IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suhanar

Foreign Settlement

Rate this topic

Thank you all for your service and helping beginners like me to learn astrology.

I have a question regarding my birth chart. Currently I live in the US. Recently an astrologer told me that I will have to move back to my home country (India) within 3-5 years. He doesn't see settlement in US, as my MOON in 4th house is strong. He also said, some adverse situation may force us to leave this country. Could you please have a look at my chart and let me know if you see settlement in the US.

My birth details:

19-Apr-1975

05:30:00 AM

Namrup Assam

21N12 95E20

Best,

Suhana R

Thank you all for your service and helping beginners like me to learn astrology.

I have a question regarding my birth chart. Currently I live in the US. Recently an astrologer told me that I will have to move back to my home country (India) within 3-5 years. He doesn't see settlement in US, as my MOON in 4th house is strong. He also said, some adverse situation may force us to leave this country. Could you please have a look at my chart and let me know if you see settlement in the US.

My birth details:

19-Apr-1975

05:30:00 AM

Namrup Assam

21N12 95E20

Best,

Suhana R

Namaskar,

If you are looking for happiness, then settlement in your birth place is important due to the fact that Moon is in its own house. Jupter being 9th lord (luck) is in 12 th although in its own house is being aspected by profession lord Saturn. Moon has no malefic aspect. You may live out side your native place with big compromise to over all / life long happiness. Both combinations are present in the chart (to live out side).

-WebYogi-

there are certain good education related yoga in your chart. if you want to study for a masters or phd you should be able to do that. looks very ineresting too me. yes chances of settling abroad look minimum to me. but you never know. i am learning astrology on my own so do not take my views to seriously. good bless and good luck. regards,

ravi....

Thank you for your response Ravi.

I think I have 'Budhaditya yoga" in my chart which indicates some higher education. I have an engineering degree but no plans to study further. I am running a small business which is doing OK. Recently diagnosed with a pre- cancerous desease. No kids. Want to invest in property but not sure if Investment in the US would be beneficial. I just have a very uncertain future.

Now I am learning astrology to find out myself why astrologers say my chart is very good.

Dear Suhana,

Strong chart indeed!

Going abroad or foreign settlement is seen as a bad event during old days. But now it has become a "happening". Rahu is the planet which makes people go away from their birth place. Other planets influence its intensity and also suggest how much wheels you gonna put on your legs, in other words how much you gonna wander.

Foreign Settlement

You have got strong Saturn, Moon, Venus and Sun in your chart. 4th house is the house of Happiness, Land, parents, Vehicles etc. Now you are in US, and say you buy a land in US. 4th house gets into work, and give you land and happiness. Next, Rahu is in 8th house, its ill placed, so Rahu is not the planet that took you abroad, or away from birth palce, it was a different reason, a strong one, say education, or trade, or anything related to Mercury, which can also be modeling or anything related to your physique as Merc is in Asc. Once you have land in US, Moon would say, your home is US, and you would get so called "settled" there.

But in 2012 your Ketu's mahadasha will begin. It is deliberant in 2nd house, at this phase, some instabilities may arise, which would get you close to your birth place. But since your other planets are strong, your efforts would make you live your life the way you want.

Jupiter's presence in 12th house says, staying abroad would not give you that kind of happiness which you can get at your birth place, which was suggested by webyogi.

Conclusion:

Make US your mother land, consider it your's and it will become your reason of happiness, life, and dwelling.

wbr

Ayush