IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dwales77

Help With poosamuthu Vaideeshwaran Kovil

Rate this topic

Hello All

I am interested in Nadi reading and would appreciate if anybody help me with the following:

1. Poosamuthu family in Vaideeshwaran Kovil

2. How to get Nadi reading from the above family.

3. Are there any websites or contacts/email that I can contact them.

I cannot be physically there, so any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

DWales

Om Namo Laxminarayan !!

Did some googling for you:-)

here the result with adress and telephone number. you need to check out the Authenticity..

www(dot)jesus-return(dot)net(Slash)palm(dot)htm

I,myself am trying to know more about the same temple and would let you know more infos, once i have.

We hope for your coperation to share your experiences about your call or communication with them.

Good luck!!

Regards,

Abhi

Hello All

I am interested in Nadi reading and would appreciate if anybody help me with the following:

1. Poosamuthu family in Vaideeshwaran Kovil

2. How to get Nadi reading from the above family.

3. Are there any websites or contacts/email that I can contact them.

I cannot be physically there, so any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

DWales

aahh, hard luck :-(

chk out this post on this same portal

www(dot)indiadivine(dot)org(Slash)audarya(Slash)mantra-tantra-vijnana(slash)151491-naadi-reading(dot)html

This link gives the address and telephone numbers,

http(colon)(slash-(2))in(dot)answers(dot)(dot)com(slash)question(slash)index(questionmark)qid=20080924194113AAng3nD

much later

Regards,

Abhi

Tried Calling the above number but it does'nt connect. Any idea what the latest number is?

Thanks

DWales

Please do not waste your time and money with this particular nadi astrologer. I had been there and **he** asked me 100 questions before acting as if he found the correct leaf for me! Then he summarised my sayings as my "past" as per nadi!!!!

I am doing research on Nadi and other forms of astrology . However , nadi is so much hyped by some people.

BTB, the said nadi family is in Vaideeshwaram (behind the temple). You can ask anybody in Vaideeshwaram and they will show you this "shop". I paid Rs 4000 and got a recorded cassette as well. You better try somewhere else and even if you want to try in the same place, go for cheaper options (I guess 500 Rs, so that at least your loss is less. I will publish all the details in my blog soon. but please come out from the hype fever of nadi..

Vaideeshwaram is about 90 Kms from Pondicherry and 20 kms from Chidambaram. There are direct buses from Chennai also.. Temple is good but you can see people cheating you every minute, including the priests unless you are careful.