>

> neelam gupta neelamgupta07

> Re: (unknown)

>

> Sunday, 1 February, 2009, 6:06 PM

Dear Kusum,

>

> Your friend is likely to get married between June-Oct 2010. Ask her to

pray to Lord Shiva regularly or keep a fast on Thursdays.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/1/31 kusum singh <kusumsingh_2005@ .co. in>

>

>

>

>

Dear Neelamji,

>

> I want to know when the marriage of my friend is going to happen

and about her career

>

> Her birth details are mentioned below.

>

> Name : meena

>

> DOB : 17/02/1978

>

> TOB : 02.05pm

>

> POB : nagpur

>

> Thanks & Regards

>

> kusum

>

>

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

If other good conditions prevail in the chart, one will be a good writer and may author many books.2009/2/17 <gaurav.ghosh

What a name...

" Ramshatrughan " ..

reminds me of " Bharat Milap!! "

Well...Sun & Moon in 11th house...makes one a king & queen perhaps...

:)

Gaurav.

, " ramshatrugan "

<ramshatrugan wrote:

>

> when sun and moon in scorpio lagan are in 11th house whatwill be the

> job of person in oqestion

>

Guest guest

> Name- mahendra kumar tripathi

>date of birth--29-12-69

> time of birth-09.15 am

> birth place- dibiapur ETAWAH (uttar pradesh)

> my ques.- my finance.condition in year 2009

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHVENDRA GURUBHYO NAMAH

Dear G.K.Goel Ji,

That is what I was trying to explain.Eventhough Surya is Mesha Rashi is debilitated in Tula Navamsha, as it is in Pushkara Navamsha,it removes most of the malefic results and try to give auspicious results.Similarly Shani who is debilitated in Mesha Rashi gets debilitated in Tula Navamsha where he is exalted, so Pushkramsha results will prevail for Shani in Mesha rashi.

Deva Keralam or Chandra Kala Nadi gives more preference to Pushkaramsha based planets.

With Shri Hari Vayu Guru Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

Dear Ramdas Rao ji,

You are right, but there is a difference in Neecha or uccha Vargottama.

Similarly , if a planet is in Puskar Navamsa , and that Navamsa happen to be

its sign of debility , it may not be that effective.

This is the reason that when Plenary strength is calculated , its sign of exaltation or debilitation are considered.

But , as Vimsopaka Bala indicates the degree of planets auspiciousness on a scale of 20 points,

the planets exaltation and debilitation signs are not taken into account.

On one hand if a planet is in Vargottama (by sign or bhava placement) or in Puskar Navamsa,

it becomes capable to confer good results , but some auspiciousness is taken away if it suffers

some infirmity as suggested by Parasara.

Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!

Guest guest

Dear Nishit

According to Nadi, Mars represents husband in woman's chart.

According to tradition, Jupiter represents husband in woman's chart.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 2/22/09, nishit doshi <nishit_ast wrote:

nishit doshi <nishit_ast (unknown) Date: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 1:14 PM

Hi,Can anyone please tell me which planet stands for (is the significator of - other than the seventh house lord) a woman's husband in the woman's horoscope? Is it venus or sun or jupiter or any other planet?ThanksNishit

Guest guest

Hello Nishit,It is JupitorSunaparanthanishit doshi <nishit_ast Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:44:06 PM (unknown)

Hi,Can anyone please tell me which planet stands for (is the

significator of - other than the seventh house lord) a woman's husband

in the woman's horoscope? Is it venus or sun or jupiter or any other planet?ThanksNishit

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Sodha

No POB is not given Pls give full birth dtls dt, place & time of birth

GOD BLESS YOU

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ database

Manoj Sodha <manojsodha

Wednesday, 25 February, 2009 4:08:01 PM

(unknown)

dear haresh guruji ,

kindly suggest some gemstone for me , i have lot

of problems about loans , i already wear a pukhraj, a moti , and amethyst(lucky

stone ).my  details are

name : manoj balbir sodha .

dob    : 20/02/1977

time of birth : 10.20 am

i work as a medical representative .kindly help .

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.

..com/ invite/

Guest guest

jab aap gezetted ki spelling seekh jayenge!!!2009/2/27 Puneet mann <ssr_936

my date of birth is 24.05.1974 and birth time is 5.30 am at delhi (india) i want to know that i want to become an officer, when i become gezetted officer

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Sir,

In case Shree Yantra is installed what religious procedures have to be followed

may also be clarified.Is there any specific size for the yantra and place to be

kept may also be clarified please

vrkrishnan

--- On Wed, 3/4/09, Shreeyantra Shreeparni <shreeparnishreeyantra

wrote:

Shreeyantra Shreeparni <shreeparnishreeyantra

(unknown)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 10:28 AM

" More Faith, More The Benefit... "

Laxmiji (Goddess of wealth) dwells in the Shreeparni tree. Shree-Yantra is an

ancient discovery. Shreeparni Shree-Yantra is a master piece of all the Yantras.

