IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
altaf23

Need Advice on Time of Birth for Baby

Rate this topic

Hello and Namaste Everyone,

Our Baby is due very soon. The doctors say they baby is ready to come out but before we decide when to deliver, I wanted to consult the experienced members of this forum on what dates and times next week are good. The birth will happen in Lucknow, India.

Look forward to your advice.

Many thanks :)

Hello and Namaste Everyone,

Our Baby is due very soon. The doctors say they baby is ready to come out but before we decide when to deliver, I wanted to consult the experienced members of this forum on what dates and times next week are good. The birth will happen in Lucknow, India.

Look forward to your advice.

Many thanks :)

This is a misuse of astrology. The baby will be born when it must be born. Trying to tamper with time of birth brings bad karma.

Don't misunderstand me. Your intentions are good, but this is wrong.

I know full well that there are groups in India who believe in this, so I am not ignorant of that fact but I wholly believe it's not right.

Do you really think the karma of the baby in that womb will change because you have it born at a different time? It doesn't work like that. Whatever good/bad deeds it performed in a past life will be experienced in this life.

- Pablo

It does not work the way you want. Let me tell you one think, the time of birth of a baby is decided when the Jeevan comes to the world that at the time of conceiving. everything is written on that time itself, that includes the time of birth of the child. even if cesearen inculdes.

worship Karparatchambagi and Kasi Viswanath everyday read sundarkandam. everything will be normal and you will be blessed with good child.

RAM

Pablo & Ramachandran have rightly said.The time of conception and delivery is the decision of the immortal Almighty depending one's karma to be performed on the earth.If the delivery is destined to be through the ceserean section,such a decision is only ordained by the The Supreme and the doctors only perform what is directed.Any meddling with His supreme activities will only boomerange in the way it should.

I know two cases of Ceserean where the birth took place as per the timing given by the parents.The mothers became so sick some time later due to the infected womb and though the children so born are now nearly 25 to 30 years old, none is any better than any naturally born children.

Leave it to HIM with sincere meditations as suggested by Ram and the chanting of powerful Hanuman Chalisa everyday morning and whenever you have free time with all the devotion will surely do wonders and you will also be blessed with wonderful child in a very safe and harmless delivery at an auspicious time.

Best wishes.

MRM

Altaf,

I hope you have got the opinion of the good astrologers over here.

You should not push this science beyond limits.

Hope it helps and clarifies your thoughts further.

wbr

Ayush