IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Lost my job

Rate this topic

DOB : 22/Dec/1975

Time: 04.25 AM

Place: Chennai

I lost my job in the month of May 2009. It was informed to me on May 18th and came out on May 20th. I'm trying to get a job from past two months. Nothing works out.

1. Please let me know when i'll get a job? Will it be a better job than earlier one? Eventhough i worked well, i was not appreciated/recognized by my earlier company.

2. What are the chances of me going abroad? If there are chances, will i stay there for considerable period?

3. Where will i settle down?

Please advise.

Namaskar,

You are almost at the end of sade sati period. From september 2009, it will be a big relief for you. You stand high chances of going abroad by next year.

with regards

Namaskar,

You are almost at the end of sade sati period. From september 2009, it will be a big relief for you. You stand high chances of going abroad by next year.

with regards

Thanks for your reply! Please try to answer my other questions when you get time.

DOB : 22/Dec/1975

Time: 04.25 AM

Place: Chennai

I lost my job in the month of May 2009. It was informed to me on May 18th and came out on May 20th. I'm trying to get a job from past two months. Nothing works out.

1. Please let me know when i'll get a job? Will it be a better job than earlier one? Eventhough i worked well, i was not appreciated/recognized by my earlier company.

2. What are the chances of me going abroad? If there are chances, will i stay there for considerable period?

3. Where will i settle down?

Please advise.

You will get a job between July and September.The present Dasa is of Venus who is disposed in 12th house and in an airy sign.Possibly you may get an opportunity to go abroad.But the stay may only be temporary.From now till September there is a likelihood of getting an offer.Keep trying sincerely.My best wishes and blessings to you.

You will get a job between July and September.The present Dasa is of Venus who is disposed in 12th house and in an airy sign.Possibly you may get an opportunity to go abroad.But the stay may only be temporary.From now till September there is a likelihood of getting an offer.Keep trying sincerely.My best wishes and blessings to you.

Thanks for your blessings sir. By "temporary", you mean in months or years? Also please let me know where will i settle down - in my birth town or not?