IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr PRK Prasad,This is a repeat query. I had tried to answer this question some time back. Please check for message no. 7208. If there is any further question, then we may take it up. Regarding the benefit of the group members, I do not know how somebody can help those who do not want to help themselves. When last time I had answered this, even you as a poster did not bother to check up whether someone has taken pains to answer you, leave alone acknowledging the answer. And about the others, its for all to see how many responses we get for any effort. If people don't wish to help themselves, even God cannot help them.

RegardsNeelam2009/3/25 P.R.K. Prasad <aarkepee

Are planets more powerful than GODS ?.We read that Lord RAMA & LORD KRISHNA were under Saturn's gaze when they suffered misfortune.Can you PLEASE comment on this for the benefit of all the group members ?

dr.p.r.k.prasad

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Sorry I had NOT seen your earlier reply.Thanks for the reply.So KARMA is the deciding factor & is the MOST POWERFUL..It is unalterable by any means I believe.Even GODS cannot change one's karma !(VIDHATA BHEE VIDHI BADAL NAHIN SAKTA !).Where then arises the question of planets changing one's fate ?dr.p.r.k.prasad--- On Wed, 25/3/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: (unknown) Date: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 4:22 PM

Dear Dr PRK Prasad,This is a repeat query. I had tried to answer this question some time back. Please check for message no. 7208. If there is any further question, then we may take it up. Regarding the benefit of the group members, I do not know how somebody can help those who do not want to help themselves. When last time I had answered this, even you as a poster did not bother to check up whether someone has taken pains to answer you, leave alone acknowledging the answer. And about the others, its for all to see how many responses we get for any effort. If people don't wish to help themselves, even God cannot help them.

RegardsNeelam2009/3/25 P.R.K. Prasad <aarkepee >

Are planets more powerful than GODS ?.We read that Lord RAMA & LORD KRISHNA were under Saturn's gaze when they suffered misfortune.Can you PLEASE comment on this for the benefit of all the group members ?

dr.p.r.k.prasad

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

Guest guest

Dear Dr Prasad,//Where then arises the question of planets changing one's fate //How can planets alter anyone's fate when the fate is governed by our karmas. They are the dealing hands to give us exactly what is due to us, good or bad.

But yes, we have a small play of freewill (to do better karmas which included prayers to planet/their deities), within our means and that can give us three pluses:One, tilt the scale to some extent in our favour for adridh karmas (which are not absolutely fixed)

Two, give us the strength to bear the adversities by taking us closer to divine Three, improve our balance sheet for coming births.//Even GODS cannot change one's karma (VIDHATA BHEE VIDHI BADAL NAHIN SAKTA !)//

VIDHI and KARMA are entirely different things. Karma is our doing and no one, even God, has no say in the results that accrue due to our karma. It is process of evolution of soul and is more or less like a computerised system. VIDHI is the law of karma which simply stated, AS YOU SOW SO SHALL YOU REAP. A person has murdered someone, that is the bad karma he has done, and Vidhi if says hang him, then he be hanged. No other option!

Interesting to note why someone should murder in the first place, who should be murdered, who is the hangman, the judge, all actors are pre-decided, everything predestined, they connect and play their roles at appropriate times. It is a complete web of interlinked destinies, all blocks in perfect fitment. The software is bug-free. Can you afford to push one block out of this scheme?

Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam2009/3/25 P.R.K. Prasad <aarkepee

Sorry I had NOT seen your earlier reply.Thanks for the reply.So KARMA is the deciding factor & is the MOST POWERFUL..It is unalterable by any means I believe.Even GODS cannot change one's karma !(VIDHATA BHEE VIDHI BADAL NAHIN SAKTA !).Where then arises the question of planets changing one's fate ?

dr.p.r.k.prasad--- On Wed, 25/3/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: (unknown)

Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 4:22 PM

Dear Dr PRK Prasad,This is a repeat query. I had tried to answer this question some time back. Please check for message no. 7208. If there is any further question, then we may take it up.

