IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
helpsurvive

Please help - Marriage is at crisis... Want to save my marriage

Rate this topic

Can someone please do a reading for me. This is the first time I am asking for such reading, so not sure what I need too. I have posted in all forums.. yes I am that desperate to save my marriage :-( :-(

My husband last week suddenly told me that he does not love me anymore and want to separate. He was very caring, loving and affectionate person before that.

I want to know what is in store for me.. Can I save this marriage.

Mine:

DOB 20-02-1977

Time: 11.40PM

Place: Coimbatore

His

DOB: 21-11-1977

Time: Not sure

Place: Chennai

Please help me.

Things are really difficult till mid April 2009; therefore, till that time you need to keep your fingers crossed. Period after Mid April 2009 is very likely to provide suitable relief in marital matters.

You can try following remedies for current difficult situation:-

Offer Water to Peepal Tree daily (except on Sundays)

Donate whole wheat and cow's Ghee in Temple on every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Quanity has no issue you can can donate as per your affordability.

Wear Emerald in right hand little finger. Weight around 5 carats.

Avoid wearing any other gem except Emerald till mid April 2009.

And, avoid performing any other vedic/tantric remedies with suggested remedies.

Thanks for your prompt reply .. you had said marital relief.. I am not following that, please.. does it mean this marriage will survive or we might go separate ways.. Do you see divorce :-(

Sorry for 2 many questions.. he was everything to me and I cannot imagine a life without him...

Just perform the suggested remedies and hope for the best.

As I have already expressed that time till mid April 2009 is not favorable; you need to focus more on remedies.

After mid April 2009, things will be favorable for you in marital life and it means that if you can manage to save you marriage till that time, you need not to worry about it anymore.

Dear ?

As an emergency remedy measure try this unfailing remedy, its never failed in past.

Get or make 500 puris, and green peas as vegetable dish, offer suji halwa as a sweet dish ,distribute the same among poor or at any religious gathering ,you will have to distribute the same as couple and in case both of you earn share the costs.

Logic for remedy.

Oil/cooking oil-Shani

Wheat flour/ maida-sun

Spices/Heat -Mars

Green peas-Mercury

Potatoes/turmeric-Jupiter

Sugar-Venus

Sooji-Rahu

So in all you propitiate all nine planets. This is a sure shot remedy to promote understanding and to save the marriage ,this will cost you around 4000 and the effect is immediate. Do it as soon as possible.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Can someone please do a reading for me. This is the first time I am asking for such reading, so not sure what I need too. I have posted in all forums.. yes I am that desperate to save my marriage :-( :-(

My husband last week suddenly told me that he does not love me anymore and want to separate. He was very caring, loving and affectionate person before that.

I want to know what is in store for me.. Can I save this marriage.

Mine:

DOB 20-02-1977

Time: 11.40PM

Place: Coimbatore

His

DOB: 21-11-1977

Time: Not sure

Place: Chennai

Please help me.

I have a suggestion. I dont claim it to be the best but I pray things work well for you.

increase intake of cardamom in forms of tea or sweets etc like u can whenever u have tea it helps if it is elachi tea (cardamom). Avoid things that add heat like ginger.

I sincerely wish you good luck. God be with you give you strength and believe that this too shall pass.

Thanks very much.

I am in USA and thus I cannot do the first one.. Is it possible I can ask someone like my mother to do it for me in India or I have to do it..

Hoping for the best.

Remedies are to be performed by the native only. You can skip the remedy you are unable to perform.