IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Aussie

Need Help with Ascendant/Profession

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am not a professional astrologer but a keen learner. I wanted to ask if you know hindi or can possibly do puja. I strongly believe that doing pujas is much more effective than wearing stones.

My reading of your horo is like this that the 10th house has mercury which is affected by kendradhipati dosha. it is conjunct with ketu and further gets the aspect of saturn from the 8th house, and of course, rahu from 4th. Saturn is an unauspicious house for pisces ascendant. (by the way, putting the time at 10:00 did not change the ascendant to aquarius). I would advice you to read hanuman chalisa starting saturdays.

Best wishes.

Respected learned members,

Kindly correct me wherever appropriate.

Kind regards

I appreciate your help. I recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday (have been doing it for years) and do puja. Also, I used JHora program v.7.2 and when inputing time to 10:02 am it comes out as Aquarius. But, as others have said I am Pisces Ascendant, which makes sense to me!

During my Mars dasa period (up to 2004) I really enjoyed life and university studies. I've never worn coral though. I've been wearing topaz (light yellow) for years now. Additionally, I've been wearing emerald for years now (as soon as I put it on I found out I got a high post in an organization for a year). During my Rahu-Rahu dasa, I traveled A LOT (up to 2x a week) by flights. It was a hectic time with problems in good exam scores (due to blanking out material even though I knew it right before the exam, at times).

Also, why is Saturn ill-placed? Although Saturn is in 8th house, it is exalted and causing Vipareeta Raja Yoga, right?

Hope this information helps you to help me come up with a more tailored solution. Any other advice for my dilemma would be highly appreciated.

The gems can cast impact only when being in direct touch of the skin round the clock. Keeping a Gem is of no use.

Thank you astrotech for your kind help and response. As for cat's eye, how should it be worn for maximum good effects?

I appreciate your help. I recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday (have been doing it for years) and do puja. Also, I used JHora program v.7.2 and when inputing time to 10:02 am it comes out as Aquarius. But, as others have said I am Pisces Ascendant, which makes sense to me!

During my Mars dasa period (up to 2004) I really enjoyed life and university studies. I've never worn coral though. I've been wearing topaz (light yellow) for years now. Additionally, I've been wearing emerald for years now (as soon as I put it on I found out I got a high post in an organization for a year). During my Rahu-Rahu dasa, I traveled A LOT (up to 2x a week) by flights. It was a hectic time with problems in good exam scores (due to blanking out material even though I knew it right before the exam, at times).

Also, why is Saturn ill-placed? Although Saturn is in 8th house, it is exalted and causing Vipareeta Raja Yoga, right?

Hope this information helps you to help me come up with a more tailored solution. Any other advice for my dilemma would be highly appreciated.

Thank you astrotech for your kind help and response. As for cat's eye, how should it be worn for maximum good effects?

please help...

Dear Aussie,

truly appreciate your feedback. As i said I am still just a learner and just tried to help within the realms of my limited knowledge. I am glad to know that you do hanuman chalisa everyday. for pisces ascendant, saturn is an unfavourabel lord of 10th and 11th house. Hence, though it may be well placed in 8th house, it still afflicts the houses it aspects. Hence, my advice.

Apologies again for my limited ability to help you. But on a more philosophical level, I would just like to advice you to take life as it comes. and give your best in all- gud and bad times. God has its own way of rewards and punishments. So, just have faith and go ahead. At least thats how I myself am trying to get along thru one of the most difficult phases of my own life.

Kind regards and best