Regarding the benefit of the group members, I do not know how somebody can help those who do not want to help themselves. When last time I had answered this, even you as a poster did not bother to check up whether someone has taken pains to answer you, leave alone acknowledging the answer. And about the others, its for all to see how many responses we get for any effort. If people don't wish to help themselves, even God cannot help them.

dr.p.r.k.prasad

Guest guest

YES it helped to some extent.THANKS.I was vexed with several people advising me to pray to this god,go to this temple,do this pariharam and that homam ,do this charity & donate these things,consult this vedic astrologer & consult that siddha purush etc to overcome sade satti reverses.All done. YET things are NOT any better.And when asked why things are'nt any better,they just say " When even Gods cud'nt escape the bad effects of planets,how can you ?" It is your karma & learn to endure it & live with it-there is NO escape ".Had I known this earlier,may be I would NOT have impoverished myself monetarily & spiritually doing all these.May be if I had'nt spent all that,my state would have been better !Ignorance about all thse would have been blissfull !dr.p.r.k.prasad--- On Wed, 25/3/09, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: (unknown) Date: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 6:44 PM

Dear Dr Prasad,//Where then arises the question of planets changing one's fate //How can planets alter anyone's fate when the fate is governed by our karmas. They are the dealing hands to give us exactly what is due to us, good or bad.

But yes, we have a small play of freewill (to do better karmas which included prayers to planet/their deities), within our means and that can give us three pluses:One, tilt the scale to some extent in our favour for adridh karmas (which are not absolutely fixed)

Two, give us the strength to bear the adversities by taking us closer to divine Three, improve our balance sheet for coming births.//Even GODS cannot change one's karma (VIDHATA BHEE VIDHI BADAL NAHIN SAKTA !)//

VIDHI and KARMA are entirely different things. Karma is our doing and no one, even God, has no say in the results that accrue due to our karma. It is process of evolution of soul and is more or less like a computerised system. VIDHI is the law of karma which simply stated, AS YOU SOW SO SHALL YOU REAP. A person has murdered someone, that is the bad karma he has done, and Vidhi if says hang him, then he be hanged. No other option!

Interesting to note why someone should murder in the first place, who should be murdered, who is the hangman, the judge, all actors are pre-decided, everything predestined, they connect and play their roles at appropriate times. It is a complete web of interlinked destinies, all blocks in perfect fitment. The software is bug-free. Can you afford to push one block out of this scheme?

Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam2009/3/25 P.R.K. Prasad <aarkepee >

Sorry I had NOT seen your earlier reply.Thanks for the reply.So KARMA is the deciding factor & is the MOST POWERFUL..It is unalterable by any means I believe.Even GODS cannot change one's karma !(VIDHATA BHEE VIDHI BADAL NAHIN SAKTA !).Where then arises the question of planets changing one's fate ?

dr.p.r.k.prasad--- On Wed, 25/3/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: (unknown)

Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 4:22 PM

Dear Dr PRK Prasad,This is a repeat query. I had tried to answer this question some time back. Please check for message no. 7208. If there is any further question, then we may take it up.

Regarding the benefit of the group members, I do not know how somebody can help those who do not want to help themselves. When last time I had answered this, even you as a poster did not bother to check up whether someone has taken pains to answer you, leave alone acknowledging the answer. And about the others, its for all to see how many responses we get for any effort. If people don't wish to help themselves, even God cannot help them.

dr.p.r.k.prasad

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Prasad,

God and remedies will help only good persons and not those with ingratitude in their systems.

I remember you have taken a number of reading requests from me on my personal id, in last two years, and I obliged you without asking you any fees, but expecting (mentally)a word of thanks by return mail which has never come. What you do . You simply keep mum after receing a reply from me, and after that whenever next time you require some inputs on somebody else in your family, then you remember me.

What is the above behaviour if not ingratitude ? You have never till date offered me or hinted me any fees, and you have never till date thanked me after receiving any reply on your query.

And then you expect remedies to work for you ? And God to help you ? Luckily I knew that you are asking from 10 astrologers at a time, so never spent more time than necessary on your charts.

Please learn to be grateful to those who help you without demanding any considerations in return. And have faith in one father , one wife and one mother.

If a person is " Just Good ", then he does not need to go to temples, do lots of pooja, donations or visit Soothsayers or do any other remdies. He will receive help automatically from Mother nature who is the instrument of God.

Period.

Bhaskar.

