IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Unconditional Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, kailashana writes:

It is said nature abhors a vacuum. When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.~A***

***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty. The end of the ego drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the unconsciousness, the games. I see no candidates for that here. Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:06:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

Unconditional love is: everything, nothing, both everything and nothing, and neither.

***And now we know what about unconditional love? Everything and nothing and neither? Unconditional love is a personal concept or we wouldn't have to call it unconditional, and yet no person can achieve it. When Love becomes impersonal, which it is, then the person sees no particular point to it and loses interest.

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:19:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

souldreamone wrote:> > > In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, > kailashana writes:>> It is said nature abhors a vacuum. >> When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.>> ~A>> ***>> ***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty. The end of> the ego drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the> unconsciousness, the games. I see no candidates for that here.>>>>> ------Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively, living authentically.tyga

****I didn't say it was. I said it's the end of unconsciousness. Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:24:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

souldreamone wrote:> > > In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:06:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, > tyga writes:>> Unconditional love is: everything, nothing, both everything and> nothing,> and neither.>> > ***And now we know what about unconditional love? Everything and> nothing and neither? Unconditional love is a personal concept or> we wouldn't have to call it unconditional, and yet no person can> achieve it. When Love becomes impersonal, which it is, then the> person sees no particular point to it and loses interest.>>>>> ------What we pay attention to is what we become conscious of.If we perceive unconditional love as having conditions, then that is what we will see. Then we might also believe that unconditional love is something to be achieved.tyga

****How could we see unconditional love as having conditions?? Or are you confusing the expression with the ability to express it? Yes, unconditional love happens only under the condition that there are no conditions. Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:29:54 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

souldreamone wrote:> > > In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:19:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, > tyga writes:>> souldreamone wrote:> > > > > > In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,> > kailashana writes:> >> > It is said nature abhors a vacuum.> >> > When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.> >> > ~A> >> > ***> >> > ***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty. The> end of> > the ego drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the> > unconsciousness, the games. I see no candidates for that here.> >> >> >> >> >> ------> Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.>> Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively, living> authentically.>> tyga>>> ****I didn't say it was. I said it's the end of unconsciousness.>>>>> ------Ah ok, I misread the context of your message.I suggest that the end of unconsciousness creation, is the beginning of conscious creation.I'm willing to do that, we do it here all the time, I believe.tyga

****Well, as Werner might say, the idea of creation is another topic, at least to me. What I mean by unconsciousness is basically believing our own stories. Seeing and hearing what we want or expect to see or hear and believing that's what's here. Denial and projection, which are unconscious by definition. Accepting various belief systems as real, or our personal opinions as objectively true. Folks typically see the world through such heavy filters that what is seen bears little resemblance to what is there. That's what I mean by unconsciousness.

The reason you can't swing a stick around here without hitting an enlightened person is because they're unconscious and believe their own fantasies.

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:37:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, wwoehr writes:

Nisargadatta , tyga <tyga wrote:>> souldreamone wrote:> > > > > > In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, > > kailashana writes:> >> > It is said nature abhors a vacuum. > >> > When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.> >> > ~A> >> > ***> >> > ***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty. The end of> > the ego drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the> > unconsciousness, the games. I see no candidates for that here.> >> >> >> >> > ------> Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.> > Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively, living > authentically.> > tyga>You are already living authentically, Tyga.There is only what is and not what should be.What is is that you already are and "unconditional love" is not what you are. It belongs to the realm of day-dreaming, of wanting "More", you know, all these endless speculation promising more bliss and happiness.Werner

****Yes, and more often, the ego that wants to see itself as unconditionally loving.

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:40:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

Werner Woehr wrote:>>> Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.>>>> Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively, >> > living > >> authentically.>>>> tyga>>>> >>> You are already living authentically, Tyga.>> There is only what is and not what should be.>> What is is that you already are and "unconditional love" is not what > you are. It belongs to the realm of day-dreaming, of wanting "More", > you know, all these endless speculation promising more bliss and > happiness.>> Werner>>>>>> --->> Yes, your are right Werner.I am that I am.tyga

****What does that mean, "I am that I am"?

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:57:38 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

souldreamone wrote:> > > In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:24:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, > tyga writes:>> souldreamone wrote:> > > > > > In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:06:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,> > tyga writes:> >> > Unconditional love is: everything, nothing, both everything and> > nothing,> > and neither.> >> > > > ***And now we know what about unconditional love? Everything and> > nothing and neither? Unconditional love is a personal concept or> > we wouldn't have to call it unconditional, and yet no person can> > achieve it. When Love becomes impersonal, which it is, then the> > person sees no particular point to it and loses interest.> >> >> >> >> >> ------> What we pay attention to is what we become conscious of.>> If we perceive unconditional love as having conditions, then that is> what we will see. Then we might also believe that unconditional> love is> something to be achieved.>> tyga>> ****How could we see unconditional love as having conditions?? Or> are you confusing the expression with the ability to express it?> Yes, unconditional love happens only under the condition that> there are no conditions.>>>>> ------Because unconditional love is unconditional, anything is allowable, anything is permissible.In an infinite universe, all things are possible.tyga

***Well, that doesn't seem to answer the question, but I agree, everything is allowed, and so everything is fine the way it is, which is why I say the person has no interest in that. There's no ego juice to accepting that everything is fine the way it is.

