IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sant

devi bhagwat --mayavi------------ ----------

Rate this topic

this devi bhagwatam is a mayavi text in my opinion. brahma vishnu mahesh turning into women vyaas talking what is against bhagwatam which he himself wrote, superiority of rudra over vishnu and devi over rudra ,over degradation of vishnu over praying only to devi when saying god is brahman nogender but still calling her maa, feminine views in it-like worsipping virgins devi is highest worshipping laksmi saraswati and sayng they control their consorts as they are their energy,cofusing people on the real form of devi durga or bhavani or bhuvaneshwari saying on mentioning ma ba or china( book 12 chapter V11 according to astrojyoti and sacred texts if this one is true then no doubt there is something very fishy about it)besides only devi bhagwat speaks about itself being a mahapuran no other purana or mentions it.LOOKS MORE OF SOMETHING OF FEMININE DOMINATION OTHER THAN SOMETHING ELSE. IM SORRY MAA IF I DISRESPECT YOU. no harm meant with the title either only so toattract devi bhakts to this post

CMON DISCUSSIN NOT OVER .

WHO DIVINE BEINGS YOU TALK ABOUT WHAT ARE THEY ACCORDING TO YOU

ACCEPT MY POINT IM MAKING AND READ CAREFULLY MY( POST OPEN TO ALL)

Why would I go around discussing my sadhana with strangers ? You are free to draw your own conclusions. It is Her nature to delude and free one from delusions. From your tone, it does not appear that we will have any fruitful discussion. Let me withdraw. Namaste.

sant . your mannerisms are certainly very wierd !!

you claim that you want to know more about all sects and thats why you have joined the forum. but everywhere i have noticed that you begin by demeaning some particular belief . well , this way , you might stir up a succesfull arguement but would do nothing to satisfy your thirst for knowledge -- if any . first you attack every individual and his or her beliefs and then turn soft .......what the hell are you up to ? real inquisitiveness is expressed in form of questions , not provocative posts .

make up your mind - what you really want ..........