It is made from of Shreeparni tree’s wood. It is activated through a specific

procedure and then become a divine Shree-Yantra. Following are the major

characteristics of Shree-Yantra.

* When Shree-Yantra becomes a life companion of a person and family it

brings....

* Peace Of Mind

* Positive Thinking

* Good Wealth & Energy

* Progress, Prosperity & popularity

* If you bring Shree-Yantra, it will bring....

* Pride For You

* Love in Your Home & Family

* Success in Your Occupation

* Shree-Yantra protects you form problems like financial, physical & social

enemies & vastu dosh.

* You can experience the miracle, if installed at home, factory, shop or office.

OUR WEBSITE..... ......

http://www.. shree-yantra. com/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

Guest guest

Dear Vineet ji,You are aries lagna with lagna lord in 6H and Taurus rashi, moon forming a good yoga with Jupiter, the bhagya lord in 2H. You are running the dasha of Jup-sat, Jupiter the 9L/12L and Saturn the 10/11L, both activating your 6H where you already have 3/6L mercury and 2/7 lord venus. Jupiter and Saturn also activate the 10H of karma. 6H holds the key to the success or upchay for you. That means in jup-sat you really need to work hard and slog it out despite all obstacles and struggles. You will face competition also. But there is hope at the end of the road. Jupiter is good for you it would not let you sink deep. So you might as well enjoy the roller coaster ride and work hard. Things would be better from Nov 2010, provided you put in the required amount of hard work (the key for you) .

Prayers would help and Hanuman ji shall be your best bet.Best WishesNeelam

2009/3/7 vineet Sabharwal <sabharwal_vineet

Respected Astrologers,I am new to this group and very much tensed and worried for my future ahead.I am married(last year)and father of a daughter too,money plays biggest part in today's life and from past 10-12years i am on adjustments.Please help me,i know destiny cant be changed but may be help of yours give me some new ways in my life.

Vineet Sabharwal15.09.19769.05pmDelhi

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Listen Kuntal/Vineet or whoever you are,Agreed I am a fool to spend my valuable time here thinking it can solve some problem in some one's life or at least bring some solace. I become a bigger fool when I reply your unsigned query because this is what I receive from you on my pvt mail.

//Dear Neelam,

Today I got your mail in that mail you have

called me Vineet, I just want to tell you that my name is 'Kuntal' .

Your Friend

Kuntal//

Can you tell me what am I to make of this?? This is disgusting and despicable and shameful. Who has given you the right to call me 'your friend'? Why do you enter the temples to throw filth around?

To Bhaskar ji and groupI am leaving the messages in the thread for all of you to see what message this person had posted and what was my reply to him. What was wrong if I presumed he was Vineet and tried to give him some respect. No, really I was wrong because one who does not respect his own self, and does not sign his own message, does not deserve any respect from others.

And he has proved so. I he was so particular what he was called, then why was the query unsigned, ask him? What is the meaning of this message to my pvt ID calling himself my friend, pls ask him?From now onwards I shall not be taking up any unsigned query. 

Regards/Neelam2009/3/8 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Dear Vineet ji,You are aries lagna with lagna lord in 6H and Taurus rashi, moon forming a good yoga with Jupiter, the bhagya lord in 2H. You are running the dasha of Jup-sat, Jupiter the 9L/12L and Saturn the 10/11L, both activating your 6H where you already have 3/6L mercury and 2/7 lord venus. Jupiter and Saturn also activate the 10H of karma. 6H holds the key to the success or upchay for you. That means in jup-sat you really need to work hard and slog it out despite all obstacles and struggles. You will face competition also. But there is hope at the end of the road. Jupiter is good for you it would not let you sink deep. So you might as well enjoy the roller coaster ride and work hard. Things would be better from Nov 2010, provided you put in the required amount of hard work (the key for you) .

Prayers would help and Hanuman ji shall be your best bet.Best WishesNeelam

2009/3/7 vineet Sabharwal <sabharwal_vineet

Respected Astrologers,I am new to this group and very much tensed and worried for my future ahead.I am married(last year)and father of a daughter too,money plays biggest part in today's life and from past 10-12years i am on adjustments.Please help me,i know destiny cant be changed but may be help of yours give me some new ways in my life.

Vineet Sabharwal15.09.19769.05pmDelhi

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

I wished to tell you for a long time, that few ids here may not be original ids but just mischief mongers out here to spoil the proceedings in the forum, and you must go slow in replying them.

In future I request you to please do not do any readings for any help calls here, as I knew this was bound to happen sooner or later. You write back thinking that you must have helped a needy soul, and for all we may know, he must be some jealous astrologer writing here with false details just to try out your energies.

I will let you know how we are going to cope with this in future. Please hold back replying to any help calls here. My mood is completely spoilt now. Today alsow e had a mail from "Rita" asking your contact numbers when she could have very well called me if she was genuine.

