are follow you bcoze it is from Raichur ji.Again i request you please check it and if you found facly then please-please do not recomind

any one.IF I AM WRONG TELL ME I NEVER WRITE ON THIS SUBJECT IN FUTURE.regardsKanak Bosmia , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Dear Kanak> It is easier to correct with MOON-ASC method, then check with RPs.> > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:> Dear Raichur ji,> > Ok if we have to select sub and sub sub as per RP then why we look for Birth Asc sub or sub sub conection with birth Moon star? why dont we check with RP only?> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:> Dear Kanak> Select the time which agrees with RPs> > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:> Dear Raichur ji,> > Atlist on person agree with me that Mathmatically i am

right. No problem, Now i have full confidance that one day we agree that this rules is falsy.> > Why i am talking about all days?> > We are discussing only rules without any exmple, I know this rule is for +15 to -15 mnt of deffernce, but A) we dont know we have to go ahead +15 or back -15. so we have total 30 Mnt time. and during this 30 Mnt how many sub will come? B) during this 30 Mnt how many SS will come?> > For exmple at now it was 15.25 Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 ,, 72 E 36) date 15,11,2006> Asc is as under:> > > DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ? 15,11,2006> WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ?> TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,25> DAY LORD IS MERC> ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU SAT> MOON/CHANDRA 148 7 24 SUN SUN MOON MERC> RAHU 328 16 17 SAT JUP VEN SAT> KETU 148 16 17 SUN SUN MOON VEN>

> Now if time is -15 Mnt:> > TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,10> DAY LORD IS MERC> ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN MOON> MOON/CHANDRA 148 0 2 SUN SUN MOON MERC> RAHU 328 16 19 SAT JUP VEN SAT> KETU 148 16 19 SUN SUN MOON VEN> > For if time is + 15 Mnt.> TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 15,40> DAY LORD IS MERC> ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU VEN> MOON/CHANDRA 148 14 45 SUN SUN MOON VEN> RAHU 328 16 15 SAT JUP VEN SAT> KETU 148 16 15 SUN SUN MOON VEN> > Now look with this 30 Mnt how may sub will change?> > For time 15,10 : > ASC= 338 43 18 JUP SAT VEN > SUN> MOO> MAR> For time15,25:> > ASC= 343 43 35 JUP SAT RAHU > JUP> MERC MERC > > For time 15,40:> > ASC= 348 42 9 JUP MERC KETU > > Now look during this 30

Mnt we have 8 Planet and all conetced with MOON star and sub. Please answer which sub and subsub we have to fix and why?> > If you say we have to check with past event OK i am also ready for that. give any exmple we will duscuss on it ,No problem I am always ready .> > Waiting agarly for your reply.> > Please note that this is not a game of Maths.you can try contine for someday and after you reply i am not in hurry.> > with best regards> kanak Bosmia> > > Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:> Dear Kanak> Mathmatically you are correct in stating that Moon Star can be connected to ASC sub, a large no of times in the day. This method is> proposed only when one knows the approximate time of Birth, and correction is limited to 10 to 15 min of this app time. > > What is more important is how do you verify the correctness of

this corrected TOB, what ever method you use.> > > > Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:> Dear Ramachandran ji,> > Never use Moon star - asc sub conection method. why?> > 1) you can found all days all nine planet conetced with each other. give your rectified chart i will provfe that all nine planets coneted with Moon star. > > 2) For example you have fix VEN sub in VEN Rasi Vrishabha- and star was SUN and in this star last sub is VEN and duration of this sub is aprox. 7 Mnt. If you are intrested in maths please check that you can found may change in other cusp's sub during this VEN sub. Now question is which time( during this 7 mnt.) we have to fix?> > I dont want to creat more confussion so i stop here, now you have to think more on this subject.> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > Padma Ramachandran

<padma.ramachandran wrote:> Dear Kanakji,> > When it comes to rectification of time, I try to do both methods. Many times I am successful in both methods. First I try to match lagna sub with moon star etc., and then I try the Moon RP with Lagna significators. I am successful in many cases this way. > > Regarding the location of Jupiter , it is just 1 deg behind the Pisces rasi and hence has gone into Aquarius. But in my explanation I have considered Jupiter as representing 2 and 11 only. > > If you agree with my thought process in concluding the prediction, I will be encouraged. If you need to give any specific advice, please do not hesitate. As such, the jatak gets the foriegn trip only during the saturn bhukthi, which you also confirm. > > Thanks for the reply.> > V.Ramachandran.> > > On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia

<kanakbosmia > wrote: > Dear Ramchanran ji,> > Bcoz you do rectifiction with RP Moon = Borth Asc i accept it.asc sub and moob star conection rectification is not advisble.> > For CA we have to check 9th SBL.> 9th SBL is SUN in the star of MOO and sub of VEN.> > SUn is in 7 and also lord of 7. MOO is in 9 Lord of 6. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9. also SUN is Aspected by JUP lord of 2,11 so in this case we can found 4,9,11 conection. so higher study is promise. > > For abroad: > 12th SBL is SAT ion the own star and sub of VEN.> SAT is in 5 l/ord of 1,12. VEN is in 6 l/o 4,9.> > so abrod is promise.> JUP is in 2 not in Asc.Please check.> regards> Kanak Bosmia> > > Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote:> Dear Kanakji,> > The longititude and Latitude of mumbai, the

Astrokundali S/W gave as 72 50 E and 18 55 N. The ayanamsha is 23 deg 25' and 10". Sir, I matched the corrected time of birth as follows; > > 1. The lagna sublord is Jupiter and is in Mercury star; Moon is also in Mercury star. > > 2. The lagna sub-sub and Moon sub are Venus.> > 3. I drew a prasna chart for the person and matched all moon significators like sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub-sub lord with that representing the birth lagna. > > Hence I concluded that 4.39 50 as the corrected birth time. If I had known the issue number of the jatak, like first child, second etc.,I would have compared the same with that given in the KP system. The 9th sub lord is Sun and hence all factors except the issue number has matched. > > Hope you are satisfied with this explanation.> > Now, I wait for your advice.> > > V.Ramachandran.>

> > On 11/13/06, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia wrote: > Dear Ramchandran ji,> > Which lon-lat you have used for Mumbai?> > How you set time as 04.39.50?> > regards> Kanak Bosmia > > Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Hi,> > The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not

signifying travel abroad. > > Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. > > When this will happen is the question.> > Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. > > Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence

Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. > > Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter-Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. > > This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.> > >

V.Ramachandran.> > > > > n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp wrote: > Hare Krsna > Dear.....> > Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. > we will tell you.> > with regards> Pavan Kumar> > Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ > wrote:> Dear guruji> > The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently.> DOB; 9-10-1975 > Time.... 4.37 p.m.> Place. proper Bombay > > Your comments are highly appreciated.> > with regards> msr> > > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

> > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > > > Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful

email and get things done faster. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > Sponsored Link> > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment > > > > > > > Good Luck> Raichur A R> Bombay Tel 2506 2609 > > Sponsored Link> > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment > > > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > Sponsored

Link> > Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms > > > > > > > Good Luck> Raichur A R> Bombay Tel 2506 2609 > > Sponsored Link> > Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools > > > > > > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<> > > Sponsored Link> > $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info > > > > > Good Luck> Raichur A R> Bombay Tel 2506 2609> > > Sponsored Link> > $420,000

Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!>Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609

Sponsored Link Don't quit your job - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today