IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Paarsurrey: The original Vedas were not man’s fabrication!

Rate this topic

Finally people wake up, "that a human fabrication lacks the power to establish a lasting order-Vedas."

Non-Vaishnavas explaing the Vaishnavas their own scripture - no conditioned soul can sit on the vyasasana.

Will the Vaishnava institutions accept it?

« No need to have a blind faith when you can add beauty to your faith with eyes of research

• the original Vedas were not man’s fabrication

• a human fabrication lacks the power to establish a lasting order-Vedas

• we do not find any mention of stone worship in the Vedas

• Vedic teaching is full of the mention of the worship of fire` air` water` the moon` the sun` and so on

• What justification can there be for the Holy Qur’an to be made the target of such brutal attacks?

Promised Messiah 1835-1908 says:

However, in accordance with what we are taught by God, we believe that the original Vedas were not man’s fabrication. A human fabrication lacks the power to establish a lasting order.

Although we do not find any mention of stone worship in the Vedas, without a doubt, Vedic teaching is full of the mention of the worship of fire, air, water, the moon, the sun, and so on. There is no verse which prohibits the worship of these objects. Who is to say that the older sects of Hindus are false and only the new sect of Aryas is the true one? People who, by referring to the Vedas, worship these objects, are armed with the powerful argument that there is clear mention of

such worship and nowhere is there any prohibition.

To say that these are the names of God, is a claim which has not as yet been clearly settled. Had it been settled, what reason could there have been for the scholarly pundits in Banares and other cities to have rejected the beliefs of the Aryas? Despite efforts over the past thirty to thirty-five years, very few Hindus have accepted the Arya faith and in comparison with the Sanatan faith and other Hindu sects, the followers of the Arya faith number so few that they are insignificant, nor do they have any influence on the remaining Hindu sects. Similarly, the teachings of nyog, which is attributed to the Vedas, is abhorrent to human dignity and the human sense of honour. As I have already stated, we cannot accept that it is a genuine Vedic teaching. In fact, our well-meaning intentions make us strongly inclined to believe that such teachings must have been introduced later from sensual motives.

Since thousands of years have passed since the original compilation of Vedas it is possible that in different times some scribes added to or subtracted from it. For us it is proof enough that the Arya faith has had millions upon millions of followers for thousands of years who have held it to be the word of God. It is not possible that the work of an imposter could enjoy such honour.

So when we, despite all these obstacles, purely out of fear of God, accept the Vedas to be divine revelation in its origin and assume all the false teachings to be the work of scribes, what justification can there be for the Holy Qur’an to be made the target of such brutal attacks? It is full of injunctions from cover to cover speaking only of the worship of one God. Nowhere does it require man to worship the sun, the moon etc. In fact there are clear statements to the contrary.

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/Message-of-Peace.pdf

Paarsurrey says:

Everybody is welcome to comment on the above passage peacefully and with rational arguments from one’s own revealed book; even those who differ with me are also welcome here.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

However, in accordance with what we are taught by God, we believe that the original Vedas were not man’s fabrication.

Where does God teach from that are not of words created by mankind?

The only answers that make sense is by experience and nature; God's classroom(s).

Each can ascertain that "we believe" are the headings from the opinions of man/women. (to be honest with thyself that is)

Hi

I thank Mr.Suchandra for visiting my blog and copy/pasting some of my posts here and thus introducing me in these fora. I wanted to start a thread here, but perhaps new members are not allowed to start thread here. I am unable find the button to start a new thread.

I request Mr.Suchandra to visit my blog and copy/paste the latest posts from there.

Thanks

Hi

I thank Mr.Suchandra for visiting my blog and copy/pasting some of my posts here and thus introducing me in these fora. I wanted to start a thread here, but perhaps new members are not allowed to start thread here. I am unable find the button to start a new thread.

I request Mr.Suchandra to visit my blog and copy/paste the latest posts from there.

Thanks

Thanks Mr. Ahmadi, thanks for your kind invitation. This is my point I'm making after having read your latest post at your blog:

The Complete Whole, or the Supreme Absolute Truth, is the complete Personality of Godhead.

The Complete Whole is not formless. If He were formless, or if He were less than His creation in any other way, He could not be complete. The Complete Whole must contain everything both within and beyond our experience; otherwise He cannot be complete.