, "P.R.K. Prasad" <aarkepee wrote:>> YES it helped to some extent.THANKS.I was vexed with several people advising me to pray to this god,go to this temple,do this pariharam and that homam ,do this charity & donate these things,consult this vedic astrologer & consult that siddha purush etc to overcome sade satti reverses.All done. YET things are NOT any better.And when asked why things are'nt any better,they just say " When even Gods cud'nt escape the bad effects of planets,how can you ?" It is your karma & learn to endure it & live with it-there is NO escape ".Had I known this earlier,may be I would NOT have impoverished myself monetarily & spiritually doing all these.May be if I had'nt spent all that,my state would have been better !Ignorance about all thse would have been blissfull !> > dr.p.r.k.prasad> > > > --- On Wed, 25/3/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07 wrote:> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07 Re: (unknown)> > Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 6:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr Prasad,> > //Where then arises the question of planets changing one's fate //> How can planets alter anyone's fate when the fate is governed by our karmas. They are the dealing hands to give us exactly what is due to us, good or bad. > > > > But yes, we have a small play of freewill (to do better karmas which included prayers to planet/their deities), within our means and that can give us three pluses:> One, tilt the scale to some extent in our favour for adridh karmas (which are not absolutely fixed)> > > Two, give us the strength to bear the adversities by taking us closer to divine > Three, improve our balance sheet for coming births.> > //Even GODS cannot change one's karma (VIDHATA BHEE VIDHI BADAL NAHIN SAKTA !)//> > > VIDHI and KARMA are entirely different things. Karma is our doing and no one, even God, has no say in the results that accrue due to our karma. It is process of evolution of soul and is more or less like a computerised system. VIDHI is the law of karma which simply stated, AS YOU SOW SO SHALL YOU REAP. A person has murdered someone, that is the bad karma he has done, and Vidhi if says hang him, then he be hanged. No other option! > > > Interesting to note why someone should murder in the first place, who should be murdered, who is the hangman, the judge, all actors are pre-decided, everything predestined, they connect and play their roles at appropriate times. It is a complete web of interlinked destinies, all blocks in perfect fitment. The software is bug-free. Can you afford to push one block out of this scheme? > > > > Hope this helps.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > > 2009/3/25 P.R.K. Prasad aarkepee >> > > > > Sorry I had NOT seen your earlier reply.Thanks for the reply.So KARMA is the deciding factor & is the MOST POWERFUL..It is unalterable by any means I believe.Even GODS cannot change one's karma !(VIDHATA BHEE VIDHI BADAL NAHIN SAKTA !).Where then arises the question of planets changing one's fate ?> > > > dr.p.r.k.prasad> > > > --- On Wed, 25/3/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> Re: (unknown)> > > > Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 4:22 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr PRK Prasad,> > This is a repeat query. I had tried to answer this question some time back. > Please check for message no. 7208. If there is any further question, then we may take it up. > > > > Regarding the benefit of the group members, I do not know how somebody can help those who do not want to help themselves. When last time I had answered this, even you as a poster did not bother to check up whether someone has taken pains to answer you, leave alone acknowledging the answer. And about the others, its for all to see how many responses we get for any effort. If people don't wish to help themselves, even God cannot help them.> > > > > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/3/25 P.R.K. Prasad aarkepee >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Are planets more powerful than GODS ?.We read that Lord RAMA & LORD KRISHNA were under Saturn's gaze when they suffered misfortune.Can you PLEASE comment on this for the benefit of all the group members ?> > > > > dr.p.r.k.prasad> > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

Dear Shweta

U r currently under surya Maha dasha, but u hv debilated surya in ur chart in ur dhan bhav. This bad luck period will last till aug 2009.

U also hv a yog to work in a government organisation or in any media department as an announcer. U hv an excellent sound voice quality. U should exploit ur qualities professionally. U can also in the railways as an announcer for trains in any station.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

"shwetapar" <shwetapar Sent: Sunday, 29 March, 2009 5:11:26 PM (unknown)

My name is chetna ,my birth date is 11-11-81 ,time is 2:55am and palce is indore.I am going through a very depressive phase of life.The main cause of it is that i am not married. I am also not employed. could you please tell me whether marraige is in my destiny or not. Would be gratefull for the same.Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Guest guest

Dear Amar Mishra

This is not for the first time that u hv posted ur query & u also hv recieved

the replies also for the same.

Ur saddi satti is on, u also have Kaala Saarpa yog, despite ur cream period of

guru maha dasha going on, u r still struggling. KSY restricts the functioning of

all the palnets & saddi satti disturbs the network of all the planets. It is

like hvg a cell phone with restricted accessment coverage but with very poor

network.

