IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ayush

Black Magic / Curse

Rate this topic

Dear Sandhu Ji,

I've read an article posted by you on Curses. I'm surprised that nothing was mentioned about Gulika's role in Curses. I've read on Pt Rath's web site that Gulika plays an important role in identifying Black Magic.

Are Black Magic and Curses two different aspects?

Can you post some more information about finding Black Magic in the Natal Chart.

wbr

Ayush

Dear Ayush ji,

Please go through the following link , for all the information you need.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/450000-how-determine-black-magic-horoscope.html

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear Sandhu Ji,

I've read an article posted by you on Curses. I'm surprised that nothing was mentioned about Gulika's role in Curses. I've read on Pt Rath's web site that Gulika plays an important role in identifying Black Magic.

Are Black Magic and Curses two different aspects?

Can you post some more information about finding Black Magic in the Natal Chart.

wbr

Ayush

Respected Shri.Sandhuji,

I have gone thru your thread 'How to determine black magic from horoscope'.

Simply excellent .. very informative .. i keep on referring different ancient texts but there is no direct reference of the combinations that may make a jataka susceptible to the different prayogas representing the dark side of tantra vidya.

Many thanks to you for this valuable information.

Best Regards,

Mandar

Dear Madhusudan ji,

Its a quest and zeal to share, that makes me strive for more . Thank you for the appreciation.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Respected Shri.Sandhuji,

I have gone thru your thread 'How to determine black magic from horoscope'.

Simply excellent .. very informative .. i keep on referring different ancient texts but there is no direct reference of the combinations that may make a jataka susceptible to the different prayogas representing the dark side of tantra vidya.

Many thanks to you for this valuable information.

Best Regards,

Mandar

Namaste Sandhuji,

I have a question here. What are the combinations that a chart will be effected by black magic. What are the combinations that will award off all bad effects of black magic.

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Dear

Look out for 6 th ,8th and 12th Bhava, the doors to the outer world ,if not properly closed or afflicted ,they allow gusts of bad air and thus the abhichara. On planets look out for, sat ,Rahu,gulika and weak or afflicted mars for abhichara and occult related broblems self inflicted or otherwise.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Namaste Sandhuji,

I have a question here. What are the combinations that a chart will be effected by black magic. What are the combinations that will award off all bad effects of black magic.

Regards.

Coolgimmy