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Listen Kuntal/Vineet or whoever you are,> > Agreed I am a fool to spend my valuable time here thinking it can solve some> problem in some one's life or at least bring some solace. I become a bigger> fool when I reply your unsigned query because this is what I receive from> you on my pvt mail.> > //Dear Neelam,> Today I got your mail in that mail you have called me> Vineet, I just want to tell you that my name is 'Kuntal' .> > Your Friend> > Kuntal//> > *Can you tell me what am I to make of this?? This is disgusting and> despicable and shameful. Who has given you the right to call me 'your> friend'? Why do you enter the temples to throw filth around?*> > *To Bhaskar ji and group*> > I am leaving the messages in the thread for all of you to see what message> this person had posted and what was my reply to him. What was wrong if I> presumed he was Vineet and tried to give him some respect. No, really I was> wrong because one who does not respect his own self, and does not sign his> own message, does not deserve any respect from others.> And he has proved so. I he was so particular what he was called, then why> was the query unsigned, ask him? What is the meaning of this message to my> pvt ID calling himself my friend, pls ask him?> > *From now onwards I shall not be taking up any unsigned query. *> > Regards/Neelam> > > > > > 2009/3/8 neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > > Dear Vineet ji,> >> > You are aries lagna with lagna lord in 6H and Taurus rashi, moon forming a> > good yoga with Jupiter, the bhagya lord in 2H. You are running the dasha of> > Jup-sat, Jupiter the 9L/12L and Saturn the 10/11L, both activating your 6H> > where you already have 3/6L mercury and 2/7 lord venus. Jupiter and Saturn> > also activate the 10H of karma. 6H holds the key to the success or upchay> > for you. That means in jup-sat you really need to work hard and slog it out> > despite all obstacles and struggles. You will face competition also. But> > there is hope at the end of the road. Jupiter is good for you it would not> > let you sink deep. So you might as well enjoy the roller coaster ride and> > work hard. Things would be better from Nov 2010, provided you put in the> > required amount of hard work (the key for you) .> >> > Prayers would help and Hanuman ji shall be your best bet.> >> > Best Wishes> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/3/7 vineet Sabharwal sabharwal_vineet >> > Respected Astrologers,> >> I am new to this group and very much tensed and worried for my future> >> ahead.I am married(last year)and father of a daughter too,money plays> >> biggest part in today's life and from past 10-12years i am on> >> adjustments.Please help me,i know destiny cant be changed but may be help of> >> yours give me some new ways in my life.> >> Vineet Sabharwal> >> 15.09.1976> >> 9.05pm> >> Delhi> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./invite/>> >> > >>> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,Thank you very much. I now notice that he had indeed signed as Vineet Sabharwal in his first mail. I thought it was unsigned and I had called him Vineet by mistake.This is even more disgusting and shocking! First he sends a query in some name and then comes up with another name and ID on my pvt ID and you've seen what he's written.

RegardsNeelam2009/3/8 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelamji,

I wished to tell you for a long time, that few ids here may not be original ids but just mischief mongers out here to spoil the proceedings in the forum, and you must go slow in replying them.

In future I request you to please do not do any readings for any help calls here, as I knew this was bound to happen sooner or later. You write back thinking that you must have helped a needy soul, and for all we may know, he must be some jealous astrologer writing here with false details just to try out your energies.

I will let you know how we are going to cope with this in future. Please hold back replying to any help calls here. My mood is completely spoilt now. Today alsow e had a mail from " Rita " asking your contact numbers when she could have very well called me if she was genuine.

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>

> Listen Kuntal/Vineet or whoever you are,> > Agreed I am a fool to spend my valuable time here thinking it can solve some> problem in some one's life or at least bring some solace. I become a bigger

> fool when I reply your unsigned query because this is what I receive from> you on my pvt mail.> > //Dear Neelam,> Today I got your mail in that mail you have called me> Vineet, I just want to tell you that my name is 'Kuntal' .

> > Your Friend> > Kuntal//> > *Can you tell me what am I to make of this?? This is disgusting and> despicable and shameful. Who has given you the right to call me 'your

> friend'? Why do you enter the temples to throw filth around?*> > *To Bhaskar ji and group*> > I am leaving the messages in the thread for all of you to see what message> this person had posted and what was my reply to him. What was wrong if I

> presumed he was Vineet and tried to give him some respect. No, really I was> wrong because one who does not respect his own self, and does not sign his> own message, does not deserve any respect from others.

