IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sakthi

Dear Pablo,please advice me on gemstone

Rate this topic

Dear Pablo,

I am Sakthi.I got married last year June 25,2007 and got sperated within a month from my husband.I am undergoing Saturn Sadhe Saath (second phase-jenam sani).i have already posted my query in the forum and got reply from Sasisekaranji,lionel sun(my sincere thanks to him ) and couple of other good athmas.I have no thought to go for second marriage.As Sasisekaranji sir told i am going to wait till this difficult period get over to get back my husband.But sometimes i feel very empty hearted and feel like having no meaning in life though my anger and frustration has got reduced a lot nowadays and developing faith in god again.Do I have any kids through my husband when he comes back?nobody has answered me this question.It means that i dont have any luck to experience motherhood?I love my husband sincerely.i dont bother whether he is good or bad..afterall whats wrong in giving 100% love to a man who i am told as my husband. If he doesnt come back,i will sail in the spiritual path and dont have any idea to seek another companion or tie my life with another man.Actually my horoscope is giving troubles rather than my husband's one.I am having the conflicts.But i am the one who is willing to reconcile and not my hubby..somewhere some logical mismatching.do i have family life(life with my husband) or spiritual life?(else i dont want any family life.. no other companion) I want to know do i need to wear any gemstone to keep my mind in control or to strengthen any planets in my horoscope?your suggestion is highly expected.

My details:

DOB:March 9,1982

Time:5.50 PM

lagnam:Simmam

moon sign:Simmam

natchatharam: pooram

place of Birth:Dharmapuri/ Tamilnadu/ India

My husband's details:

DOB:April 19,1979

raasi:magaram

natchatharam: uthiraadam 3rd quarter(currently running Rahu mahadasa and Bhudh antardasa)

Time:not aware

I dont know about his birth time.I have attached his raasi chart and navamsa chaart which i got at the time of our marriage.According to Sasisekaranji,he must be born around 23 hrs 56 minutes on the day.

Thanks,

Sakthi

My husband's horoscope.doc

Dear sakthi,

Whats wrong with you? Why do you have to live your life depending upon your husband's life? Take a stand and try to look through yourself. You are an individual and you have all the right to live a life the way you want.

If your husband is not comming back, why are you wasting your time screwing up your own beautiful life. Saturn maybe bad and harsh, but does it mean people would stop living their life when the MD starts?

Its time to move on. Get yourself a job, and file the divorce papers if you haven't done it yet. The days of those uneducated indian nari is gone. Its time to play smart and be intelligent. Don't be a fool to waste your time.

I hope my words act as an eye opener for you. I once again repeat, don't waste your life because of someone else's. If things don't work you should change them for your benefit.

wbr

Ayush

This janma shani/sadhe sati thing is interesting. There is another poster who is undergoing it, who had a breakup and wants to reconcile with the guy. And then there is shakthi. And then there was me :)

Shakthi, one thing I must tell you about my experience with Shani, since I have gone through my sadhe sati. (well, atleast tht is my personal experience). If Shani has decided to cause separation between you and your husband, then it is pretty much final. It is better to accept it as God's will and move on. The more you resist, the worse the situation will become. Finally, circumstances will force you to accept the reality.

It is good to think of a spiritual path, but keep in mind that no one has seen the future. It doesn't matter whose horoscope 'caused' the problems, (my personal opinion about this is tht it only shows that you are the one affected more by this separation, while it did not have much emotional impact on your husband....and not that it was your planets tht 'caused' the trouble....it also means that you are the one who is supposed to learn some lesson from all this and move towards more maturity). Anyways, it is best to leave decisions like second marriage etc in God's hands, rather than trying to be 'heroic' or 'martyr' and continuing to struggle against God's wishes.

In the end you must remember tht not a leaf moves without God's wish, and that whatever happens, happens for good. you yourself are saying tht your husband may be a bad person. that's a starting point. husband is not God, he is only a human being. give your 100% allegience to God, and all your dilemmas will be solved.

dear Aysuh,

Thanks for your reply.I am a software engineer working in a reputed MNC company in good position.currently I am in US(came for office assignment)Though I am blessed with good career life and understanding and lovely parents ,i still feel void because of my ruined marriage life.i didnt live even for a month after i got married.Sorry Ayush i cannot take up your words.I am very conservative.i cannot give up my husband.I loved him truly and he too loved me after our engagement(ours is an arranged marriage)But the very bad thing is he will throw anybody out for his family.when my father-in -law tried to exploit me and my father i didnt give room.He got furious (he had a dream of getting all my assets and salary and giving to his daughter) because of his dream shattered,he made us to separate.my hubby obeys my FIL like a slave.lots of incidents happened which i could not explain here..even i feel bad about my adamant nature and childish behaviour of getting back my husband..i got lots of advice from all our esteemed astrologers saying me to wait patiently and telling me to get rid of him..but i am under frustration and dont know what i am doing..i want to punish myself for my amature behaviours..i dont know when i will get stable mind and able to digest the truth?i started praying my Lord Murugan again but still my mind fluctuates..My husband is not very bad according to me..he is also in pathetic situation.i am looking for our reunion and leading a happy married life otherwise no idea to get married to another guy.once again thanks for your reply for this unknown girl.I really appreciate your concern.

