IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vividhaditya

Please help with gem stones. I hope I'm not using wrong stones.

Rate this topic

Dear Experts,

Recently, a part-time astrologer told my father that I should be wearing moonga (coral) in silver (7 ratti).

My details are as follows:

DOB: 11th October, 1975

Time: 8:30 AM

Place of Birth: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India

How is moonga helpful to me. Similarly, someone had recommended lahsunia as well for my Ketu Antardasha in Chandra Mahadasha, but this astrologer said not to as it would only give extra power to Ketu. Is he right? And how would Moonga help me and would it be benficial for me?

regards,

Surender

Hi there,

I am getting your ascendant as Libra with rahu in first house from 2 different softwares. If this is correct, then mars becomes a powerful markesh for you. and though I am no expert at gems and am only a learner of this divine science myself, but i believe that coral can be the most inappropriate stone for you.

Please confirm your ascendant if possible.

I REQUEST THE LEARNED MEMBERS TO PLEASE HELP HERE AS THIS SOUNDS PRETTY URGENT:pray:

Kind regards

Dear mylilangel. You are right. My ascendant is Libra and Rahu is in the first house. However, if what you are saying is true, then I'd need an expert advise from members here, as I've been wearing coral now for almost two to three weeks. Though no untoward major happening hasn't occured as of now. But please then I'd request you to help me out.

Regards.

Dear Friend,

How are you mylilangel :)

Libra lagna, Rahu is in 2nd house:

Please remove Red coral Immediately.Your fathers health will get effected and Mars is also aspecting the 3rd, this will give trouble to younger siblings.

You will develop this feeling after wearing red coral: when you are with your family, you will feel like to leave or going away from them.... it is not at all good for domestic happiness.

you wont be able to enjoy you own hard earned wealth.

You should only Wear only Moti (pearl) : increased in intelligence, you will be Loved and liked by others, will make you wealthy, if you have younger siblings, they will love you more. Professional success.

You will get Lot of Beautifull friends : most of them will be opp sex...

Comfortable life and all round success and Fame.

No other gemstone.

Thanks

Riaz

Riaz ji and all the Gurus Pranam - Please help

Gem Stone & Suggestion

Pranam to all,

DOB - March, 9th, 1972

Time - 6.05 AM

Place - Hyderabad, AP India

Please suggest Gem stone(s).

Please suggest if Job or Business

If business, which business

Regards.

Dear Riaz ji and mylilangel ji,

Thanks for your expert comments. I'd been wearing moonga for about three weeks now. My mother fell ill last week with acute fever and stomach infection. Could the moonga be the reason?

I have removed moonga immediately.

Thanks a ton. :pray:

Regards,

Surender

Dear babutunk

wear only yellowsapphire on your right hand index finger

Day :thursday 5:00 pm.

All round success and prosperity. WEALTH will flow in.

Wear continuosly and never ever remove from you finger... this will make you a wealthy person. but remember the Gemstone should be good. yellowsapphire should be from Celone Mines and not Bangkok Mines..(non heated)

You will be successful in what ever you do, however if you do buisness then you will get windfall profit.....

This placement of Jupiter in your chart and that to jupiter is the same lord of Wealth and Income houses. Very very good for Wealth.

You will prosper like anything.

Take care

Riaz

Dear Riaz ji,

I have a little confusion here. mylilangel ji was right, when he said that rahu is in first house, if you take rahu as True. However, Rahu moves to second house, if you use Rahu as Mean.

I was myself confused with this and don't understand which to go for and how both would affect the fate. Please can you throw some light on this. :pray:

Regards,

Surender

Dear Friend,

How are you mylilangel :)

Libra lagna, Rahu is in 2nd house:

Please remove Red coral Immediately.Your fathers health will get effected and Mars is also aspecting the 3rd, this will give trouble to younger siblings.

You will develop this feeling after wearing red coral: when you are with your family, you will feel like to leave or going away from them.... it is not at all good for domestic happiness.

you wont be able to enjoy you own hard earned wealth.

You should only Wear only Moti (pearl) : increased in intelligence, you will be Loved and liked by others, will make you wealthy, if you have younger siblings, they will love you more. Professional success.

You will get Lot of Beautifull friends : most of them will be opp sex...

Comfortable life and all round success and Fame.

No other gemstone.

Thanks

Riaz

Riazji,

Please also do let me know the size (carat) of the "yellowsapphire" I shall wear. Also how do I recognize it is "Celone Mines", please help.

I appreciate the help and thank you for you time.

May god bless you with love and happiness.

Regards

Babu Tunk