IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jyotiss

mata Tripura Sundari

Rate this topic

Respected Ravindran ji and Bhairo ji,

I wanted to know about mata Tripura Sundari.

What mantra is used to pray to her??

What are the effects of the mantra??

Which chakra belongs to her??

Are Tripura Sundari, Lalita and Kaameshwari same ( I read that she is also addressed as Kaameshwari in her gayatri mantra)

Regards

Jyotiss

Respected Ravindran ji and Bhairo ji,

I wanted to know about mata Tripura Sundari.

What mantra is used to pray to her??

There are three main mantras of her. First one is called Bala Tripurasundrari It is the mantra of goddess as small girl it is mantatory to start with this mantra.

The second one is her main mula mantra called Panjadasi owing to 15 letters in it. After Bala mantra one should graduate to this.

The third is called Sodasi Owing to the 16 letters in it. It is the highest and complete mantra .

Though Sodasi is considered to be complete and highest of her mantra, Panjadasi equally will do. One should settle on either panjadasi or sodasi for lifelong.

You can find these mantras in books as well as internet if you search for tripura sundari. But her mantra must be obtained by guru deeksha only. Otherwise it will lead you astry.

What are the effects of the mantra??

It is a mahavidya. It can grand you anything you want plus Moksha. The one who is initiated to Srividya ( that is Tripura sundari mantra) is supposed to have no more birth. Because it gives mukti.

Apart from mukti, which it surely gives to it gives anything that is wanted by the upasaka. Welth of Kubera, Power of Siva, Buty of Kamadeva Eight Siddhis, or anything else one desires.

Besides all this its special power is Triloka mohana - Biwitching the three worlds.

Which chakra belongs to her??

Srichakra is her Chakra. You can find it in internet. Again Woership of this must be done only after initiation and permission of an authentic guru.

Are Tripura Sundari, Lalita and Kaameshwari same ( I read that she is also addressed as Kaameshwari in her gayatri mantra)

They are all names of the same goddess.

K.Ravindran

Sir,

You have mentioned that one must start with Mother Bala Tripurasundari.How does one start ?What prayers/sadhana must one who is starting off do?

Secondly,how do I reach my Guru?I firmly believe he/she exists somehwhere.But I think I'm lost along the way.

Please help

Warm Regards,

Meeta