The coming 3 yrs will be very very critical for u. U hv a arrogant attitude due

to presence of sani & mangal in ur lagna, & presence of venus in ur 12th house

makes u go for fullfiling ur desires for owning various luxories which r used

for home & personnal sense gratification.

U need to perform KSY shanti, grah shanti yagya, wear one yellow sapphire &

emerald gemstone & do the following prayers on daily basis

Remedies for Sadi Satti

·         Chant this mantra everyday at least 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108)

OHM SHAM SANESHCHARAYA NAMAH: on any chanting bead. If u do not have any

chanting bead chant by counting on your fingers.

·         Fast on every Saturday

·         Offer mustard oil to Sani Deity or light a Deepak in mustard oil &

keep it below any peeple tree every Saturday.

·         Avoid all black clothes & black things like shoes, wallets, belts,

cap/hat

·         Do not eat meat or have liquor on every Saturday

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

Chandra_AdityaJyotishRemedies

amar mishra <amar_mishra23

Wednesday, 1 April, 2009 1:01:33 PM

(unknown)

Dear Gurujans,

sadar prnam let me  be first thankful to all of u for u r  continous guidence

and support who are in needlike me as i am continoulsy suffering from one

problem to another  on 27 th dec 2008 i have lost my job .i was working with

bank was getting good salary but from last 3 months i dont have single rupee in

my pocket i am in deep trouble .due to current recesion there are no jobs

avilbale whereas i am paying emis of 35000 permonth .kindly help me by going

through my chart what date i will get the job .will i get the same salary which

i was getting .being only one income resourse of my family its difficult to

survive kindly suggest me life time remeady which will give me continous income

source and stability .i am really fed up with this up down .who is my ishta

devta ?.what stoneshould i wear so i willget permant job with good salary and

peace of mind my detailsare asfollows

DOB 16TH JUNE 1978

TIME 11.27 A.M

PLACE LALGANJ(RAIBARELI) U.P

Regards

Amar

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

Guest guest

Dear Rasika

Ur lucky number is five. Always use five for all ur needs like cell phone

number, bank a/c no, vehicle no, the dts 5, 14 & 23 will always be lucky for u

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies://in../search?\

query=chandra-adityaastroremedies

http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies/database?method=rep\

ortRows & tbl=1 & sortBy=1 & sortDir=up

rasika_sweet23 <rasika_sweet23

Tuesday, 7 April, 2009 2:43:25 PM

(unknown)

My birth date is 23/04/1985. So plz tell me what is my lucky number. How the

people of my number.

/database?method=reportRows & tbl=6

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

this is more to do with serious questions, concerns , life interests in life

through astrology, numerology is too small a twig in it

so if u can ask a clearer question makes more sense.

I use B V Raman's Ayanamsa only so Dasa, Vargas, Dates will differ from non

Raman's. Pl provide important dates in ur life while posting to verify ur birth

data and to help Lagna verification provide a picture in the Pictures folder in

the group either in the Lagna/rasi one or unknown folder. Consultations outside

the group or to my personal ID are chargeable. see Database section in the group

for more.- G B Prashant Kumar Life Member ICAS.

/database?method=reportRows & tbl=6

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 2:43:25 PM

(unknown)

My birth date is 23/04/1985. So plz tell me what is my lucky number. How the

people of my number.

Guest guest

Rasika Ji,

It will be after oct2009,you may have hopes for securing a job.remedial measures

may help you.Both jupiter and mangal in navamsa aspect 5 & 9th houses.Also moon in

11th aspected by mangal must enable you to fulfil your wish in 6 months as seen

from prashna chart

vrkrishnan

--- On Fri, 4/10/09, rasika_sweet23 <rasika_sweet23 wrote:

(unknown)

Friday, April 10, 2009, 2:51 AM

My date of birth is 23 April 1985. I m trying new job. So can I get it.

Guest guest

Dear Akhilesh

Mangal need to be strengthen as he is 2nd and 8th lord but unfortunately mangal

is placed in 12th so wearing Moonga may increase losses, Moon is also weak but

as 6th lord and placed in 10th , also in chaturdashi dosha so sure give u

trouble in career matters, I advise u to wear a panna  , also wear a gayatri

kavach (designed by me to remove negetivity of sun-moon) to strengthen 10house

significance.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

* Discuss telephonicaly for ordering kavach and its cost.

