IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pri_prasad

Will I ever conceive? Please help....

Rate this topic

Respected All,

Pranaaam.

My Problem: I havent conceived in two years of marriage.

My Details: Mohanalakshmi, Birth: 28/12/1980, Time: 12.10AM, Place of birth: Chennai

My Husband's details: Venkatram Prasad, Birth: 18/04/79, Time: 6.34AM, Place of birth: Mayavaram (Myladudurai, Tamilnadu) .

I am very eager to know if we will ever have a child and if yes, when would that happen. I will be grateful to you if you can throw some light on this. I am suffering a lot because of this issue, I cannot face parents, in-laws and other family members as they keep questioning about me getting pregnant. Thanks a lot!

Dear pri_prasaad,

try to strengthen venus - worship Lord Venkatachalapathy - go to triupathy once - you will conceive during 2009 / 10 - 2009 / 12

P.S : i used dwisaptati sama dasa - here both sun and mercury can give you child, the only obsctacle is from sukra (regarding child) - since it is weak try to strengthen it.

look both horo has some minus points as regards child. in your horo it is rahu is in the fifth and in your horo Rahu alongwith Saturn is in the fifth. you are running rahu and jupiter is debliated. both the horos it is evident have Naga Dosa.

my advise is that you both have to consult a good astrologer in Chennai and find out the dosa niviarti.

do you read kumudam jothidam. read and you will find answer. go to Tirunallaru, Karparatchambgai amman temple and everyday go to Durgai amman temple and lit a lamp, may be nearby your place.

it could be solved, if you visit a good astrologer someone like Mr. A.R.Rajagopalan for remedies generaly you may have to visit some temple. he will have the answers for you.

Dear madam Lakshmi,

Kindly clarify regarding your time of birth.You have mentioned 12-10Am on 28/12/1980. Do you mean after Noon,12-10PM(ie; after 12-00 hrs noon) or

after 12-00 midnight of 27/12/80(ie;00-10 hrs on 28/12/80).

Best wishes

Dear pri_prasaad,

try to strengthen venus - worship Lord Venkatachalapathy - go to triupathy once - you will conceive during 2009 / 10 - 2009 / 12

P.S : i used dwisaptati sama dasa - here both sun and mercury can give you child, the only obsctacle is from sukra (regarding child) - since it is weak try to strengthen it.

to add up the quote: i refered first your rasi and then saptamsa, so i requested you to strengthen venus (it also trine to lagna in d7), venus is in virgo so i prescribed Lord Venkateshwara - the temple in triupathy is famous for him.

the reason that i'm describing this is because i think this led to miscoceptual things, it is only for your horoscope and it is not meant that every people can get child if they visit to tirupathy - this may hold great for any horoscope or any temple - don't have blind thoughts and don't spread either

i have been trying to conceive for 6 yrs pls tell me when will i concieve

pls tell me the year atleast a real request

my dob is 2nd sep 1979 time of birth is 8 24 am born in chennai

date of marriage is july 6th 2003 Guruji pls help

my partners dob is 26 th april 1976 chennai

i have been taking medical treatement for 2 full yrs injections and tabs pls tell me if i will concieve now in approximately few months

I AM SO FRANTIC PLS HELP INSPITE OF ASKING IN SO MANY FORUMS NO REPLY PLS HELP