> And he has proved so. I he was so particular what he was called, then why> was the query unsigned, ask him? What is the meaning of this message to my> pvt ID calling himself my friend, pls ask him?>

> *From now onwards I shall not be taking up any unsigned query. *> > Regards/Neelam> > > > > > 2009/3/8 neelam gupta neelamgupta07

> > > Dear Vineet ji,> >> > You are aries lagna with lagna lord in 6H and Taurus rashi, moon forming a> > good yoga with Jupiter, the bhagya lord in 2H. You are running the dasha of

> > Jup-sat, Jupiter the 9L/12L and Saturn the 10/11L, both activating your 6H> > where you already have 3/6L mercury and 2/7 lord venus. Jupiter and Saturn> > also activate the 10H of karma. 6H holds the key to the success or upchay

> > for you. That means in jup-sat you really need to work hard and slog it out> > despite all obstacles and struggles. You will face competition also. But> > there is hope at the end of the road. Jupiter is good for you it would not

> > let you sink deep. So you might as well enjoy the roller coaster ride and> > work hard. Things would be better from Nov 2010, provided you put in the> > required amount of hard work (the key for you) .

> >> > Prayers would help and Hanuman ji shall be your best bet.> >> > Best Wishes> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/3/7 vineet Sabharwal sabharwal_vineet

> >> > Respected Astrologers,> >> I am new to this group and very much tensed and worried for my future> >> ahead.I am married(last year)and father of a daughter too,money plays

> >> biggest part in today's life and from past 10-12years i am on> >> adjustments.Please help me,i know destiny cant be changed but may be help of> >> yours give me some new ways in my life.

> >> Vineet Sabharwal> >> 15.09.1976> >> 9.05pm> >> Delhi> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./invite/>

> >> > >>> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

This also may be a third persons mischief for all we know, sending a

mail to your private id and instigating you, though he may not be

connected to Vineet, at all. Or maybe a person using a fake id of Vineet

and then coming back in another id.

I have a few names in mind ( from our Jyotish comunity )who may be doing

this, but will not reveal now, and need solid proof to put them behind

bars for the next 10 years, or else get a treatment done on their bodies

from my friends who live in dark lanes.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Thank you very much. I now notice that he had indeed signed as Vineet

> Sabharwal in his first mail. I thought it was unsigned and I had

called him

> Vineet by mistake.

> This is even more disgusting and shocking! First he sends a query in

some

> name and then comes up with another name and ID on my pvt ID and

you've seen

> what he's written.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/3/8 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> > Dear Neelamji,

> >

> > I wished to tell you for a long time, that few ids here may not be

original

> > ids but just mischief mongers out here to spoil the proceedings in

the

> > forum, and you must go slow in replying them.

> >

> > In future I request you to please do not do any readings for any

help calls

> > here, as I knew this was bound to happen sooner or later. You write

back

> > thinking that you must have helped a needy soul, and for all we may

know, he

> > must be some jealous astrologer writing here with false details just

to try

> > out your energies.

> >

> > I will let you know how we are going to cope with this in future.

Please

> > hold back replying to any help calls here. My mood is completely

spoilt now.

> > Today alsow e had a mail from " Rita " asking your contact numbers

when she

> > could have very well called me if she was genuine.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Listen Kuntal/Vineet or whoever you are,

> > >

> > > Agreed I am a fool to spend my valuable time here thinking it can

solve

> > some

> > > problem in some one's life or at least bring some solace. I become

a

> > bigger

> > > fool when I reply your unsigned query because this is what I

receive from

> > > you on my pvt mail.

> > >

> > > //Dear Neelam,

> > > Today I got your mail in that mail you have called me

> > > Vineet, I just want to tell you that my name is 'Kuntal' .

> > >

> > > Your Friend

> > >

> > > Kuntal//

> > >

> > > *Can you tell me what am I to make of this?? This is disgusting

and

> > > despicable and shameful. Who has given you the right to call me

'your

> > > friend'? Why do you enter the temples to throw filth around?*

> > >

> > > *To Bhaskar ji and group*

> > >

> > > I am leaving the messages in the thread for all of you to see what

> > message

> > > this person had posted and what was my reply to him. What was

wrong if I

> > > presumed he was Vineet and tried to give him some respect. No,

really I

> > was

> > > wrong because one who does not respect his own self, and does not

sign

> > his

> > > own message, does not deserve any respect from others.

> > > And he has proved so. I he was so particular what he was called,

then why

> > > was the query unsigned, ask him? What is the meaning of this

message to

> > my

> > > pvt ID calling himself my friend, pls ask him?

> > >

> > > *From now onwards I shall not be taking up any unsigned query. *

> > >

> > > Regards/Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/3/8 neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > >

> > > > Dear Vineet ji,

> > > >

> > > > You are aries lagna with lagna lord in 6H and Taurus rashi, moon

> > forming a

> > > > good yoga with Jupiter, the bhagya lord in 2H. You are running

the

> > dasha of

> > > > Jup-sat, Jupiter the 9L/12L and Saturn the 10/11L, both

activating your

> > 6H

> > > > where you already have 3/6L mercury and 2/7 lord venus. Jupiter

and

> > Saturn

> > > > also activate the 10H of karma. 6H holds the key to the success

or

> > upchay

> > > > for you. That means in jup-sat you really need to work hard and

slog it

> > out

> > > > despite all obstacles and struggles. You will face competition

also.

