IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anusha

A help for an old man

Rate this topic

Dear astro gurugis,:pray:

An old gentle man,born on 20-09-1937 / Time:20-56 hrs /Place:Kancheepuram,Tamilnad wants to dispose of/sell his landed property .

Can any one help him by giving him a good time for selling his property profitably?

Regards,

Anusha

Devi,

I think it's more important for the person to decide, who is going to purchase the property from him. It will be profitable anyway for him to sale this off as per his current period. I don't think he need to think much on this to sale off.

However, requests others to suggest on this.

Warm Regards

Basant Kr Chaturvedi

basant guru JI,

This man seems running Moon dasa,Mercury bhukthi & Mars antar,if I am not wrong.

It is understood that some one else has advised him to wait till 2012, four years from now.He is afraid of being cheated,if his chart is not in favour of him. He says he can give his Rasi/Namsa charts,if need be.

Do you need ,sir. or can I straight away tell him that he has good time now? If so will it be possible to give the duration of good time,sir?

Your advice will surely go a long way to help him to his best.

Kind regards,

Anusha

Dear Anushaji,

Better time would be starting from 22nd March 2009. However, I could forsee his need of money as of now and in coming Rahu pratyantar Dasha. If he can hold, he can take a call after 24th March.

On contra of astor, In my views, he can take blessings of Ganesha to avoid any kind of issue. You too would have seen many mishappenings during good period and time. It's all blessings and karmas too, which give positive results.

Frankly, in my views 2012 may be too late for him. Whoever is suggesting this, I don't think if anybody can predict on life and longevity upto that time. Uncertainty is there every time. Astrology is to help, not to stop or hold somebody from important life decisions. Take Blessings of Ganesha and go ahead to avoid any misfortune. Rest is maa bhagwati's wish.

Jai Mata Di.

Regards

Dear astro gurugis,:pray:

An old gentle man,born on 20-09-1937 / Time:20-56 hrs /Place:Kancheepuram,Tamilnad wants to dispose of/sell his landed property .

Can any one help him by giving him a good time for selling his property profitably?

Regards,

Anusha

Presently the Rupee is so low, better not to sell. What does his relatives say?

24n4d1l.jpg