IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
leo_83

Divya Kanti Lep Advice !!

Rate this topic

Dear All,

As suggested abt Diva kanti lep, once after application, it has to be kept on for 3-4 hours..

I wish to know,Are we allowed to talk and keep working after its application ?

Please share your experiences ..!!

Many thanks with Regards,

Abhi

Dear abhi ji

Ayurveda amrtio nam

Divya kanti lep is patient lep prepared by swami ramdev pharmacy it not sastriya ratnwali lep so please i would like to know for what purpose ur looking for lep.. mentioned me so that i will suggest you the bestest

regards

adwait

Namashkar Shri Adwaitji,

2002-today, I am suffering from Acne, Pimples, Scars, Blemishes, Nose has original color but rest of the part of face has turned black (Hyperpigmentation) and now big Pores (holes, caused by Acnes)..These big pores have created wrinkles on my face and my face is totally deformed and looks like as of an Old man :-( , no shine on face.

A lot of oil(greasy) appears on my face after some time..Hands and rest part of body is DRY.

I rather have skin problems since my childhood, but till 2002 ,I had more problems concerning Scratching("Khuzli") after Bath or after Lunch/Dinner , which I have even today. [My mother has Scratching problem after bath]

Allergies/Heredetary effect:

-------

Sad to say, but i dont like to get out in SUN..Not only it creates me more problems but i also get irritation (Skin Jalti hain). I use Sunscreen.

I have a lot of Stress(mind keeps thinking, never stable). Dr says my Acnes are result of Stress. I try avoiding, but its Natural :-)

My big sister had this problem, but not that severe as i have.. My small sister has same problem and for her even, its getting bad..

Treatments :

-----------

I have took Ayurvedic treatments like Lep , tablets, powders..didnt work

Allopathic(Dermatologist) treatments made my face more bad

Homoepathic treatments didnt work

Face Treatments from Dermatologists etc, made my skin more bad

DIET:

-----

I like Milk and Milk products..My Diet is Good. I limit my Sugar Intake(becos it results in Acne for me)..I do not eat more green vegetable, but i eat Mot, Moong, Chole etc. I eat fruits.

Sir, please suggest a proper remedy to clean out my System from inside..

I am now staying in Very cold climate (temp:0° - 12°) for my job.

Do you want to know anything more, I can call you to clear any of your doubts/questions you have in your mind before any prescriptions can be made,its absolutely no problem. please reply ..

Sir, just for my curiosity, what does Ayurveda amrtio nam mean ?

Thanks and with great Regards,

Abhi

Dear abhi ji

Ayurveda amrtio nam

Divya kanti lep is patient lep prepared by swami ramdev pharmacy it not sastriya ratnwali lep so please i would like to know for what purpose ur looking for lep.. mentioned me so that i will suggest you the bestest

regards

adwait