Sathya KS Posted May 19, 2009 Report Posted May 19, 2009 Could someone please translate 'Om Sai Ram' to Sanskrit font and provide it in a jpeg format? Thank you, Sathya Quote
rramphal Posted May 21, 2009 Report Posted May 21, 2009 ॐ सांई राम I could not insert the picture as I have not yet made 15 posts, but here is the link: img200.imageshack.us/img200/1056/omsairam.jpg Quote
Nikki_Louise Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 Hi, would it be possible to translate 'lead me not into temptation' into sanskrit for me and possbly provide a jpeg format for me? Im trying to get it for a tattoo and keep getting different responses of translations to which are incorrect. Thanks for any help given, Nikki. Quote
Eugeniatz1 Posted June 14, 2009 Report Posted June 14, 2009 Hi there, Can someone please translate the following meditation into sanskrit...I would like to tattoo this in honor of a very dear friend who has passed. This was one of her favorite mediations. Thank you. Audarya Fellowship Quote
Narasingh Posted June 30, 2009 Report Posted June 30, 2009 औदर्य संग sang is the last word meaning gathering. However, phonetically, Fellowship will be written फ़ेलोशिप Quote
moondust Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 Hello I saw this response that you gave someone and I need something similar. Was wondering if you could help... Could you respond with a Sanskrit translation (a jpeg just like this if you can) for "Protect this woman" I need it for a friend. Thank you so much! ॐ सांई राम I could not insert the picture as I have not yet made 15 posts, but here is the link: img200.imageshack.us/img200/1056/omsairam.jpg Quote
Sian Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 Hi Could you possibly translate a phrase for me please? The phrase is: "Let me never forget what they did for me" Quote
ελενα Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Hi. I need a translation for two words, for a tattoo that I want to have. I would like the translations of: BEAUTY CREATIVITY Thank you so much. Quote
Jewelz6825 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 Hello, could you please help me translate "The heart is the hub of all sacred places. Go there and roam." into Sanskrit font? Thank you! Quote
mbiddle23 Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 Could I get the translation for the following from English to Sanskrit: 'Work out your own salvation with diligence.' Could it be a JPEG for a tattoo? Thank you so much...I am having trouble finding a place to do a translation. Quote
Nigel Brown Posted June 23, 2012 Report Posted June 23, 2012 Hello could anybody help me with translating "Friends Forever" into Sanskrit please. Thank you Quote
kebahr Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 Hi I was wondering if someone could translate: “The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.” "My heart belongs to the sea" to Sanskrit for me please Quote
drkpp Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Hello could anybody help me with translating "Friends Forever" into Sanskrit please. Thank you Addressed to two friends or many? They are translated differently in Sanskrit. Quote
Guest Jessica Posted December 24, 2013 Report Posted December 24, 2013 Hello. I need a quote translated into Sanskrit for my mothers tattoo. We are getting matching ones. We want it to say "patience pays. Let the hand of god work for you". But the symbols in Sanskrit. Is that possible? Quote
Guest Vedana Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Hi all, I have kind of a similar situation, except that the words I'd like to have in devanagari script is already from the Pali language. I would like to get tatooed Adhiṭṭhāna and Viriya in their original scriptural form. Pali has been written in many indic scripts so I decided to go with devanagari. I have searched in many web articles and always the words were present in latin script but never in devanagari. So I tried to make them up myself using a virtual devanagari keyboard, but I would need someone to correct me or translate for me. Or if anyone could point out any ressources that could be useful. This is what I got for adhitthana अधितधन And for Viriya (which is probably wrong) वीर्ग़ Any one who has knowledge of devanagari could probably help me find the right scriptural form of these words. Thanks !!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.