IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
venugopal.t.v

Sri Shankara Colony

Rate this topic

satsanga(company of noble people)is the need of the hour,in this age of kali

but it is not possible for people with spiritual inclination to be together allways.hence to overcome this difficulty a colony(residing place)exclusively meant for spiritually inclined people (HINDUS) has BEEN created in HOSUR NEAR BANGALORE(INDIA).I REQUEST ALL SPIRITUALLY INCLINED PEOPLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME,SO THAT I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL NECESSARY DETAILS

THE FACILITIES PROVIDED HERE ARE

1) A GOSHALA(A PLACE WHERE ALL COWS ARE GIVEN SHELTER & TAKEN CARE OF)

2) VEDA PATASHALA( AN TUTILAGE WHE VEDAS & PURANAS ARE TAUGHT TO PUPILS)

3) MEDITATION HALL

4) OTHER FACILITIES LIKE 24 HOUR WATER & CURRENT

ALL THESE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF RS 400/sq ft

so people please contact me immediately

satsanga(company of noble people)is the need of the hour,in this age of kali

but it is not possible for people with spiritual inclination to be together allways.hence to overcome this difficulty a colony(residing place)exclusively meant for spiritually inclined people (HINDUS) has BEEN created in HOSUR NEAR BANGALORE(INDIA).I REQUEST ALL SPIRITUALLY INCLINED PEOPLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME,SO THAT I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL NECESSARY DETAILS

Oh hindus only can be spiritually inclined? Or do you mean to say that anyone spiritually inclined is a hindu?

why did you flee from the other thread when answers were needed from you , and now brewing up the same topic here ?

Because Hit and Run is what one does when one lacks substance to back up one's views.

Because Hit and Run is what one does when one lacks substance to back up one's views.

Raghu Ji,

Namaskar. I am not backing or defending Theist. Sometimes I often find myself intiating pointless debate, even though I have a point to make. So I rather hibernate and comeback to reply to post that are valuable. So I beg to differ, that people run away from defending their points. Namaste.

Raghu Ji,

Namaskar. I am not backing or defending Theist. Sometimes I often find myself intiating pointless debate, even though I have a point to make. So I rather hibernate and comeback to reply to post that are valuable. So I beg to differ, that people run away from defending their points. Namaste.

I didn't say that "people run away from defending their points." I said that Theist was. And still is. And probably will have to continue doing so, lest he be forced to concede that he has been an anti-Hindu chauvinist in his postings since time immemorial.

namaskar,

WE AT SHANKARA COLONY ,WANT TO GIVE THE SITES TO PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN THE PROPERTY,& NOT TO ANY SPECULATORS (WHO WILL BUY THE PROPERTY & SELL IT TO OTHERS IMMEDIATELY TO MAKE QUICK MONEY). HENCE WE DO NOT WANT ANY MIDDLEMEN & WE ARE INTERESTED IN ONLY GENUINE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE IN NIRANTARA SATSANGA .

YES I mean to say that anyone spiritually inclined is a hindu. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY THAT THIS COLONY IS MEANT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE COMFORTABLE WITH HINDU WAY OF LIFE(ie people who support the practice of worship in temples& who dont do anythings against the vedas)