IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ramakiran3

Posting for 3rd time -please pleeeease help

Rate this topic

I am job less for more than an year after completion of my management course that i am waiting for IT job.

I am afraid where this situation might take me.

I have many good qualifictions but unfortunatly i am not even getting chance to attaned an interview! And now all of sudden there is IT Industry downfall.

Please let me know what could be my career prospects?

When will i get job soon?

I think my horoscope will surely let u know the tension and stress i am facing at this situation .Please help me:pray:

I am providing my details below and if there is any thing more you need pls let me know ji:(

Name:Kiran

Date of Birth: 8 jaunary 1982

Time of birth:2:10 Pm

Place:Ananthapur(andra)

Longitude:77 degree 39 east

Latitude:14 degree 41 north

Consumption of eggs meat and liquor is strictly prohibited

Wear more of yellow.

Offer rice and milk at religious places.

Serve a pure black cow

Lesser the amount of salt intake.

Start any work after taking little sweet along with water

Offer a small portion of your chapati to the fire of the kitchen before taking the meals

Thank you monika ji, i ahev been foloowing these upaya's and also few more from lal kitaab and i wll add -"Lesser the amount of salt intake. And

Offer a small portion of your chapati to the fire of the kitchen before taking the meals.

Can you please make me aware when are chances for job ready me?

I am job less for more than an year after completion of my management course that i am waiting for IT job.

I am afraid where this situation might take me.

I have many good qualifictions but unfortunatly i am not even getting chance to attaned an interview! And now all of sudden there is IT Industry downfall.

Please let me know what could be my career prospects?

When will i get job soon?

I think my horoscope will surely let u know the tension and stress i am facing at this situation .Please help me:pray:

I am providing my details below and if there is any thing more you need pls let me know ji:(

Name:Kiran

Date of Birth: 8 jaunary 1982

Time of birth:2:10 Pm

Place:Ananthapur(andra)

Longitude:77 degree 39 east

Latitude:14 degree 41 north

How sure are you about the birth time? If you were born even 5 minutes later you would be a Taurus Ascendant. I believe that is correct here. Jupiter in this case would be inauspicious and in the 6th house of debts & enemies.

You have many planets in mutable signs so you tend to get very excitable. You have a sensitive nervous system. But it makes you very intelligent and considerate. Usually when the moon is full like this along the Rahu-Ketu axis the person is very profound and spiritual.

But the sun is under much stress. You should consider wearing a ruby and honoring Lord Narayana (or Surya). On Sundays pay particular attention.

You are currently in a Jupiter cycle. For this I would recommend buying some chickpeas and raisins. Cook the Chickpeas on Thursday and mix in raisins and some sugar. Chant the Guru Gita and when finished you can have a little of the prasad. Also offer it to others.

There is a very good book called "The greatness of Saturn". In there they talk about different remedies for different planets. Couldn't hurt to buy that book.

Best of luck and may the Guru bestow blessings.

- Pablo

Dear PPena

sorry for long silence.I was out station and for past one week I am having a problem to log on to my id-inspite of correct username and p word,

SINCERELY THANK YOU FOR SPaRING SOME TIME ON MY QUERY

What u said about me is very correct and yes my lagna is aries.

I bought the book usaid-indeed a nice book,

I'll do what u have said, -Atleast in the name of these remedies we will have chance to learn more about it, besides can u just let me know when are the chances for me to get the job? Very bothered about it

Dear monika like u suggested i am wearing more yellow-even bought a phukraj:)