IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
greatt

What is moola dasha?

Rate this topic

Dear Friend,

Moola Dosha is also called "Gandanta Doshaa." It exists if birth of a child takes place in the last quarter of Aslesha, Jyeshta, or Revati, and in the first quarter of Aswini, Magha, or Moola nakshatraas. Even in these quarters, only if the birth takes place in the last eight ghatika of Aslesha, Jyeshta or Revati, and in the first eight ghatikaas of Aswini, Magha, or Moola, the dosha exists.

Gandant dosha/ Moola dosham is believed to bring about inauspicious effects in the family and also for the child. If the remedy is not performed, it may lead to undesirable consequences at worst but if the planets are strong enough then it may just reduce the goodluck factor of the child. So, it is advisable to perform the remedy at the earliest convenience instead of taking a risk in this regard.

This is all I know of. Please consult some seniors and there is no need to panic so much about it. Good luck and thanks

Ravi

I think the original post is about Moola Dasa system and not the Abhukta Moola Dosha (for native's born in Moola nakshatra).

I am not an expert in this Moola Dasa system - but Moola dasa is a dasa system based on the Moola (Root cause) of all the events - basically this dasa system relies on your past and present Karma and its manifestation in relation to the events that are happening in the native's life.

Basically it tries to explain the life events using the root cause method (karma) as a basis.

That is all I know about this. JHora computes Moola dasa and their are good articles about this on the internet. A Great dasa system with fantastic results if we know how to interpret it.

Classic72