> > But

> > > > there is hope at the end of the road. Jupiter is good for you it

would

> > not

> > > > let you sink deep. So you might as well enjoy the roller coaster

ride

> > and

> > > > work hard. Things would be better from Nov 2010, provided you

put in

> > the

> > > > required amount of hard work (the key for you) .

> > > >

> > > > Prayers would help and Hanuman ji shall be your best bet.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/3/7 vineet Sabharwal sabharwal_vineet@

> > > >

> > > > Respected Astrologers,

> > > >> I am new to this group and very much tensed and worried for my

future

> > > >> ahead.I am married(last year)and father of a daughter too,money

plays

> > > >> biggest part in today's life and from past 10-12years i am on

> > > >> adjustments.Please help me,i know destiny cant be changed but

may be

> > help of

> > > >> yours give me some new ways in my life.

> > > >> Vineet Sabharwal

> > > >> 15.09.1976

> > > >> 9.05pm

> > > >> Delhi

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------------------------

> > > >> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<

> >

http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./i\

nvite/

> > >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,Anything is possible in this virtual world. Let us forget it now. He must've got his lesson.RegardsNeelam2009/3/8 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelamji,

This also may be a third persons mischief for all we know, sending a

mail to your private id and instigating you, though he may not be

connected to Vineet, at all. Or maybe a person using a fake id of Vineet

and then coming back in another id.

I have a few names in mind ( from our Jyotish comunity )who may be doing

this, but will not reveal now, and need solid proof to put them behind

bars for the next 10 years, or else get a treatment done on their bodies

from my friends who live in dark lanes.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Thank you very much. I now notice that he had indeed signed as Vineet

> Sabharwal in his first mail. I thought it was unsigned and I had

called him

> Vineet by mistake.

> This is even more disgusting and shocking! First he sends a query in

some

> name and then comes up with another name and ID on my pvt ID and

you've seen

> what he's written.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/3/8 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> > Dear Neelamji,

> >

> > I wished to tell you for a long time, that few ids here may not be

original

> > ids but just mischief mongers out here to spoil the proceedings in

the

> > forum, and you must go slow in replying them.

> >

> > In future I request you to please do not do any readings for any

help calls

> > here, as I knew this was bound to happen sooner or later. You write

back

> > thinking that you must have helped a needy soul, and for all we may

know, he

> > must be some jealous astrologer writing here with false details just

to try

> > out your energies.

> >

> > I will let you know how we are going to cope with this in future.

Please

> > hold back replying to any help calls here. My mood is completely

spoilt now.

> > Today alsow e had a mail from " Rita " asking your contact numbers

when she

> > could have very well called me if she was genuine.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Listen Kuntal/Vineet or whoever you are,

> > >

> > > Agreed I am a fool to spend my valuable time here thinking it can

solve

> > some

> > > problem in some one's life or at least bring some solace. I become

a

> > bigger

> > > fool when I reply your unsigned query because this is what I

receive from

> > > you on my pvt mail.

> > >

> > > //Dear Neelam,

> > > Today I got your mail in that mail you have called me

> > > Vineet, I just want to tell you that my name is 'Kuntal' .

> > >

> > > Your Friend

> > >

> > > Kuntal//

> > >

> > > *Can you tell me what am I to make of this?? This is disgusting

and

> > > despicable and shameful. Who has given you the right to call me

'your

> > > friend'? Why do you enter the temples to throw filth around?*

> > >

> > > *To Bhaskar ji and group*

> > >

> > > I am leaving the messages in the thread for all of you to see what

> > message

> > > this person had posted and what was my reply to him. What was

wrong if I

> > > presumed he was Vineet and tried to give him some respect. No,

really I

> > was

> > > wrong because one who does not respect his own self, and does not

sign

> > his

> > > own message, does not deserve any respect from others.

> > > And he has proved so. I he was so particular what he was called,

then why

> > > was the query unsigned, ask him? What is the meaning of this

message to

> > my

> > > pvt ID calling himself my friend, pls ask him?

> > >

> > > *From now onwards I shall not be taking up any unsigned query. *

> > >

> > > Regards/Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/3/8 neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > >

> > > > Dear Vineet ji,

> > > >

> > > > You are aries lagna with lagna lord in 6H and Taurus rashi, moon

> > forming a

> > > > good yoga with Jupiter, the bhagya lord in 2H. You are running

the

> > dasha of

> > > > Jup-sat, Jupiter the 9L/12L and Saturn the 10/11L, both

activating your

> > 6H

> > > > where you already have 3/6L mercury and 2/7 lord venus. Jupiter

and

> > Saturn

> > > > also activate the 10H of karma. 6H holds the key to the success

or

> > upchay

> > > > for you. That means in jup-sat you really need to work hard and

slog it

> > out

> > > > despite all obstacles and struggles. You will face competition

also.

