IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

Dear Guruji,

My details r as follows:

TIME OF BIRTH : 21.05

DATE OF BIRTH : 25-01-1961 (25th January 1961)

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY : Delhi

SEX : Female

Your current status : had to quit job to take care of aged parents,staying in Delhi since Dec' 1996, Before that I was abroad. Presently self-employed

Educational background : Masters with 2 BA degrees & Graphic designer

Work Industry and current salary.: self-employed yet financially almost zero

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : had a beautiful childhood with the Best parents and siblings ever in this Heaven. Had many achievements as a student throughout with many drawbacks in life. Last 10 yrs hv totally changed the course of life. Recent loss of both Parents, our Gods has left a void which left me completely shattered though v strong inside, but financial state is now almost mking me weak to sustain this birth.

Family background

Father : he is no more but he was the most progressive father be it daughter or son.

Mother : She left us just few months back nd ws no different from my father.

Brothers : 1, married, Ex-IITian

Sisters : 2 elder & 1 younger-married , 1 elder-single

My questions are :

I want to know my ISHTT DEV/Devi

Even after getting higher education, I could nvr earn in my life much. I lose my earnings before getting them-why so?

Will I ever be able to support my other siblings financially specially as whatever I do, I do not get back anything in return. I only try good to others, Result is always- bad words from all, be it family members or outsiders. I do things selflessly then why I am always get to hear I WAS WRONG TO DO SO & SO? I am fed up of ppl who wear many faces. I want them all to be transparent as I am. I am unable to be like them. Its my wish to take the path to Renunciation but the situation on personal front(my other siblings prob's) at the moment is making me handicapped. Will I ever go for Renunciation? If so, when (approx')

Guruji, Pl.. answer me at the earliest.

My details:

1. Date, place, time of birth :11-09-1982,Mumbai,11:06 am
  2. Your gender, current location :female,London
  3. profession (working/student/which field) :working:IT
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) :Married no kids,2 brothers one younger and one elder,mother -retired,father expired
  5. Your specific question:When will I get a job?
Thanks

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Dear Guruji,

My details r as follows:

TIME OF BIRTH : 21.05

DATE OF BIRTH : 25-01-1961 (25th January 1961)

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY : Delhi

SEX : Female

Your current status : had to quit job to take care of aged parents,staying in Delhi since Dec' 1996, Before that I was abroad. Presently self-employed

Educational background : Masters with 2 BA degrees & Graphic designer

Work Industry and current salary.: self-employed yet financially almost zero

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : had a beautiful childhood with the Best parents and siblings ever in this Heaven. Had many achievements as a student throughout with many drawbacks in life. Last 10 yrs hv totally changed the course of life. Recent loss of both Parents, our Gods has left a void which left me completely shattered though v strong inside, but financial state is now almost mking me weak to sustain this birth.

Family background

Father : he is no more but he was the most progressive father be it daughter or son.

Mother : She left us just few months back nd ws no different from my father.

Brothers : 1, married, Ex-IITian

Sisters : 2 elder & 1 younger-married , 1 elder-single

My questions are :

I want to know my ISHTT DEV/Devi

Even after getting higher education, I could nvr earn in my life much. I lose my earnings before getting them-why so?

Will I ever be able to support my other siblings financially specially as whatever I do, I do not get back anything in return. I only try good to others, Result is always- bad words from all, be it family members or outsiders. I do things selflessly then why I am always get to hear I WAS WRONG TO DO SO & SO? I am fed up of ppl who wear many faces. I want them all to be transparent as I am. I am unable to be like them. Its my wish to take the path to Renunciation but the situation on personal front(my other siblings prob's) at the moment is making me handicapped. Will I ever go for Renunciation? If so, when (approx')

Guruji, Pl.. answer me at the earliest.

I don't know your Ishta Dev/Devi.

You have posted as two different ppl???

Dear astro 102, I'm also learning jotish astrology and according to my calculations I entered in Ketu Dasa (in 9th house) in 24 Oct 2008. In the same day my car was broken down and after a few days I realized to have lost a (small) part of my monthly pay; furthermore in September 2009 I am waiting a very important trial. Yet I didn't loose my optimism. Do you think I should wait worse, or a Ketu Dasa in 9th could be also good? I don't find an exhaustive bibliography.
  1. Date, place, time of birth Filiates (Greece) Lat. 39:36 N, Long. 20:19 E, time 17:50, 1st March 1958
  2. Your gender, current location Male, Syvota (Greece)
  3. profession (working/student/which field) Public servant
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) Married, one daughter, one brother
  5. Your specific question. How will be my Ketu Dasa?
Thank you in advance.

Is there a Daylight saving?

My DOB is March 19,1978 7.28AM and my husband is Nov 7th 1968 1.15PM.Both born in Tirunelveli.We have been trying to have a baby for 4 years. I miscarried 3 times. It is taking a toll on me emotionally and physically. why I'm miscarrying? When will we have a baby?It is so hard of not having a baby and very upset about this.

Delay in child birth is very much clearly indicated in ur chart. so this delay can be there, but it is not impossible. favorable period is 2010.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Delay in child birth is very much clearly indicated in ur chart. so this delay can be there, but it is not impossible. favorable period is 2010.

Thanks for your kind reply. is there any Parikaram that we can do?

Thank you for answering, no daylight saving time.

