IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rahulsamaddar

I have saturn in libra in most of my charts

Rate this topic

Hi i am of mesha lagna and with saturn in libra in all or most of my sub divisonal charts...is there any effect for the place ment of exhalded saturn in all charts in libra

more over I have sun venus and mercury (retrogate) in virgo in my birth chart......

Now what i want to ask is ...due to this neech bhanga raj yoga of mercury and venue (if there is one) will i get any good prospect in carrier life?

And my lord of 5th house is sun...and sadly my love life has been in a mess.is it due to the effect of sun or due to the effect of venus

Hi i am of mesha lagna and with saturn in libra in all or most of my sub divisonal charts...is there any effect for the place ment of exhalded saturn in all charts in libra

more over I have sun venus and mercury (retrogate) in virgo in my birth chart......

Now what i want to ask is ...due to this neech bhanga raj yoga of mercury and venue (if there is one) will i get any good prospect in carrier life?

And my lord of 5th house is sun...and sadly my love life has been in a mess.is it due to the effect of sun or due to the effect of venus

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Saturn is auspicious and such a placement is due to good karma from previous lives and make best use of it. Love life: It is due to Venus. Worship Mata Lakshmi (along with lord Vishnu) without flowers and see the difference. Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

-WebYogi-