Services offered by Astrologer are free charge in  group only , Private readings

and discussions  are chargable. For Details visit

http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.  Memers are requested to forward group link to

more n more people so they can also  take benefits of group.

--- On Fri, 4/17/09, akhilesh sharma <akhileshsharma2005 wrote:

akhilesh sharma <akhileshsharma2005

(unknown)

" pankaj g "

Friday, April 17, 2009, 1:50 AM

Respected ,

My Name is Akhilesh

My Date of Birth is : 12th January 1983.

Birth Time is: 11:45:00 AM

Birth Place is Maheshwar,(MP) .

Sir Please Recommend me a good Gem Stone to Increase in my wealth and Marriage.

Check out the all-new face of India. Go to http://in.. com/

Guest guest

Respected Gurujee,

Sadar Pranam,

The Time of Birth of my son Harsh Shrivastava is afternoon.

With regards,

Vinay Kumar Shrivastava--- On Tue, 21/4/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (unknown) Date: Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, 10:36 AM

Dear Shrivastava ji,Please confirm whether this is afternoon birth or midnight birth.regards,Bhaskar., vks_bhilai@. .. wrote:>>> Respected Guruji,>> Pranam,>> Please guide me about my son:>> Name- Harsh Shrivastava> DOB - 4th June,1992> POB - Bhilai Nagar, Dist-Durg (CG)> TOB - 12:53 PM (IST)>> Presently he is studying in class -12th.He will writehis engineering admission test next year i.e.2010 (march-april) .Hischances of getting admission> in prestigious engineering institution like IIT,BITS etc.Please suggest some> remedies,if required,so that his chances can be enhanced.>>

Thanking you in anticipation.> With regards,>> Your's Sincerely>> Vinay kumar Shrivastava>>>>> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear Vinay ji,

I am sorry but as per the present conditions available in his chart it will be very difficult for him to achieve your desire.

As told to you on phone, there is no substitute for hard work. Lakshmiji cannot come to a persons house even though if he has very good Raj Yogas in his chart, if the person concerned sits doing notihing on the bed.

Your sons concentration powers are not to the mark and some disturbances are distracting him, which you must find out and rectify.

If he is able to overcome these, then I assure you that he will be admiited to a good institution next year.

He is a very smart boy and will achieve good academics but the present period denies him long hours of concentrated studies. I hope you will look at the factors causing these and remove them .

As said on phone let him recite the Saraswati Stotra 11 times daily ( It will take 2-3 minutes totally)and also worship Lord Vishnu daily morning coupled with hard study.

regards,

Bhaskar.

N.B. Only one Query is answered on the Group. For further Queries professional consultations have to be taken.

Consultations outside the group or to my personal ID are chargeable. Chat consultations are also chargeable. My Phone numbers are 09323522663 and 022- 24330886.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

, vinay shrivastava <vks_bhilai wrote:>> Respected Gurujee,> > Sadar Pranam,> > The Time of Birth of my son Harsh Shrivastava is afternoon.> > With regards, > > Vinay Kumar Shrivastava> > --- On Tue, 21/4/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish (unknown)> > Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, 10:36 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Shrivastava ji,> > Please confirm whether this is afternoon birth or midnight birth.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > , vks_bhilai@ .. wrote:> >> >> > Respected Guruji,> >> > Pranam,> >> > Please guide me about my son:> >> > Name- Harsh Shrivastava> > DOB - 4th June,1992> > POB - Bhilai Nagar, Dist-Durg (CG)> > TOB - 12:53 PM (IST)> >> > Presently he is studying in class -12th.He will write> his engineering admission test next year i.e.2010 (march-april) .His> chances of getting admission> > in prestigious engineering institution like IIT,BITS etc.Please > suggest some> > remedies,if required,so that his chances can be enhanced.> >> > Thanking you in anticipation.> > With regards,> >> > Your's Sincerely> >> > Vinay kumar Shrivastava> >> >> >> >> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - > Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/>

Guest guest

jyothi Ji,

why do you think about sade sathi when you belong to kumbha rasi with sani as

lagna lord.Reciting sanistotram daily once at pooja time is okay.your moon in

jupiter nakshtra will give interest in worship and visit to temple and read many

stotras.your kalatra bhava has many things and to pacify venus as well as

mercury in sun's sign is also good.sincemercury is your 9th lord and is aspected

by two malefics mars and saturn in navamsait is good for you to read vishnu

sahsranama stotram as dasa is also of mercury

vrkrishnan

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, jyothi mutreja <jyothi_100 wrote:

jyothi mutreja <jyothi_100

(unknown)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 11:26 AM

Respected Sir,

My details:

Jyothi ( After marriage - Priyankka )         DOB - 26th September 1977 Time -

9.25 am

Please let me know if am going through Sade sati. 