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 1:05:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

souldreamone wrote:>>>>> You are already living authentically, Tyga.>> There is only what is and not what should be.>> What is is that you already are and "unconditional love" is not what> you are. It belongs to the realm of day-dreaming, of wanting "More",> you know, all these endless speculation promising more bliss and> happiness.>> Werner>>>>> ****Yes, and more often, the ego that wants to see itself as> unconditionally loving.> >>>>> ------Hehe, the irony is awesome. :)tyga

****Yup, stay away from the unconditionally loving cuz if you don't accept their fantasy, they'll hate you for it. Hehe.

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 1:07:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tyga writes:

souldreamone wrote:> >>> Yes, your are right Werner.>> I am that I am.>> tyga>> ****What does that mean, "I am that I am"?> >>>>> ------It means whatever you want it to mean.To me, it means nothing and it means everything, it means both, and it means neither.tyga

****Then one can't help but wonder why one uses the term. Is it kinda like the definition of unconditional love, which is everything and nothing and both and neither? Hehe.

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2008 1:11:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, wwoehr writes:

Nisargadatta , souldreamone wrote:>> > > > In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:37:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, > wwoehr writes:> > Nisargadatta , tyga <tyga@> wrote:> >> > souldreamone@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard > Time, > > > kailashana@ writes:> > >> > > It is said nature abhors a vacuum. > > >> > > When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.> > >> > > ~A> > >> > > ***> > >> > > ***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty. The > end of> > > the ego drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the> > > unconsciousness, the games. I see no candidates for that here.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > ------> > Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.> > > > Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively, > living > > authentically.> > > > tyga> >> > > You are already living authentically, Tyga.> > There is only what is and not what should be.> > What is is that you already are and "unconditional love" is not what > you are. It belongs to the realm of day-dreaming, of wanting "More", > you know, all these endless speculation promising more bliss and > happiness.> > Werner> > > > > > > > ****Yes, and more often, the ego that wants to see itself as unconditionally > loving.>:)Funny, isn't it, Phil ?Werner

*****Funny/scary bears. Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Guest guest

It is said nature abhors a vacuum.

When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.

~A

Guest guest

Nisargadatta , " anabebe57 " <kailashana wrote:

>

> It is said nature abhors a vacuum.

>

> When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.

>

> ~A

>

Is there a " you " which can move in and out the mind, Anna ?

You ARE the mind, you ARE the past.

If it really should happen that your past is gone, that all your

memories are gone then you very soon you will get locked away in a

mental asylum.

Is that you are dreaming of as " unconditional love " ?

Werner

Guest guest

souldreamone wrote:

>

>

> In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> kailashana writes:

>

>

>

> ~A

>

> ***

>

> ***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty. The end of

> the ego drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the

> unconsciousness, the games. I see no candidates for that here.

>

>

>

>

> ------

Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.

Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively, living

authentically.

tyga

Guest guest

souldreamone wrote:

>

>

> In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:06:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> tyga writes:

>

> Unconditional love is: everything, nothing, both everything and

> nothing,

> and neither.

>

>

> ***And now we know what about unconditional love? Everything and

> nothing and neither? Unconditional love is a personal concept or

> we wouldn't have to call it unconditional, and yet no person can

> achieve it. When Love becomes impersonal, which it is, then the

> person sees no particular point to it and loses interest.

>

>

>

>

> ------

What we pay attention to is what we become conscious of.

If we perceive unconditional love as having conditions, then that is

what we will see. Then we might also believe that unconditional love is

something to be achieved.

tyga

Guest guest

souldreamone wrote:

>

>

> In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:19:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> tyga writes:

>

> souldreamone wrote:

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> > kailashana writes:

> >

> > It is said nature abhors a vacuum.

> >

> > When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.

> >

> > ~A

> >

> > ***

> >

> > ***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty. The

> end of

> > the ego drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the

> > unconsciousness, the games. I see no candidates for that here.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ------

> Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.

>

> Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively, living

> authentically.

>

> tyga

>

>

> ****I didn't say it was. I said it's the end of unconsciousness.

>

>

>

>

> ------

Ah ok, I misread the context of your message.

I suggest that the end of unconsciousness creation, is the beginning of

conscious creation.

I'm willing to do that, we do it here all the time, I believe.

tyga

Guest guest

Nisargadatta , tyga <tyga wrote:

>

> souldreamone wrote:

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard

Time,

> > kailashana writes:

> >

> > It is said nature abhors a vacuum.

> >

> > When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.

> >

> > ~A

> >

> > ***

> >

> > ***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty. The

end of

> > the ego drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the

> > unconsciousness, the games. I see no candidates for that here.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

------

> Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.

>

> Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively,

living

> authentically.

>

> tyga

>

You are already living authentically, Tyga.

There is only what is and not what should be.

What is is that you already are and " unconditional love " is not what

you are. It belongs to the realm of day-dreaming, of wanting " More " ,

you know, all these endless speculation promising more bliss and

happiness.