> > But

> > > > there is hope at the end of the road. Jupiter is good for you it

would

> > not

> > > > let you sink deep. So you might as well enjoy the roller coaster

ride

> > and

> > > > work hard. Things would be better from Nov 2010, provided you

put in

> > the

> > > > required amount of hard work (the key for you) .

> > > >

> > > > Prayers would help and Hanuman ji shall be your best bet.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/3/7 vineet Sabharwal sabharwal_vineet@

> > > >

> > > > Respected Astrologers,

> > > >> I am new to this group and very much tensed and worried for my

future

> > > >> ahead.I am married(last year)and father of a daughter too,money

plays

> > > >> biggest part in today's life and from past 10-12years i am on

> > > >> adjustments.Please help me,i know destiny cant be changed but

may be

> > help of

> > > >> yours give me some new ways in my life.

> > > >> Vineet Sabharwal

> > > >> 15.09.1976

> > > >> 9.05pm

> > > >> Delhi

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------------------------

> > > >> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<

> >

http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./i\

nvite/

> > >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear PriyaJi,

Exchange bet 5th & 7th lord is generally good, that too it involves two benefic

planets here.Moon is exalted minus paksha bala in the 5th. Venus, Mercury

closely placed  on Aslesha in the 7th. But the Navamsa presents a much better

picture with Ven & Moon (Vargottama) in exaltation, Budha in cancelled

debilitation, well placed Guru/ Chandra, exalted Surya with swakshetra Kuja and

add to this the lagna lord Saturn in swakshetra.So the quality of your horoscope

is enhanced by Navamsa chart. So, there is no worry about any dosha.

There is a possibility of going abroad in 2010 during Rahu/ Budha

period.Saturn® in 11th is no problem. Saturn dasa & sade sathi are far

off.Meanwhile enjoy when the going is good.

Regards

SRS

--- On Mon, 9/3/09, Priya Agarwal <ag_priya06 wrote:

Priya Agarwal <ag_priya06

(unknown)

ag_priya06

Monday, 9 March, 2009, 9:34 PM

Dear Gurujans,

Namaskar,

My DOB is 17 Aug 1987

Time is 5:17 p.m.

Place of birth Bareilly (UP)

I want to know that my lord of 5th house is in seventh house and the lord of

seventh house is in 5th house. Saturn is in retrograde position in 11th house.

How it will affect me. Is there any chance in my horoscope to leave my native

land and settle in foreign.

Is there pitra dosha in my horoscope?

Thanks and Regards

Priya Agarwal

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at

http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/

Guest guest

Dear Priya,You have an exchange of 5/7 lords venus and moon. This is good and you can hope to have a love marriage or marriage of your choice. Saturn aspects 5H from 11H, which is again good though would make the action slow but good for you as saturn is your lagna lord. It also aspects lagna which again gives you strength. There is no pitri dosha as such, but sun is weak, although in own house, being in rashi sandhi and with mars. Have you met with some sudden acidents/falls or injuries?

You may worship Lord Shiva for removing any maleficence.Best WishesNeelam2009/3/9 Priya Agarwal <ag_priya06

Dear Gurujans,

Namaskar,

My DOB is 17 Aug 1987

I want to know that my lord of 5th house is in seventh house and the lord of seventh house is in 5th house. Saturn is in retrograde position in 11th house. How it will affect me. Is there any chance in my horoscope to leave my native land and settle in foreign.

Thanks and Regards

Priya Agarwal

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Priya

Interchange of 7th & 5th house will give u love marraige & u do hv yog for

settling in foreign land, but it is not due to sani, it is due to guru in 4th

house.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

/database?method=reportRows & tbl=6

Priya Agarwal <ag_priya06

ag_priya06

Monday, 9 March, 2009 9:34:04 PM

(unknown)

Dear Gurujans,

Namaskar,

My DOB is 17 Aug 1987

I want to know that my lord of 5th house is in seventh house and the lord of

seventh house is in 5th house. Saturn is in retrograde position in 11th house.

How it will affect me. Is there any chance in my horoscope to leave my native

land and settle in foreign.

Thanks and Regards

Priya Agarwal

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at

http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/

Guest guest

Sharanjit Singh ji, please give your time of birth. 2009/3/11 sharan.jit saini <sharan_jit1978

hello  i m sharanjit singh my DOB-20 -DEC-1975 IN CHANDIGARG.I have no child PLZ tell solution

Guest guest

Rashmi ji,

You need a good venus and a good 3rd house.Music always helps in soothing

emotions and making healthy

vrkrishnan

--- On Mon, 3/16/09, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote:

rashmi patel <rashmihpatel

(unknown)

Cc:

Monday, March 16, 2009, 5:22 PM

Respected Guruji,

Please tell me what stars should be powerfull if someome is more on music

also music means some one even though who is not a singer or professional but

just loves songs, classical songs, old movies songs gets in deep in music.

thanks

patel

Guest guest

Krishnan Dada,

As always -- you clinched it!