Dear rohini_nakshatra,

thanks for your reply.sometimes i feel God has saved me by separating me from my husband during my jenma sani.otherwise i would have faced lots and lots of troubles and tortures from my FIL and my dearmost puppet husband.But God has shown this husband to me.what lessons he wants to preach me? being pathiviratha wont work in kaliyug and you need to learn to go for how many marriages you want.. is this the lesson he is trying to preach?i am sorry to be bit harsh..i dont criticize the people who is going for second marriage.But my lord Murugan knows about me well(actually i fell for my husband for his name too.His name is Murugan) then why he has played this game with me?i did some paabams in previous jenma..i would have made a girl to cry like anything..but i dont remember even a single incident now..why he wants me to suffer for the previous jenma paabams?people who are cunning(my FIL and SIL) lives happily with all the bhaakiyams(having kids,grand children) etc and destroying other people's life..how God has let them to live and give sufferings to persons who are true to him..Yes my inlaws are trying for second marriage for my husband.i think he is also looking for that..He has thrown me out like a curry leaf though i am superior to him in all aspects(career wise,status wise).He often tortured me by saying i am arrogant.He will show his beloved sister as an example how a girl should live.when i called my SIL to beg for our reunion,that cultured humble Indian girl scolded me in all bad words which i cannot reveal here and humiliated my father also without any respect.i was shocked but asked her to handover the phone to my hubby(my hubby's office number,mobile number everything got disconnected) she arrogantly refused and disconnected the line.she is afraid that my husband's money wont be coming to her if we both reconcile.He treats that lady as an idol.i dont know why God has decided to learn a lesson from this kind of bad family?amidst all of them,my husband is not very bad according to me..he often helped me,took care of me..but will be furious if i complain about his family's torture..i am somewhat escaped but my husband's elder brother's wife has been suffering for nearly 6 years and still she is crying..my only concern is my husband should understand his family's cunningness(actually my FIL says things to him in one way and to the outside world in another way.My husband is not able to understand that his father is ruining his reputation.he thinks i am the one who is doing all..) and will accept me..i dont know whether i will win in this gurukshetra war beween dharma and evil..i dont know who will tie bell to these cats?(my FIL and SIL)..i am looking for our reunion once the bad period gets over..Thanks again for your reply..

Dear Pablo,

I am Sakthi.I got married last year June 25,2007 and got sperated within a month from my husband.I am undergoing Saturn Sadhe Saath (second phase-jenam sani).i have already posted my query in the forum and got reply from Sasisekaranji,lionel sun(my sincere thanks to him ) and couple of other good athmas.I have no thought to go for second marriage.As Sasisekaranji sir told i am going to wait till this difficult period get over to get back my husband.But sometimes i feel very empty hearted and feel like having no meaning in life though my anger and frustration has got reduced a lot nowadays and developing faith in god again.Do I have any kids through my husband when he comes back?nobody has answered me this question.It means that i dont have any luck to experience motherhood?I love my husband sincerely.i dont bother whether he is good or bad..afterall whats wrong in giving 100% love to a man who i am told as my husband. If he doesnt come back,i will sail in the spiritual path and dont have any idea to seek another companion or tie my life with another man.Actually my horoscope is giving troubles rather than my husband's one.I am having the conflicts.But i am the one who is willing to reconcile and not my hubby..somewhere some logical mismatching.do i have family life(life with my husband) or spiritual life?(else i dont want any family life.. no other companion) I want to know do i need to wear any gemstone to keep my mind in control or to strengthen any planets in my horoscope?your suggestion is highly expected.

My details:

DOB:March 9,1982

Time:5.50 PM

lagnam:Simmam

moon sign:Simmam

natchatharam: pooram

My husband's details:

DOB:April 19,1979

raasi:magaram

natchatharam: uthiraadam 3rd quarter(currently running Rahu mahadasa and Bhudh antardasa)

Time:not aware

I dont know about his birth time.I have attached his raasi chart and navamsa chaart which i got at the time of our marriage.According to Sasisekaranji,he must be born around 23 hrs 56 minutes on the day.

Thanks,

Sakthi

You are currently going through Mars MD. You should wear Red Coral. Mars is yogakaraka for Leo and is Retrograde and influenced by Saturn.

Make sure you do some Physical exercise on Tuesdays and worship Lord Hanuman on Tuesdays.

- Pablo

can anybody let me know will i have kids through my husband as per our chart?I think i have puthra dosha in my chart..can i experience motherhood?My heart is aching for this wonderful experience.But when reunion itself seems difficult i dont know will I have this experience in my life time?Is there any possibility in my chart or in my husband's chart for kids?thanks..please answer...:pray:

please answer my as question regarding kids.Noone has answered for this question.whatever the truth please let me know.i have already undergone many sufferings.there is nothing new for me to digest.please i request you all.