Werner

Guest guest

Werner Woehr wrote:

>

>> Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.

>>

>> Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively,

>>

> living

>

>> authentically.

>>

>> tyga

>>

>>

>

>

> You are already living authentically, Tyga.

>

> There is only what is and not what should be.

>

> What is is that you already are and " unconditional love " is not what

> you are. It belongs to the realm of day-dreaming, of wanting " More " ,

> you know, all these endless speculation promising more bliss and

> happiness.

>

> Werner

>

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Yes, your are right Werner.

I am that I am.

tyga

Guest guest

souldreamone wrote:

>

>

> In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:24:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> tyga writes:

>

> souldreamone wrote:

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:06:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> > tyga writes:

> >

> > Unconditional love is: everything, nothing, both everything and

> > nothing,

> > and neither.

> >

> >

> > ***And now we know what about unconditional love? Everything and

> > nothing and neither? Unconditional love is a personal concept or

> > we wouldn't have to call it unconditional, and yet no person can

> > achieve it. When Love becomes impersonal, which it is, then the

> > person sees no particular point to it and loses interest.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ------

> What we pay attention to is what we become conscious of.

>

> If we perceive unconditional love as having conditions, then that is

> what we will see. Then we might also believe that unconditional

> love is

> something to be achieved.

>

> tyga

>

> ****How could we see unconditional love as having conditions?? Or

> are you confusing the expression with the ability to express it?

> Yes, unconditional love happens only under the condition that

> there are no conditions.

>

>

>

>

> ------

Because unconditional love is unconditional, anything is allowable,

anything is permissible.

In an infinite universe, all things are possible.

tyga

Guest guest

souldreamone wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

> What is is that you already are and " unconditional love " is not what

> you are. It belongs to the realm of day-dreaming, of wanting " More " ,

> happiness.

>

> Werner

>

>

>

>

> ****Yes, and more often, the ego that wants to see itself as

> unconditionally loving.

>

>

>

>

>

> ------

Hehe, the irony is awesome. :)

tyga

Guest guest

souldreamone wrote:

>

>

>

> Yes, your are right Werner.

>

> I am that I am.

>

> tyga

>

> ****What does that mean, " I am that I am " ?

>

>

>

>

>

> ------

It means whatever you want it to mean.

To me, it means nothing and it means everything, it means both, and it

means neither.

tyga

Guest guest

Nisargadatta , souldreamone wrote:

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:37:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> wwoehr writes:

>

> Nisargadatta , tyga <tyga@> wrote:

> >

> > souldreamone@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard

> Time,

> > > kailashana@ writes:

> > >

> > > It is said nature abhors a vacuum.

> > >

> > > When one is out-of-one's mind, unconditional love remains.

> > >

> > > ~A

> > >

> > > ***

> > >

> > > ***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty.

The

> end of

> > > the ego drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the

> > > unconsciousness, the games. I see no candidates for that

here.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

---

> ------

> > Being out of ones mind is not the end of consciousness.

> >

> > Being out of ones mind can be as simple as living intuitively,

> living

> > authentically.

> >

> > tyga

> >

>

>

>

>

> What is is that you already are and " unconditional love " is not

what

> you are. It belongs to the realm of day-dreaming, of

wanting " More " ,

> happiness.

>

> Werner

>

****Yes, and more often, the ego that wants to see itself as

unconditionally

> loving.

>

:)

Funny, isn't it, Phil ?

Werner

>

>

>

>

> **************Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try

the NEW

> AOL.com.

> (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-

dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002)

>

Guest guest

souldreamone wrote:

>

>

>

> Hehe, the irony is awesome. :)

>

> tyga

>

> ****Yup, stay away from the unconditionally loving cuz if you

> don't accept their fantasy, they'll hate you for it. Hehe.

>

>

>

>

>

> ------

LOL, I'll have to remember that one, hehe. :)

tyga

Guest guest

souldreamone wrote:

>

>

> In a message dated 11/30/2008 1:07:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> tyga writes:

>

> souldreamone wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Yes, your are right Werner.

> >

> > I am that I am.

> >

> > tyga

> >

> > ****What does that mean, " I am that I am " ?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ------

>

>

> It means whatever you want it to mean.

>

> To me, it means nothing and it means everything, it means both,

> and it

> means neither.

>

> tyga

>

> ****Then one can't help but wonder why one uses the term. Is it

> kinda like the definition of unconditional love, which is

> everything and nothing and both and neither? Hehe.

>

>

>

>

> ------

It sure is. ;)

tyga

Guest guest

Nisargadatta , souldreamone wrote:

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> kailashana writes:

>

>

>

> ~A

>

> ***

>

>

> ***But who's willing to be that vacuum? It means empty. The end of

the ego

> drama, the judging, the needs, the pretenses, the unconsciousness,

the games.

> I see no candidates for that here.

oh well..hell!

if phil doesn't see any candidates here..that's it.

you know:

the eye of phil and the eye of God..same same..

the best Fundamental Judgmental Excremental there be!

ROFLMAO!

..b b.b.