Following your request, copy/paste of your latest article:

No need to have a blind faith when you can add beauty to your faith with eyes of research

• No need to have a blind faith when you can add beauty to your faith with eyes of research

• An invitation for research for truth: “Bring forth your arguments if you are truthful”

• Please build your faith on solid, reasonable,logical and research based arguments; blind faith is no faith

• nobody among Christians, Hindus and Jews is endowed from GodAllahYHWH, the power to exceed Promised Messiah 1835-1908 in truthful arguments, reasons, logic and rationality

• Second Coming or advent of the Promised Messiah 1835-1908 had stregthened all the revealed religons of the world; He is Divine-Guided

Paarsurrey says:

I have been posting here for quite sometimes now. I have never made personal comments against anybody. I respect everybody and everybody’s religion. I sincerely believe and I am convinced with solid reasons that the Divine Guide or Second Coming of Christ has taken place in the metaphoric advent of Promised Messiah 1835-1908.

Promised Messiah 1835-1908 writes with the help of Holy Spirit/Angels and GodAllahYHWH has endowed him with wisdom and have spoken with him many a times. This wisdom is reflected in his writings, of which some you must have tasted through my posts.

Every Christian, Hindu and Jew is welcome to comment writings of the Promised Messiah 1835-1908 peacefully; and such comments will be displayed on my blog; and be a source of comparative study of religions by the searching souls for truth.

I am sure that nobody among Christians, Hindus and Jews is endowed from GodAllahYHWH, the power to exceed Promised Messiah 1835-1908 in truthful arguments, reasons, logic and rationality.

If they try; they will be ashamed of their blind faiths haded over to them by their peers through ages. They would realize that though their faiths were truthful in their origin – when revealed by God; yet their truth content has been diluted with time.

There is no harm if one tries to.

The comments will be free for everybody to see and the common conscience of humanity will be free to see through them and decide after due research as to where the truth lies. Everybody will be free to accept the truth wherever and wherefrom it comes; no compulsion whatsoever.

While commenting or presenting your view-point, please offer both your claim and jist of your arguments from your Revealed Book so that one knows that your book supports you .

Peaceful comments are welcome here; even of those who differ with me.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks

Thanks Mr. Ahmadi, thanks for your kind invitation. This is my point I'm making after having read your latest post at your blog, the Supreme Absolute Truth, the Complete Whole, can never be less than His creation.

The Complete Whole, or the Supreme Absolute Truth, is the complete Personality of Godhead.

The Complete Whole is not formless. If He were formless, or if He were less than His creation in any other way, He could not be complete. The Complete Whole must contain everything both within and beyond our experience; otherwise He cannot be complete.

Following your request, copy/paste of your latest article:

No need to have a blind faith when you can add beauty to your faith with eyes of research

• No need to have a blind faith when you can add beauty to your faith with eyes of research

• An invitation for research for truth: “Bring forth your arguments if you are truthful”

• Please build your faith on solid, reasonable,logical and research based arguments; blind faith is no faith

• nobody among Christians, Hindus and Jews is endowed from GodAllahYHWH, the power to exceed Promised Messiah 1835-1908 in truthful arguments, reasons, logic and rationality

• Second Coming or advent of the Promised Messiah 1835-1908 had stregthened all the revealed religons of the world; He is Divine-Guided

Paarsurrey says:

I have been posting here for quite sometimes now. I have never made personal comments against anybody. I respect everybody and everybody’s religion. I sincerely believe and I am convinced with solid reasons that the Divine Guide or Second Coming of Christ has taken place in the metaphoric advent of Promised Messiah 1835-1908.

Promised Messiah 1835-1908 writes with the help of Holy Spirit/Angels and GodAllahYHWH has endowed him with wisdom and have spoken with him many a times. This wisdom is reflected in his writings, of which some you must have tasted through my posts.

Every Christian, Hindu and Jew is welcome to comment writings of the Promised Messiah 1835-1908 peacefully; and such comments will be displayed on my blog; and be a source of comparative study of religions by the searching souls for truth.

I am sure that nobody among Christians, Hindus and Jews is endowed from GodAllahYHWH, the power to exceed Promised Messiah 1835-1908 in truthful arguments, reasons, logic and rationality.

If they try; they will be ashamed of their blind faiths haded over to them by their peers through ages. They would realize that though their faiths were truthful in their origin – when revealed by God; yet their truth content has been diluted with time.

There is no harm if one tries to.

The comments will be free for everybody to see and the common conscience of humanity will be free to see through them and decide after due research as to where the truth lies. Everybody will be free to accept the truth wherever and wherefrom it comes; no compulsion whatsoever.

While commenting or presenting your view-point, please offer both your claim and jist of your arguments from your Revealed Book so that one knows that your book supports you .

Peaceful comments are welcome here; even of those who differ with me.

Thanks