IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
PRKKKD

Cure for Schizophrenia

Rate this topic

I think there is no one Ayurveda person here to answer your query

I am not a doctor .

In "The tribune" dated July 2,2009,There is an article by the title " unlocked: The secrets of Schizophrenia.(scientific breakthrough offers hope of new treatments for mental condition)------you must read it for new insight into treatment of schizophrenia.

If you wish ,i can email to you scanned news of this article or upload here --- hope this information may be helpful to you.

God bless All except me.

Rishi Vatsyayan

Thanks a lot. Please mail me scanned copy of the article in The tribune.My e-mail ID:prkkkd@rediffmail.com

with regards

I am not a doctor .

In "The tribune" dated July 2,2009,There is an article by the title " unlocked: The secrets of Schizophrenia.(scientific breakthrough offers hope of new treatments for mental condition)------you must read it for new insight into treatment of schizophrenia.

If you wish ,i can email to you scanned news of this article or upload here --- hope this information may be helpful to you.

God bless All except me.

Rishi Vatsyayan

This is a page from my web site....My site is on black magic and evil possession...I would suggest you search for a Good spiritual healer to be sure your problems are NOT coming from spirit possession. But I am not a doctor, so you should follow your doctors guidance while also seeking spiritual cures. So please, do research...

Sometimes, there are mental health symptoms that can point to black magic and other spiritual problems. Unfortunately, most of our mental health practitioners are not spiritually aware enough to recognize black magic and demonic possession, so we are simply classified as crazy and put into mental hospitals.

It is a tragedy that many of our fellow brothers and sisters spend months, or years, of their lives in mental hospitals merely because of a lack of spiritual knowledge on behalf of the allopathic doctors. If people understood that many of these psychiatric/psychological conditions are actually caused by spirits and spiritual problems including black magic, then many of us could be spared a tortuous and miserable existence.

I have even heard of cases where patients had been admitted to mental hospitals, but after chanting sacred, healing prayers and receiving work from magicians or exorcists, actually were discharged in a short period of time from the hospital and went on to function normally. Yes, sometimes the cure to certain types of mental illness can be a simple prayer.

The so called disorders of mental health are so numerous, there are huge books written about them. And updated frequently.

Sadly, doctors who keep putting these labels on these so called mental health disorders, usually cause more harm than good to their patients. "Schizophrenic" and "manic depression" are two examples. But it isn't just the perpetuation of labels and placing people in categories that is just plain wrong: it is the so called mental health professionals' inabilities to recognize the mental health symptoms of black magic and possession. This is what I have a problem with.

I would never indicate that certifiable, clinical mental health disorders do not exist, only that the spiritual aspects of such conditions are overlooked and need to be addressed. Of course, in some cases there are causes that are rooted in chemical imbalances. And many of them can be solved by taking the proper vitamins, minerals, and alternative supplements. The problem we have currently within our mental health profession worldwide, is that it is often assumed that we have chemical imbalances, although the proper tests are not performed.

In my past, I have personally been to several psychiatrists who were quick to write the anti-depressant medications that alter the way my brain functions sometimes permanently, yet who did not perform in depth tests to check my nervous system, my hormone levels, or the balance of my neurotransmitters. How can someone even think to write a very toxic and chemical medication to "balance" my neurotransmitters, if they do not know for sure they are imbalanced in the first place?

Making such an assumption of my mental health symptoms based on an oral exam is total negligence. And everyone is falling prey to this every day, the world over. They are only examining our mental health symptoms, and not the holistic view of us as living beings, which includes our spiritual health.

So much emphasis and faith is placed in allopathic medicine, that I think is misdirected. The overwhelming illnesses, in spite of the presence of allopathic medicine, is proof of this theory. Alternative medicines need to be considered first when addressing health problems, and particularly disorders of mental health.

If I would have taken those medications, not just the regular medications, but all the times I was given medications for my numerous physical problems, my possessed state would have worsened considerably. I am not a doctor, but someone who has experienced things that the average person never would have lived through.

Therefore, I feel I am in a position to make claims and give advice to those who are facing similar situations: anyone who has been properly diagnosed by more than one person as being a victim of black magic/demonic possession should TRY to avoid prescription medications at all costs, unless your life will end without them. Taking these medicines opens you up to attract the negative energies and doing so makes a space for them to enter. Keep taking them. Keep seeing your doctor. But work toward getting off the medicine, if you are able. Try to avoid medications if possible, especially those that effect your brain chemistry or affect your mental health symptoms. But do not stop them, if you have been instructed by a doctor.

I strongly urge you to turn to a reputable and experienced exorcist. Do not be misguided by the mainstream pharmaceutical companies who want to prescribe you drugs to make you sicker, so they can take more of your money, which often just exacerbates your mental health symptoms.

Instead, commit to true healing, which involves thorough examination of your physical, mental, emotional, AND spiritual well-being. In fact, for true relief for any mental health symptoms that you may be facing not only because of black magic/spirit attachment/demonic possession but for any reason at all, you must take a holistic point of view to your health which involves looking at all levels of your being. This is the only kind of approach that will allow you to truly heal.

@iloveamma

i have numerous cases of such patient .if you can cure them with any spiritual power i would be very thankful to you.Please email me your address in India.

I have seen improvement in no. of such patient through medicine and yoga and recitation of mantras. combination of all thing Science + Spiritualism.

God bless all

rishivatsyayan@gmail.com or rishivatsyayan at

see the attachment

Ok, for such Person, total family support is must for speedy recovery.Support of society is also must.

Science is in verse of changing genetic sequence of such person so that any chemical imbalance and other factor (which is caused due to lack of expression to certain genes or absence of certain genes) can be changed .

Hoping for better life for All

God bless all

Rishi vatsyayan at gmail or

post-20890-138274058807_thumb.jpg

Hello Rishi,

Could you please email the scanned news "unlocked: The secrets of Schizophrenia"

Regards,

~ Raj

I am not a doctor .

God bless All except me.

Rishi Vatsyayan