Please let me know how many times do I recite Shani mantra. I have been reciting

Bagalamukhi mantra for problems in my life.

Thanking you

Jyothi

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.

/

Guest guest

hello,

Possibility for your friends marraige is only 2011 after feb.Atleast one

proposal in final stage after /near enagagement stage has to break as seen from

prashna lagna.Jupiter in 7th is in neecha and with rahu.I think she has some

views about boy but has hesitation .so she is not able to make up with the known

person.Let her consult a local astrologer for remedies instead of your interest

in her case

vrkrishnan

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, jyothi mutreja <jyothi_100 wrote:

jyothi mutreja <jyothi_100

(unknown)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 11:16 AM

Respected Sir,

My friend's details:

Divya sharma

DOB - 30 July 1980

Time - 7.38 am

Place - Chennai

There has always been some problem or the other for marriage. Please let me know

when her marriage will take place and if remedy can be done.

Thanking you

Jyothi

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to

http://in.promos. / groups/

Guest guest

Respected Guruji,

Sadar Pranam,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.I will be in your touch with you for further guidence.

With regards,

Vinay Kumar Shrivastava

--- On Tue, 21/4/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: (unknown) Date: Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, 9:57 PM

Dear Vinay ji,

I am sorry but as per the present conditions available in his chart it will be very difficult for him to achieve your desire.

As told to you on phone, there is no substitute for hard work. Lakshmiji cannot come to a persons house even though if he has very good Raj Yogas in his chart, if the person concerned sits doing notihing on the bed.

Your sons concentration powers are not to the mark and some disturbances are distracting him, which you must find out and rectify.

If he is able to overcome these, then I assure you that he will be admiited to a good institution next year.

He is a very smart boy and will achieve good academics but the present period denies him long hours of concentrated studies. I hope you will look at the factors causing these and remove them .

As said on phone let him recite the Saraswati Stotra 11 times daily ( It will take 2-3 minutes totally)and also worship Lord Vishnu daily morning coupled with hard study.

regards,

Bhaskar.

N.B. Only one Query is answered on the Group. For further Queries professional consultations have to be taken.

Consultations outside the group or to my personal ID are chargeable. Chat consultations are also chargeable. My Phone numbers are 09323522663 and 022- 24330886.

www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com

, vinay shrivastava <vks_bhilai@. ..> wrote:>> Respected Gurujee,> > Sadar Pranam,> > The Time of Birth of my son Harsh Shrivastava is afternoon.> > With regards, > > Vinay Kumar Shrivastava> > --- On Tue, 21/4/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> (unknown)> > Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, 10:36 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Shrivastava ji,>

> Please confirm whether this is afternoon birth or midnight birth.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > , vks_bhilai@ .. wrote:> >> >> > Respected Guruji,> >> > Pranam,> >> > Please guide me about my son:> >> > Name- Harsh Shrivastava> > DOB - 4th June,1992> > POB - Bhilai Nagar, Dist-Durg (CG)> > TOB - 12:53 PM (IST)> >> > Presently he is studying in class -12th.He will write> his engineering admission test next year i.e.2010 (march-april) .His> chances of getting admission> > in prestigious engineering institution like IIT,BITS etc.Please > suggest some> > remedies,if required,so that his chances can be enhanced.> >> > Thanking you in anticipation.> > With

regards,> >> > Your's Sincerely> >> > Vinay kumar Shrivastava> >> >> >> >> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - > Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/>

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dera Mr Rahul,

You will be getting some more offers.But job profile matches or not is decided

by you b4 you go for selection.