Ketu Dasha doesn't affect everyone in d same way. In your case, I dont see major probs, since it is in the 9th house. It will affect your peace of mind, happiness and property related matters to an extent..but no major loss or problem is seen in ur chart.

respected sir,

Pls note my details as follows:

Name: ananth

DOB:16-Jan-1973

TOB: 02:33AM

POB: Puttur, Mangalore district, Karnataka

CUrrent location: Doha, Qatar (Middle East)

Profession: accountant

Marital Status: married

Pls guide me about possibility of change of job, good pay, peaceful work environment and progress. Bosses are ruthless despite hardwork, no proper increment, jealous/crucked peers.

FUrther, I had repeated losses in my academic attempts, could you pls provide remedial measures with good time to appear for exams and possibility of success.

Pls flash some light on my financial side, married life and progeny (I have one male kid). Wifes details as follows:

DOB: 21-10-77

TOB: 19:50HRs

POB: cochin

current location: Doha

Can I wear any gem towards remedial measure/progress in life/mental peace.

I will be grateful for your answers.

Thanks/Rgds.

Dear Sir,

plz read below-

Anu

dob-24th march 1978

tob-8.15am

pob-delhi

female

divorced, not working at the moment

question--i got divorced in 2006, when will i get married again and when will i get a job?

Email-careerjobster@gmail.com

regards

anu

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Sir,

I'm a male with the following details.

DOB: 10th August 1987

POB: Kathmandu, Nepal (Latitude: 27° 42', North. Longitude: 85° 19', East)

TOB: 06.06 am (nepal standard time).

Is there any chance for me getting into relationship with girl recently? If yes, then which would be the favorable time and how long will the relationship last? Can i get some details!!! I would be much thankful....

I am mahesh(male)

date of birth 24-08-1982

time 2:17 AM

place---Rajasthan-Bhilwara

Gemini Assendent

1 house=rahu(3)

2 house=venus(4)

3house=sun(5)

4=mercury+saturn(6)

5=jupitor+mars+moon(7)

6=8

7=ketu(9)

8=10

9=11

10=12

I am having jupitor mahadasha(venus anterdasha)

I am not getting why i am not getting any job till now.

i have no mental silence.

can u tell me analysis of these chart.

job,money,wife,mother,father

Dear Sir,

My birth details:

DOB: 10-Mar-1978

TOB: 02:30 PM

POB: Bhopal,India

Sex: FeMale

Current location: Pune, India

Profession: IT industry

husband's details

DOB: 02-Feb-1976

TOB: 08:29 PM

POB: Pune,India

Current location: Pune, India

Profession: IT industry

Question:

What are the prospects of having a healthy child??

Recently lost my 1 day old baby boy on jan 22, 09 :( .

When is the good time to conceive at the earliest??? Also we wanted to have 2 kids. how can we go about it? Pls suggest any remedial measures if required. Last year I already did puja for kaal sarpa dosha at nashik.

Thanks & Regards.

Mrs. Shinde

Namaste ji,

I'm Manisha from delhi, My date of birth is 30.07.1984, time, 7:43pm, birth place Delhi, I'm in love with a boy from past 3 years, and his name is Rajat Khanna, date of birth: 24.12.1982 , time 3:20 am, birth place delhi. We want to marry each other, and I know that we have a very good compatibilty, We have matched our kundlis, and as per ashkoot, our 20 gunas match, and as per us we will live a very happy life, and i've faith in god that our life will be beautiful, i know that his 4th house mars is exalted in capricorn, so that cancels his mangalik dosha, Please tell me wht's wrong, i don't see anything majorly wrong, which cannot be corrected, then why some pundit ji's are saying it's not advisable to his family, And for bhakoot dosh also, I can change my name, if required. i just want that I've all the solutions to any problem that may arise.

Thanks for your help.

TIME OF BIRTH- 12.37PM

DATE OF BIRTH- 18.7.1976

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY- Chennai,Tamilnadu,India.

SEX- Male

Your current status : Business

Educational background : MBA

Work Industry and current salary : >50,000

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

Family background : well established business for past 50 years

Father : Business

Mother : no more

Brothers : Business

Sisters : none

I am not interested in business but other than business I have not been stable in any job. How will I do once business closes? Will I have respect from my children?

Dear Sir,

Please note the following details pertaining myself:

1. DOB: 01 Apr. 1975 - 11:37AM ; Place of Birth: Alipurduar, West Bengal.

2. Gender: Male ; Current Location - Kolkata.

3. Profession: Engineering background, Service in Marketing Dept.

4. Family Background: Married in July' 2000; No kids yet.

5. Questions:

A. Should I have any kid? Favourable time? In this context details of my wife as follows:

DOB: 02nd August 1975.

Time: 11:15 AM

Place of Birth: Coochbehar, West Bengal.

Present Location: Kolkata.

B. My career growth & earnings?

C. An astrologer has recommended three gemstones - Panna / Pitambari Neelam & Blue Zarcon. Are these correct applicable for me?

Hope, the above is as per your request.

1. Date, place, time of birth : 5.11.1978 , Hubli ,00.05 am
  2. Your gender, current location : Female , Belgam
  3. profession (working/student/which field) : Working in a NGO
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) : Married but separated, Divorce case is on, 1 Son , Father professor , Mother Housewife , 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister.
  5. Your specific question : Have faced a lot of problems in her married life. at present divorce case is going on. Please advice , when she will get divorce and whether she can retain her son. Any chance of second marriage?

Hi,

Iam Vandana. I got married in Nov 2007. My DOB is 8th June 1981 & My Husband's DOB is 15th Sep 1974. I would like to know when will I have a child.?? Iam so much worried...Please help