IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mylilangel

A short query please

Rate this topic

Respected all,

I am running rahu (placed in 12th house) mahadasa and antardasa. I've read that rahu supposedly affects a person's age negatively. I would please like to be enlightened about how the position of rahu in my horo should be interpreted.

date of birth: 29/04/1977

time: 9:00 pm

place: Delhi

Kind regards

Respected all,

I am running rahu (placed in 12th house) mahadasa and antardasa. I've read that rahu supposedly affects a person's age negatively. I would please like to be enlightened about how the position of rahu in my horo should be interpreted.

date of birth: 29/04/1977

time: 9:00 pm

place: Delhi

Kind regards

Rahu in the 12th during AD of Rahu causes one to be a little cloistered from the world. It can bring out fine spiritual tendencies in the person and an interest in the occult. But it can also make one feel that nothing is going forward in the material life. All 12th house issues come to the forefront (death, moksha, sex, spirituality, mysticism, etc.)

In Feb of '09 things will start to change, especially in the realm of relationships.

Pearl/Ruby combination is recommended.

- Pablo

Respected Ppenaji,

Thank you very much for your reply. Substantiating your reply, the rahu AD indeed affected me materially adversely- I left my permanent govt job in India to move to UK wid my husband, and no success in job search here either. Also tried reading for PhD, but felt some secret force pulling me back, hence no success. At the same time, have successfully started reading astrology, bit of tarot et al and feel very pleased and satiated.

Thank you for suggesting the appropriate stones but unfortunately it won't be possible for me to wear any as am living in Uk. I would highly appreciate if you can suggest any puja etc if possible. I pray durga maa almost every day and put kesar tilak. The latter has sply helped to stabilise my freaking mind:)

Kind regards