Incase the profile offered is changed you need to think.Incase you atr better

place you forget.otherwise,even this job when markets position is not good it is

worth trying.Incase it is technical and scientific area it is worth to accept as

seen from parashna lagna.Possibly after your joining and further discussions you

may decide please to continue or not

vrkrishnan

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080 wrote:

Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080

(unknown)

Thursday, May 14, 2009, 1:32 AM

Dear Astrologers,

Today i have given one interview and they selected me but the profile

is not matching my expectation. Currently i am unemployed. what shall i

do? accept this offer or wait for a another one?

Please Guide.

DOB - 02 November 1985

POB - Thane (Maharashtra, India)

TOB - 07-24 AM. 

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your guidance. I have one more query. one of my friend

told me you

have Rahu in Seventh house which means two marriage or afair after

marriage. is that true? how will be my marriage life? love marriage or

arrange marriage?

Waiting for your response sir.

Regards,

Rahul Marathe

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99

Re: (unknown)

Thursday, May 14, 2009, 8:26 AM

Dera Mr Rahul,

place you forget.otherwise, even this job when markets position is not good it

is worth trying.Incase it is technical and scientific area it is worth to accept

as seen from parashna lagna.Possibly after your joining and further discussions

you may decide please to continue or not

vrkrishnan

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080@ > wrote:

Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080@ >

(unknown)

Dear Astrologers,

Please Guide.

DOB - 02 November 1985

TOB - 07-24 AM. 

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

I only feel this query is out of curiosity only.Rahu in 7th depending on the

sign it gives results.suppose libra with rahu,the spouse is greatly interested

in your gratification.if not in aries you have to be cautious as she may try to

suspect your dealings.Also see where dispositor is ?if he is alone all is

well.if he is conjunct you have affairs parallelly.

vrkrishnan

--- On Fri, 5/15/09, Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080 wrote:

Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080

Friday, May 15, 2009, 12:46 AM

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your guidance. I have one more query. one of my friend

told me you

have Rahu in Seventh house which means two marriage or afair after

marriage. is that true? how will be my marriage life? love marriage or

arrange marriage?

Waiting for your response sir.

Regards,

Rahul Marathe

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >

Thursday, May 14, 2009, 8:26 AM

Dera Mr Rahul,

is worth trying.Incase it is technical and scientific area it is worth to accept

vrkrishnan

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080@ > wrote:

Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080@ >

(unknown)

Dear Astrologers,

Please Guide.

DOB - 02 November 1985

TOB - 07-24 AM. 

Guest guest

Vikas

Due to birth on amavasya and combination of 2nd and 12th lords in 8th house ur

chart shows ups n downs in money matters so better dont take risk in stock

market.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Services offered by Astrologer are free charge in  group only , Private readings

and discussions  are chargable. For Details visit

http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.  Memers are requested to forward group link to

more n more people so they can also  take benefits of group.

--- On Sun, 5/17/09, VIKAS <veekas77 wrote:

VIKAS <veekas77

(unknown)

Sunday, May 17, 2009, 5:29 AM

Pankaj Ji Pranam,

Hope you are fine. Kindly let me know whether this is correct time for me

to enter the share market.My details are mentioned below:

DOB - 19/jan/1977

Time- 1.25am

Place - Agra

I am well and hope for the same.

Warmest Regards

VIKAS

Guest guest

Dear

Friend.

7th house and rahu has several sets of meanings astrologically.

It may mean marriage to unknown girl.

Love after marriage.

As per prasna chart you have a strong desire for love which would be fulfilled

after marriage.

There may be quite a few affairs before marriage.

But jupiter being in the karma sthana- after your marriage you and your wife

would be very much faithful and sincere towards domestic happiness- confirmed by

presence of strong 4th lord sun in the lagna along with 5th lord mercury.

6th lord venus- the marriage disturbance creator is more than seven degree away

from the 7th lord mars-both being very weak due to rasi sandhi position of

jupiter in prasna chart.

So there seems to no unsatiable urges towards any sort of indisciplined life

style.

With best wishes for a successful married life.

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

, Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080

wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> Thank you very much for your guidance. I have one more query. one of my friend

told me you

> have Rahu in Seventh house which means two marriage or afair after

> marriage. is that true? how will be my marriage life? love marriage or

> arrange marriage?

>

> Waiting for your response sir.