You did stop short of revealing " how one gets a good venus and a good 3rd house,

though! "

The best way of becoming a botanist is to become aware of FLORA! And to immerse

your entire SELF into it...

Since this is a dedicated forum for astrologers, dare I say that the same

formula applies here, as well?

There are only 12 little boxes and 9 gemstones. The maximum that can remain

vacant if this Universe were equitable would be three rashis! But look at a few

dozens of charts and you will find more than three boxes vacant!

Is it about greed or favouritism?

The former by the receiver, the latter by the Giver!

Astrology *may* have the answer to that puzzle!

, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

>

>

> Rashmi ji,

> You need a good venus and a good 3rd house.Music always helps in soothing

emotions and making healthy

> vrkrishnan

> --- On Mon, 3/16/09, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote:

>

> rashmi patel <rashmihpatel

> (unknown)

>

> Cc:

> Monday, March 16, 2009, 5:22 PM

Respected Guruji,

>

> Please tell me what stars should be powerfull if someome is more on music

> also music means some one even though who is not a singer or professional but

just loves songs, classical songs, old movies songs gets in deep in music.

>

> thanks

> patel

>

>

Guest guest

Hello Mrs Jyothi,

let's address about your having son after two daughters.Chances are remote as

per details given by you.medical possibility is not certain and can be

confirmed.

Prashna lagna indicates your mother in laws intentions are very inconsistent and

dominated by mars with bad mouth.

Your husband is meek as it looks inlaws have sound background with some

lands.only advice of your fatherin law,is accepted .so pl send details of your

husband also.

Pray to Ketu graha on all tuesdays

vrkrishnan

--- On Tue, 3/17/09, jyothi mutreja <jyothi_100 wrote:

jyothi mutreja <jyothi_100

(unknown)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 4:02 AM

Respected sir,

My details:

Name - Jyothi ( before marriage)

Priyankka ( after marriage)

DOB   - Sep 26th 1977

Place of birth - Chennai

time of birth - 9.25 am.

Sir, I am having a lot of family problems due to my mother in law. My husband

also supports her even if she is wrong. I would like to know when will I get

away from my mother in law who is creating a lot of problems and mentally ruined

my peace of mind and when will my husband stop being a mother's son..

Sir, I would also like to ask one more question - I have 2 daughters, the second

one being born this December 2008. I would like to know if I have a son

according to my horoscope.

please kindly let me know the anwers.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely

priaynkka 

invite/

Guest guest

JYothi,

Mother in law problem no doubt agonising and you need to avoid by preoccupation

some vocation which is quite possible.If you find for job/employment it also

helps you further.

Chances for havin a male child around jan-mar2009 are good.

vrkrishnan

--- On Tue, 3/17/09, jyothi mutreja <jyothi_100 wrote:

jyothi mutreja <jyothi_100

(unknown)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 4:02 AM

Respected sir,

My details:

Name - Jyothi ( before marriage)

Priyankka ( after marriage)

DOB   - Sep 26th 1977

Place of birth - Chennai

time of birth - 9.25 am.

Sir, I am having a lot of family problems due to my mother in law. My husband

also supports her even if she is wrong. I would like to know when will I get

away from my mother in law who is creating a lot of problems and mentally ruined

my peace of mind and when will my husband stop being a mother's son..

Sir, I would also like to ask one more question - I have 2 daughters, the second

one being born this December 2008. I would like to know if I have a son

according to my horoscope.

please kindly let me know the anwers.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely

priaynkka 

invite/

Guest guest

--- On Fri, 20/3/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

I too, find Lahari’s Ayanamsas, is Accurat.Hari Omdaivagyaa

venkatachala pathi <pathiav

(unknown)

, asthikasamaj ,

astro_remedies , astroriber ,

vedic astrology , brahmin_world, " brahimn tvm

group " <kbstvm, HARE_RAM ,

, ,

" telugu_malehouston " <jl_n8, " Manoj " <ar_manoj1,

sadhaka , sohamsa

Cc: sohamsa

Friday, 20 March, 2009, 5:56 PM

Q:: In my horoscope made in three different places in as many

softwares, in Chennai. In each one of them there are different ‘Ayanamsa’ in

which the charts are calculated. I notice the placements of Planets in the same

Data given also in different places in the NatalChart Why? (Sath....3/2/ 2009)

I may have to answer this at length.

Our early calculations, before 1200 AD or about that time, were all made in

Siddhantic Calendar and our time was under Vedic Principles of the movement of

the Moon and rising of the Sun.

This was extensively brought to practice by Aryabatta (AD 476 – 523) and

Parasara (fifth century AD). This could be found in ‘Hora Sastra’ the first

major astrological treatise.  But the most revered astrologer was Varahamihra

(AD 505 – 587), a student of Parasara and transmitter of the knowledge that

Parasara was notable to convey to public.  The Siddhantic calendar, minus the

implementation of the precession of the equinoxes, continued to be used as

India’s official calendar until A.D.1200.  That is the time Indiafell into

Muslim rule, from 1200 to 1757 A.D., when Lunar Hijira calendar was introduced.

