IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nishant52

How to reduce heat in stomach ?

Rate this topic

Hari Bol,

I always have mouth ulcers once in 25-30 days.

My doctor says that its due to HEAT in the STOMACH.

But from past 1 year I'm getting mouth ulcers even on lips which does not look good on face.

I wanted to know whether STOMACH HEAT can be cause for mouth ulcer ?

If so, please suggest me some diet/remedy to reduce my STOMACH HEAT !!

If not, suggest me some diet/remedy to reduce mouth ulcers !!

Dear Nishant ji

Namastay !!!

As you had mentioned me about the problem to reduce heat in stomach and also about moucth ulcer .. i m defiining you the complete treatment and giving assurnce to make it cure.. and i had treated mainy cases specially mouth ulcer and all those prescription and complete therapy in Ayurveda for mouth ulcer mentioning in details as below..

Before starting the medicines and low down the heat stomach i will suggest u for the virechan process in that Take castor oil 5-6 tea spoon mix in luke warm sweet milk in cup, mix it well and drink it before sleeping and also drink one normal luke milk additional cup of milk.. next day 2-3 montions comes and all toxics which in ur stomach and in ur body comes out through this virechan process..

then next day 2-3 or may be 4 motion will comes and then next day take semi liquid diet like dalia, khichadi etc.. and start medicines.. .

now regarding to medicines for your mouth ulcer..

compound Number 1

Swarn Sutsekhar ras

Leela vilas ras

Dhatri Loah

NOrmal sutsekhar ras

Kamdugdha ras

Prawal Panchamrit ras

Akeek pisti

Prawal Pisti

Jawahar mohra Pisti

-----

mix all those medicines together to make one compound and make in puria form and take 1-1 puria twice a day before lunch and dinner ( morning evening ) mix it with HOney ..

you can take LIVOMAP ( Maharishi Ayurveda company ) or vimliv ( Solumark companay )

3 tea spoon twice a day after lunch and Dinner.. .

take those medicines regualarly for 2-3 months i m sure u will get rid fo that problem but be sure about the quality of medicines and if you have any doubt please mail me.. always ready to suggest u what maximum treatment in Ayurveda..

Also please check about ur diet and food.. that is also one of the best factor for your mouth ulcer..

regards

Acquire a toothpaste called "Squiggle". No joke!!! I had the same problem but I had 100% remission. I wonder if it may be a ph imbalance in the saliva. If you can't get the toothpaste, try using a ph balancing mild cleanser. Most toothpastes have a strong cleanser. Perhaps use plain baking soda. Good Luck!

Guest harikrishna kollipara

thank you sir... it is really helpful...ayuervedic.. one of the refine... health..

Guest Mantu

Helo sir, i have problem of stomach, indigestion, acidity gas, weakness n sometime loose motion , heavy headed,

Guest mannat thakur

Sir I am mannat....I am too a victim of stomach heat ....facing the lots of skin problems ...due to stomach heat ...my whole back nd my face is covered with the acne and pimples ..plz help me ....

Guest muganzi d timothy

Dr doctor, am david. Whenever I take alcohol for aweek l get to much heat in stomach,back pain,headache, my skin changes and my eyez doesn't see well?