Sign in to follow this  
ashishvarun

38 yrs of stressful life please guildline us

Rate this topic

Dear respected Guruji,

date of birth 9/9/1974

Place of birth Darbhanga,Bihar

Tob 5:26 am

I have done my engg. but i am doing my own bussiness in crgo matel plates and copper transformer. worked very hard whole life but no positive responce till now. Got married and father of two girl.

Its really hard now to stabalise the whole thing.

Will i make any mark in my family and when the business will do little good.

please help me all respected seniors. I am wearing moonga now. and pray daily but got cheated twice i business. with whole faith i again reunited the work.

Plz give some responce, its needed now.

the reason u had stressfull life is because of ur atmakarka planet venus in 12th house and u had venus dasha during last 20 years which was also peak period of ur life .currently u are in sun dasha followed by moon which will be best period in ur life as moon is well placed and also ur bhagyakarka.

but u should take care of some points like:

never trust anybody in ur bussiness .

do not procrastinate any work.

regularly praying to godesss laxmi u can chant "

om shree laxmi narayan bhyam namo namah

visit tirupati balaji temple as he is considered laxmi brhamah of this universe .

touch earth with hands when u wake up before putting ur feet on earth .

since u have budhaditya yoga in ur lagna u should pray to lord narayana or krishna.

avoid negative feelings as ur bhudhipati is in enemy's sign,try to be optimistic .

hari om ..........

Thanks for looking my chart.

Sir as you told that i was having venus dasha from last 20 yrs and i am currently going through sun dasha, but as i go through various astrologiacal site like thay say that i am going through guru dasha and sani anterdasha which will end by 10/2009 and then it will be budh anterdasha.

again u told that i have budhaditya yoga in my lagna chart but i see that sun is with sukra in 1st house and budh is with mangal in 2nd house.

Budhaditya or Budhaaditya yog is formed when Sun and Mercury join together (i.e. are conjunct) in a house.

Mr. Dhruv It not that i am teaching you but its net savvy age everyone goes on net and see various things. it might be some technological error. mans makes mistake sir..

If i had hurt you, i am sorry sir.. but plz help me....

Edited by ashishvarun
mistake

the reason u had stressfull life is because of ur atmakarka planet venus in 12th house and u had venus dasha during last 20 years which was also peak period of ur life .currently u are in sun dasha followed by moon which will be best period in ur life as moon is well placed and also ur bhagyakarka.

but u should take care of some points like:

never trust anybody in ur bussiness .

do not procrastinate any work.

regularly praying to godesss laxmi u can chant "

om shree laxmi narayan bhyam namo namah

visit tirupati balaji temple as he is considered laxmi brhamah of this universe .

touch earth with hands when u wake up before putting ur feet on earth .

since u have budhaditya yoga in ur lagna u should pray to lord narayana or krishna.

avoid negative feelings as ur bhudhipati is in enemy's sign,try to be optimistic .

hari om ..........

Thanks for looking my chart.

Sir as you told that i was having venus dasha from last 20 yrs and i am currently going through sun dasha, but as i go through various astrologiacal site like thay say that i am going through guru dasha and sani anterdasha which will end by 10/2009 and then it will be budh anterdasha.

again u told that i have budhaditya yoga in my lagna chart but i see that sun is with sukra in 1st house and budh is with mangal in 2nd house.

Budhaditya or Budhaaditya yog is formed when Sun and Mercury join together (i.e. are conjunct) in a house.

Mr. Dhruv It not that i am teaching you but its net savvy age everyone goes on net and see various things. it might be some technological error. mans makes mistake sir..

If i had hurt you, i am sorry sir.. but plz help me....

Hi

The ascendant (Leo) and ascendant lord (Sun) are both afflicated. Sun though in his own house, occupies the constellation of venus (enemy)) and is conjunct Venus. Sun is aspected (afflicted) by Saturn (enemy) to the exact degree. Both Sun and Saturn are debilitated in navamsa and mutually aspect each other. It would be obvious to suggest measures to strengthen the Sun who is your ascendant lord.

regards,

Sriram