Hi,

Following are my birth details-

DOB-09 Nov 1981

Birth Time-6:32 AM

Place-Ahmedabad(Gujarat)

Gender-Female

Can someone please predict -

1. When will i get married?

2. Whatever i do there are lot of hurdles in life whether it is career/personal life.Is there any gem remedy?

Thanks!!

Hi,

please do not wear any gemstone,

you get lot of problems in the profession , because rahu is sitting in the profession house and the lord of profession is in the trika (enemy) house.

( i think you wont understand what i said just now...... your profession house in the chart is bad)

you were born in dwadashi tithi, so you can wear 12 faced rudraksha.

the presiding deity of this Rudraksha is Dwadash Aditya or Surya. To ,the wearer it confers health, wealth, intelligence, and general prosperity. It ensures favors from government, gain of authority, power and position. It is very beneficial for political aspirants.

Note>>> remember that, you should not eat NON VEG plssss... and while wearing you should not have sex...

everyday take bath and should be clean. you may keep the rudraksha in front of the bhagwan while doing pooja everyday and then wear it...

Remember

while purchasing the rudraksha, there are chances that you might get cheated.. so remember, when you gently place the original rudraksha in the water, it will sink... duplicate rudraksha will allways float on the water......

Take care

be happy

Riaz

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Riaz.Some astrologer had told me to wear neelam ..is it really required what could be the effect if i wear it.

Can you please also tell me when will marriage possibly occur?

Thanks!!

Hi,

Can senior astrological members please answer the questions-

1.When will my marriage possibly occur..will it be intercaste marriage.

DOB-09 Nov 1981

Birth Time-6:32 AM

Place-Ahmedabad(Gujarat)

Gender-Female

Thanks for all your help

Hello DYI,

I saw you were asking the same question in another thread.

I would like to tell you something,,

See according to your chart, most of the astrologers will tell you to wear neelam only.

But if you wear neelam, it will create troubles for you. things will go worst.

your neelam is placed in the 12th house which is known as bad house(trika). So this will bring all the negative energy from the bad house to your - 4th home, peace, happiness, vehcles, mother and 5th which is love, romance, children, relationships.

I hope you understood.

your Lagna lord is Venus, so you are already wearing diamond.. but i request you to please remove diamond because it is the lord of BAD house also... this bad house is known as 8th house in the chart and this house is known to be the most evil house than any other houses... i think you understand

because it is the house of death.

See sometimes astrologers suggest 2 gemstone, and will be enemy to each other. MOTI and DIAMONDS are enemies.

And astrologers say that, nothing will happen and you can wear gemstone.

if they were enemies then why all the planets are there in the Univers, they should have fought and fall.... ( i have heard this many times from many people)

i have got all the stock of gemstones with me... i love gemstones... so i have tested on myself many times and closely observed...

i am into astrology and palmistry from past 9 years... i cant live with out this science....

however this isnt my profession, but like to help everyone.

if you wear gemstone which are enemies to each other. a person will have some or the other troubles...

Please remove diamond, because you dont want to energize your death house.

instead of wearing bluesapphire (neelam) you may do shani pooja on saturday.. there are many ways to please shani dev...

please remove Moti because it is placed in the BAD house, so this will bring the energies of that bad house to your profession house.

Please dont wear ANY GEMSTONES.....

you may wear rudraksha.

Thanks

Take care

Riaz

Dear DYI,

Actualy wanna tell you something that, we should never play with gemstones. it is dangerous..

Yeh zindagi banati hey aur begadti bhe hey...

and one more thing, not only now, in future also you will meet some good astrologers and he will ask you to wear gemstone. that time you will have different mind set and surely for gaining happiness you might wear some stones. but i request you to please (never use any gemstone)..

after removing moti and diamond, you will surely feel so much relief from inside, trust me...

Daily doing poojas and wearing Rudrakhs will surely give you success,

Rudrakhsa will never have any negative effects like gemstones..

Do you know this, all the gemstones will have negative effects....

Do the Rahu and Ketu shaanti pooja,

you may fast and do shani pooja on saturday

Take care

Riaz

hi software_riaz,

i read you suggestions to DY1. i m also interested in gemstones and i completely agree that there are some combination of gems tht is nt suitable...for example as u said moti and diamonds are enemies...

once i read this somewhere that if-

someone wearing heera- should not wear ruby, moti,munga, topaz.

someone wearing neelam- should not wear ruby,moti,munga,topaz.

someone wearing moti- should not wear heera,panna,neelam,gomed,kates eye.

someone wearing pukhraj-should not wear heera,neelam,gomed,kates eye.

someone wearing munga- should not wear neelam,panna,heera,gomed,kates eye

someone wearing gomed- should not wear rubi,munga,moti.

riaz,i would like to know ur comments on above said.

in one another thread i askd u about yellow sapphire? im sorry for my mistake..i was not aware tht yellow sapphire is called pukhraj in hindi.

take care

Kiran

Dear Riaz

According to

My vedic natal chart-------

cancer ascendant with

saturn in my 1st house (cancer)

rahu in my 4th house (libra)

sun/mercury/venus in my 8th house (aquarius)

jupiter ketu in my 10th house(aries)

mars & moon in my 12th house(gemini)

In my vedic navamsha chart

scorpio ascendant

mercury in 2nd house (saggitarius)

moon in 3rd house (capricorn)

jupiter & rahu in 6th house (aries)

sun in 7th house (taurus)

saturn in 9th house (cancer)

ketu venus & mars in 12th house(libra)

Professionally ,I am working in foreign country for longtime , should i permanently stay there?

Pls reply

Regards

Hi Riaz,

Thanks for sparing time to read my horoscope.

The reason i am insisting on neelam is that saturn is yogakarak in tula lagna.Many astrologers has suggested saying the saturn causes delays in everything in work,relations,marriage etc.

I also avoided to wear neelam since all these years.But as things dont go well after trying hard..we feel that may be gemstones are the last option to try.

I have been wearing diamond and pearl since many years.But frankly speaking i dont see any visible harm as such.

hi i found this website and was wondering if someone can help me. it is quite urgent. i have been having health problems for some time now. i have gone to see many different people who do astrology and everyone tells me something different to wear or do or say. could you please help me.

date: DEC 6 1981

time; 3:17 p.m EST

Place: passaic, NJ

thank you so much.