IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
abhi3ds

astrology help!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

hey.......i need ur help guys...........i m in trouble.........

actly i m in love vd a girl......and i want to marry her..bt some astrological prblms r cmng in frnt of us..........my fmly blvs it a lot

these r our details......

Abhishek Padma

DOB. 04-10-1984 --------- 23-07-1981

POB. Bankner, Delhi Secundrabad, Hyderabad

TOB. 12.05 AM zAround 4.55 AM

u r pls rqstd to look for these kundalies and suggest me ..

all astrologers r saying tht i m a maanglik and i shud nt marry her....coz it vl nt b gud......and also tht it can harm to our life and our parents life also....it can hpn or nt....vl u pls tel me if ther is any remedies for this...so tht i can do tht and marry her.........kindly suggest me asap........its really urgent....and pls tel me the truth....

Respected Guruji,

I am Umesh. Birth dat 19/20-09-1966, birth time 00:20AM

Birth place - ahmedabad.

Please help me I am not getting any stable job since two years. I have lot of unexpected expenses and no income. Relationship with family members are spoiled and no more property too. Please help me, what's going on with me.

Thanks,

Umesh

Dear Sir,

My details:

DoB: 26 Sep 1980

Location: Riasi (Latitude: 33° 4' 60 N, Longitude: 74° 49' 60 E)

Ashwani Nakshtra

Sir, I am facing severe problems.I never did bad to anyone, but things are always turbulant or me. Recently, I had issues with my beloved as well.

I love her from the bottom of my heart. I just done want to let her Go.

I request club-handed, please suggest me something to save my life.

Even on the professional front, I work hard but others take away the credit or I do not get the results.

Request you to kindly suggest.

Best Regards,

Respected Guruji,

I am Umesh. Birth dat 19/20-09-1966, birth time 00:20AM

Birth place - ahmedabad.

Please help me I am not getting any stable job since two years. I have lot of unexpected expenses and no income. Relationship with family members are spoiled and no more property too. Please help me, what's going on with me.

Thanks,

Umesh

Namaskar,

It will be good if you asked question separately so that there is no confusion for the person who is originally asked and for you to and for the person who is responding. It will save lot of time for every one and confusion will be avoided.

-WebYogi-

-

Dear Sir,

My details:

DoB: 26 Sep 1980

Location: Riasi (Latitude: 33° 4' 60 N, Longitude: 74° 49' 60 E)

Ashwani Nakshtra

Sir, I am facing severe problems.I never did bad to anyone, but things are always turbulant or me. Recently, I had issues with my beloved as well.

I love her from the bottom of my heart. I just done want to let her Go.

I request club-handed, please suggest me something to save my life.

Even on the professional front, I work hard but others take away the credit or I do not get the results.

Request you to kindly suggest.

Best Regards,

Namaskar,

It will be good if you asked question separately so that there is no confusion for the person who is originally asked and for you to and for the person who is responding. It will save lot of time for every one and confusion will be avoided.

-WebYogi-

hey.......i need ur help guys...........i m in trouble.........

actly i m in love vd a girl......and i want to marry her..bt some astrological prblms r cmng in frnt of us..........my fmly blvs it a lot

these r our details......

Abhishek Padma

DOB. 04-10-1984 --------- 23-07-1981

POB. Bankner, Delhi Secundrabad, Hyderabad

TOB. 12.05 AM zAround 4.55 AM

u r pls rqstd to look for these kundalies and suggest me ..

all astrologers r saying tht i m a maanglik and i shud nt marry her....coz it vl nt b gud......and also tht it can harm to our life and our parents life also....it can hpn or nt....vl u pls tel me if ther is any remedies for this...so tht i can do tht and marry her.........kindly suggest me asap........its really urgent....and pls tel me the truth....

Namaskar,

In my opinion, both are manglik although some may say it has been cancelled. But that is not the whole story, the match points are different than mangal dosha and they match only 22.5 out of 36. This is not bad any points above is OK, more better it is. The problem is presence of Nadi dosh and that may be reason for not a good match as later on it creates problems in marriage life. At this point it may seems excellent but it may not be as life progress. Thus, it may not be fair for both parties if you really love each other!!.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

-WebYogi-

-

My questions are -

(1) When will I get a good job ?

(2) will I successful in Job or Business ?

(3) Can I stay in Canada or Inida ?