>

> Regards,

> Rahul Marathe

>

> --- On Thu, 5/14/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

>

> vattem krishnan <bursar_99

> Re: (unknown)

>

> Thursday, May 14, 2009, 8:26 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dera Mr Rahul,

>

> You will be getting some more offers.But job profile matches or not is decided

>

> Incase the profile offered is changed you need to think.Incase you atr better

>

> vrkrishnan

>

>

>

> --- On Thu, 5/14/09, Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080@ > wrote:

>

>

>

> Rahul Marathe <rahulmarathe8080@ >

>

> (unknown)

>

>

>

> Thursday, May 14, 2009, 1:32 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Astrologers,

>

>

>

> Today i have given one interview and they selected me but the profile

>

> is not matching my expectation. Currently i am unemployed. what shall i

>

> do? accept this offer or wait for a another one?

>

>

>

> Please Guide.

>

>

>

> DOB - 02 November 1985

>

>

>

> POB - Thane (Maharashtra, India)

>

>

>

> TOB - 07-24 AM.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear gaitrie(?)

You could offer your chart to the group for study if you wish. Please

give full birth details and a little bit of information about yourself

i.e. gender, marital status etc..

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" gaitrie s. " <s_gaitrie

<jyotish-vidya >

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:10 PM

(unknown)

Hallo ms Wendy,

I always read the messages but I hestitated to ask something. But can u

please tell me something about my destiny, cause Im in a diffecult period

just now.

Guest guest

Dear Devendra ji,Thank you for your comments and feedback. RegardsNeelam2009/5/26 Davendra Gupta <davendrak

Gaurav, a young and enthusiastic astrologer would be an asset to the group.Gaurav is keen to learn and help people in the best possible way.

I wish him all the best to serve a good cause.

with greetings,Davendra K. Gupta

Guest guest

Dear manjunath

Ur wife has debilated rahu, its maha dasha is going on, rahu in transit is in her 4th house, she could be hvg problems related to her chest & joint pains & also her back. She also has kaala saarpa yog. Her rahu MD will get over in july 2012.

In order to hv some relief in her problems it is very important that u do shanti yagyas for rahu/ketu/sani/jupiter/sani. Jupiter being debilated, its shanti is als a must.

till then work on the following remedies.

Remedies for Rahu

· Chant this mantra everyday at least 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108) OHM RHAM RAHAVEH NAMAH: or OHM BHRAMM BHREEMM BHRROMM SAHA: RAHAVEH NAMAH: on any chanting bead. If u do not have any chanting bead chant by counting on your fingers.

· Fast on every Saturday

· Offer mustard oil to Rahu Deity or light a Deepak in mustard oil & keep it below any peeple tree every Saturday.

· Avoid all blue & black things like shoes, wallets, belts, cap/hat, and clothes. Do not also accept anything in these two colours also

· Do not eat meat or have tobacco & liquor on every Saturday

· Every Saturday the first chapatti which is made during the day apply little kheer to it & feed the crows or black cow.

· Feed the poor with full meal once every month on any Saturday.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

http://in./search?query=chandra-adityaastroremedies

manjunath someshi <bhamarome Sent: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009 3:53:45 PM (unknown)

Name: Bharati

DOB: 10.02.1973

Place: Mudhol (Dist: Bagalkot) Karnataka

Time: 10.45 PM

Above details are of my wife. She is unhealthy since last 2-3 years. She is always tensed. Complains of body ache. Feeling dull and unwilling to do any work. Suddenly gets angry. Unable to listen to my and others words. Impatient and sleepless. Not agreeing with me in any matters and has become non co-operative.

What is wrong with her?

Please advise some solution.

Thanking you very much.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Gud evn,

Rupal now saturn is in 5th position and u may feel some frustration either in

work or in relationship matters. So i suggest u 2 be cool.

Inorder to be cool, jst read gayatri mantra when ever u feel frustrated or

tensed.

Try it for a week and u can find a difference with in a month.

--- On Thu, 5/28/09, Rupal Gambhir <sweet1_rupal wrote:

Rupal Gambhir <sweet1_rupal

(unknown)

Thursday, May 28, 2009, 11:12 PM

Respected Gurujan

kindly predict the coming future, do you see any trouble or nusense being

created by some people in my life. please tell me when will i be settled in my

professional life and when do you see marriage happening for me. DOB-08-06-1984,

TOB- 12.30 PM, Place- New Delhi. The mind is not stable from past several

months, kindly advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Rupa