IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Amlesh

Sri Bhasya

Rate this topic

Dear friends,

I would like if somebody could suggest me a nice and authentic English version of the Sri Bhasya.

And also if possible the address in India [if Banglore then even better] where I can get a copy of the Magnum Opus of Sri Ramanuja.

I'm actually in Mauritius but I have acquaintances back in India who can send me a copy of Sri Bhasya.

Those who know, please help.

Please provide the Author's Name and also the address of the library if possible.

www.ramanuja.org

Most of your questions regarding Sri Ramanujacharya have been tried to address here.

I live in Bangalore. If you need a Sri Bhashya in English, i will try and fetch one for you. If you have an alternate language like Sanskrit,Tamil, Kannada, it would be more better. let me know if you have an alternate incase the English version is unavailable

www.ramanuja.org

Most of your questions regarding Sri Ramanujacharya have been tried to address here.

I live in Bangalore. If you need a Sri Bhashya in English, i will try and fetch one for you. If you have an alternate language like Sanskrit,Tamil, Kannada, it would be more better. let me know if you have an alternate incase the English version is unavailable

Well, it is really kind of you.. but I'm already carrying the guilt of bothering you; I'll not give you much trouble, just see whether an English version is there in one of the libraries.

I know Sapna Bookshop [Majestic] and Gangaram [MG Road] quite well, but I don't know whether they have it or not.

About Kannada, I know the language selpa selpa..

outaita...

1 veg puff and 1 massala dosa kuddi.:)

My alternate languages are French and Hindi, but I would prefer the English version.

If it is not much trouble for you, just verify for me if they have and let me have the feedback via Audarya.

I have contacts there and they know the process of sending books to Mauritius very well.

Why I ask in Audarya about a valid copy is because my contacts don't know much about these subjects.

Thanks a lot for the consideration and willingness to help.

It is really great from you pal.

If ever I'm coming for some days to Bangaluru, I'll definitely would like to meet you.

www.ramanuja.org

Melukote, a Sri Vaishnava center in Karnataka used to have a full set of publications at one time. Perhaps they still do.

Cheers

The best spiritual books are available in Bangalore only at Vedanta Book House, Near Uma Talkies,Chamarajpet, Bangalore.

Thanks pal. You've done me a great favor.

I guess, Bangalore is not just the Silicon Valley but also the Spiritual Valley of India:)