IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
SheetalL

Mangal+Guru+Shani+Rahu in 5th place

Rate this topic

Hi

Please predict for me .Had a major road accident last year in april.Lost my mother , father is bed ridden and i am still under recovery. Please let me know any reform for it.

DOB - 22 march 1980

Time - 9.26 am

Place - Karnal,Haryana

Hi sheetal

Just for your knowledge ( All the four planets mentioned above are in the 4th House -- The house of Home and mother --- and 5th Rashi --LEO -- is situated there )

Life always behaves with ups and downs and tries to make a good human out of us...

It was really sad to hear such a big incident that happened to you ....You will surely recover from it if you start praying Lord Vishnu and donate Yellow things on Thursday....

Let me know if I could help you in some way

Thanks

Thanx a lot for your advice.

Is it possible to know when the good time will come as its been a year today but nothing +ve is happening in life.

My father had 3 major surgeries in last few months but none of them was successful.If possible please let me know when he would be fully recover?

This is your kundli, I will proceed only after getting the date of accident from you. thanks.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">06:10:31</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pisces</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:06:01</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarabhadrapad-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:25:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">03:45:23</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:08:59</td> <td class="contentMailer">Satbhisha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:31:11</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:20:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:26:22</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:00:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:00:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Dhanistha-4</td></tr></tbody></table>Ravi

Dear Sheetal,

In your birth chart (kundli) there are 4 planets in the 4th house, namely Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Rahu. Mars is very well charged due to the fact that it is situated in the Leo sign ruled by the Sun. It is a fiery sign or rasi. Rasis have nature and Leo is a fiery sign. Rahu is also there and this creates a deadly combination affecting your mother (4th house is seens for mother's well-being in astrology), property, vehicles, land etc. Mars is at 3 degrees and Rahu is at 4 degrees, meaning very very close to give you painful and nighmarish results. And I do not need to repeat as to what I mean by this.

There is also a possibility that you might settle abroad for good after getting married, if you are not now. On the day of the accident ie 27 Apr, 2008, the stars were like this as given in a table, please remember that this is not your birth chart this is different.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:42:45</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:37:45</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:13:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:33:14</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">26:06:16</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:10:14</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:14:44</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">07:44:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">00:09:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Dhanistha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">00:09:14</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

This table shows that on that day Rahu was passing through the sign where your Ketu is situated in the original birth chart ie in the 10th house and 11th rasi ie Aqarius. Ketu was passing through the sign where your Rahu is situated in the birth chart ie in the 4th house and 5th rasi ie Leo. This was a horrible time for you to be traveling.

In your birth chart there is a parivartana yoga between Guru (the lord of the 11th house) and Sun (the lord of the 4th house). This is not a good sign at all. I would sincerely request you to be careful when choosing your life partner if you have not done so. There is still a lot of pain and frustration that you will have to deal with. So be prepared from now onwards, time will change and you will be smiling again, this is just a temporary phase in your life and will disappear soon. Good luck and thanks

Ravi.............

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">Start Date</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">End Date</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">27 Aug, 1971</td> <td class="contentMailer">28 Aug, 1981</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">28 Aug, 1981</td> <td class="contentMailer">30 Aug, 1988</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">30 Aug, 1988</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Sep, 2006</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Sep, 2006</td> <td class="contentMailer">02 Sep, 2022</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">02 Sep, 2022</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Sep, 2041</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Sep, 2041</td> <td class="contentMailer">02 Sep, 2058</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">02 Sep, 2058</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Sep, 2065</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Sep, 2065</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Sep, 2085</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Sep, 2085</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Sep, 2091</td></tr></tbody> </table>

This is the Vimshottari dasha cycle. Right now you are going through the mahadasha (MD) of Guru and this started in 1st Sep, 2006 and will finish on 2nd Sep, 2022, but do not worry the entire 16 years of Guru MD will not be that bad, there will be good times within this period of 16 years and this is known as antardashas or AD of different planets. I think that right now you are going through Sani AD under the major Guru MD and this Sani's AD started approximately last Nov, 2008. I am sorry that there is no software with me to do the accurate calculations on this matter. This AD will last approximately 2.5 years and will finish in May 2011. Until then just stay alert and be +ve. If God willing things will be fine. Thanks,

Ravi..

Thanx a lot Ravi, for all these details. Its painful to know that i lost my mother coz of me.

We were going to see a matrimonial match for me on the day of accident.

Anyways,i'l surely take all ur sugestions seriously. Thanx

What is the right time for me to settle?

its very heartbreakin to hear tat such things happen to ppl.. pls dun lose hope.. der is an astrologer in karnal.. he suggests gemstones for stars lik amitabh bachchan.. he did it for me for free thru phone... i suppose he mite help u 2... ask him abt which gemstone u sud wear... his mail is deepak_astrologer2@..he wil surely reply 2 ur mail....

Dear mr. ravi,

same thing is in my birth chart ,

in fourth house and and my sun, moon and bhudh in lagna turus.

i also lost my mother this year on 16th july 2010

does it have same reason..

i am continue facing emotional & finaincal crisis.. from spet 2006 onwards..

can you please help me to know ... why this all with me..

regdsm trivedi

uttam