Hindu communities through out Indiamanaged to continue to maintain independence

and retained their calendars for religious purposes. This eventually left to the

task of calendar making in the hands of regional astrologers, who had little

knowledge of actual astronomy.  Even now the astronomical calendars (Panjang)

continue to be in the hands of those in the field in Kancheepuram, Arani,

Tinnevelly, Palghat, Mangalore and Tanjore schools of compiling. They depended

on direct observations and unscientific ancient treatises for their calculations

( ref: the Calender Reform Committee. P.2)

The variety of Ayanamsas can be attributed to the fact that astrologers disagree

about starting point of Aries, the exact annual rate of progression, and the

year in which the vernal equinox actually coincided with 0° Aries.

Shree Lahari, the secretary of Calendar Reform committee, is the compiler of

India’s official ephemeris, and his Ayanamsa is close to correct arrival of

calculations.  Krishnamurthy’s Ayanamsa is also close to Lahari’s, as he

calculated 50.27 seconds, being the rate of progression, and the year of two

coinciding Zodiacs as A.D.285.  It is relevant to account that, Mr Cyril Fagon,

who campaigned to the use of Sidereal Zodiac in Western schoolof Astrology,

determined the starting year as 221.

To give an example, say for the year 1997, the most commonly used Ayanamsa’s

are as follows:

Fagon-Bradley   24°42’

Lahari                23°49’

Krishnamurthi   23°43

B.V.Raman       22°22’

The discrepancy of more than two degrees between the Ayanamsas of Raman and

Fagan can make a very marked difference, especially with the planets that change

signs according to different Ayanamsas.

This also could make an astrologer give different interpretations, leading to

wrong inference, often, while the credibility of the scholarship of Astrologer,

could be at stake.

I personal preference is Lahari’s Ayanamsas, which I consider as almost

correct for correct interpretations.

(Please Note:  Some of facts and figures as well as comments were assimilated

from various authors, including those of Ms. R.G.Dreyer(an American), a

practicing Astrologer in New York, who had spent considerable time in Varanasi

as student of Dr. Muralilal Sharma, Prof. of Jyotish in Sanskrit University, and

Pandit Deoki Nandan Shastri.  She lectures extensively in Hindu Vedic Astrology

groups including United Astrology Group in Canada, Germany, Holland, U.K.and

U.S.A.)

Pathi. (20/3/2009) 

My new address from 5/April/2009

A.V.Pathi,

care Dr. Sreenivasan,

" Oxton " House,

6Hawthorn Road, LN3 4JT

Lincoln, UK

Phone::0044+ 01522+595996

A.V.Pathi,  

103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,

North Carolina, 27514, USA

001-919-960- 3833

Please contact me in ID kountinya29@ gmail.com)All private readings are

chargeable.Disclaim er

A.V.Pathi and his Astrology Team want to make it absolutely clear that no

discipline is absolutely perfect. Hence, any prediction that you receive from us

is not to be considered as a substitute for advice, program, or treatment that

you would normally receive from a licensed professional such as a lawyer,

doctor, psychiatrist, or financial advisor. A.V. Pathi will not recommend

remedies. A.V.Pathi provides no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of

any kind, and will not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the

recipient of the information and data mentioned above. By the Grace of God he

can only try to give his best and hope that his efforts will improve the life

of his customers. ~~A.V.Pathi, Astrologer.

Guest guest

Dear, Amar

Jai Ram

Dear Amar

You are very victim of Kal Sarpa Dosha, from December 2008 to May 2009.Be hold

the confidence for survival .Himmte Marda Madde Ram.

Hari Om

Daivagyaa

--- On Wed, 25/3/09, amar mishra <amar_mishra23 wrote:

amar mishra <amar_mishra23

(unknown)

Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 7:45 AM

Dear Gurujans,

sadar prnam let me  be first thankful to all of u for u r  continous guidence

and support who are in needlike me as i am continoulsy suffering from one

problem to another  on 27 th dec 2008 i have lost my job .i was working with

bank was getting good salary but from last 3 months i dont have single rupee in

my pocket i am in deep trouble .due to current recesion there are no jobs

avilbale whereas i am paying emis of 35000 permonth .kindly help me by going

through my chart what date i will get the job .will i get the same salary which

i was getting .being only one income resourse of my family its difficult to

survive kindly suggest me life time remeady which will give me continous income

source and stability .i am really fed up with this up down .who is my ishta

devta ?.what stoneshould i wear so i willget permant job with good salary and

peace of mind my detailsare asfollows

DOB 16TH JUNE 1978

TIME 11.27 A.M

PLACE LALGANJ(RAIBARELI) U.P

Regards

Amar

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!

http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/