IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nisharanigupta

kuja dosha/marriage problems,please help.

Rate this topic

Namste gurujans-

I am having lot of problems in my marriage and have kuja in lagna.

please suggest if my marriage will break?

Also if I will have children through this marriage?

My date of birth-dec 11 1972

Indore

Time of birth-03:23Am.

Thanks,

Nisha.

It is true that Kuja is in Lagna influencing the ascendant, ascendant lord, moon and lord of the moon sign.

But Venus is stronger in the ascendant and the moon is in a cold sign, Capricorn. So I don't see it being so bad.

The main problem I see is yogakaraka Saturn in the 8th house. This not only is the lord of the 4th house of the mind but also lords over the moon itself and as noted earlier is under affliction from Mars.

Are the problems in marriage associated with mental difficulties or something else (like infidelity).

Wear a blue sapphire in a gold ring on Saturday when the moon is waxing. Mantras and other shanti methods for Saturn are also recommended.

namste penaji,

Thanks for your response,I am told that saturn is most negative planet so not to wear any stone related to saturn and also the problems are not related to marriage but several others like husband lying and stealing money and spending it on unknown places making life harder since i have to work for livlihood and he doesn't take any responsibilty and i am afraid of haveing chilren with this person since if I stop workin then my children's future will be bleak since he has no desire to focus on carrier and destroys all my saving in extravagant activity and friends I do not seem to stop this and he says he is not doing any of that bit every few months I find that he has done some blunder.

I am married for 10 years but afraid of having any issuses with person who can not be a responsible parent but it is too late and if I wait i might not be able to conceive as I am 36 already,I have to choose between me not having kids for rest of life or having a child and destry that child's life I am afraid if i have a child how will i raise the child with such irresposible father?

please help.

Well Kuja dosha sometimes means a person marries a person with a strong Mars, sometimes inauspicious mars. It sounds like you might have done that but I don't know all the facts.

Saturn is not malefic for Libras. It is yogakaraka "Royal union indicator". It gives prosperity and success when strong. It only causes problems for other ascendants.

In fact Moon is in Capricorn and Saturn is auspicious from that perspective as well.

So, again, blue sapphire is recommended.

Also, keep in mind somethings go beyond astrology. No astrologer can tell you whether you should stay married or not you have to make that decision yourself.

I don't see anything in the chart saying you can't marry a wonderful person and have good married life.

Kuja dosha means you should marry someone else that has kuja dosha. But keep in mind MANY people both good and bad might have this condition. You must choose wisely. Not ALL kuja dosha men will be good for you!

Good luck.

venus and mars in libra/tula lagna.

ur a manglik.

wear 1/2 carat diamond or 7 carats white tourmaline in little finger.

WEAR 11 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA FOR PROGENY.

wear 9 carats emerald or green tourmaline in gold in little finger.

EVERYBODY SHOULD PERFORM MANGAL DOSHA NIVARAN POOJA IN A NAVAGRAHA TEMPLE BEFORE MARRIAGE, WHETHER YOU ARE A MANGLIK OR NON MANGLIK DOESNT MATTER.MARS IS THE KARAKA FOR GOOD HUSBAND,BEAUTIFUL WIFE,SMOOTH MARRIED LIFE. GIVE PRIORITY TO LORD MARS FOR MARRIAGE.

DIVORCE IS NOT INDICATED IN UR CHART

Garba Rakshambigai - Goddess for child birth,safe pregnancy and peaceful family life

The temple of Garbarakshambigai is called by the name of Lord shiva here..thousands of years back it was a garden of "Mullai" flowers.Hence the name "Arulmigu Mullai vana nathar temple ".The lord shiva here has no holy bath as the statue is made of Ants mud and protected for all these thousands of years by applying "punugu sattam".If you offer punugu sattam to lord shiva in this temple , uncurable diseases will be cured. Goddess Garbarakshambigai is truely a goddess of mercy to bless women with gift of child birth,safe pregnancy.They give castor oil in small bottle which can be applied to pregnant women and for women seeking child birth..They give ghee prasad which has to be taken internally for next few days.

Garbarakshambigai - Goddess of mercy blesses you with good life partner ,child and safe pregnancy

Garbarakshambigai temple is located in Thirukarukavur , Tanjavur district, Tamilnadu, south india.

Its a small temple built by kings of past.The Lord shiva in this temple is formed of Mud and is maitained with care for thousands of years.

Garbarakshambigai sloka for Marriage and women to have child :

Aum devendhiraani namosthubyam

Dhevendhira piriya baamini

Vivaaha baakyam aarokyam

puthra laabam sadhehime

Padhim dhehi sudham dhehi

Soubaakyam dhehime subhe

Soumaangalyam subam Gnayanam

Dhehime Garbarakshake

Kaathyaayini mahaamaaye

Maha yoginya dhisvari

Nandhagoba seedham dhevam

Padhim Megurudhe Namah

How to pray in Garbarakshambigai temple:

Usually women who come here to pray for pregnancy and child birth just offer flowers and do archana for goddess and ignore the lord shiva here.The women in pooja shop requests them to first show their offerings of flowers, lamps etc to lord mullai vana nadhar here and then enter the garbarakshambigai sannidhi. Theres no sakthi without shiva.please remember to light as many lamps as you wish in this temple....read value of lighting lamps in...

Garbarakshambigai Mullai vana nadhar temple is situated in south india in the state of Tamilnadu, Tanjavur district. catch a train from coimbatore to tanjavur.

Regards

NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA

nikhilkumarvarma@

_

1. as per phaldipika by mantreswar, rahu is exalted in mithun(3) and debilitated in dahnu,and same way ketu is deblitated in mithun,i have this in my chart what are consequenses of such planetary positions, can anybody throw some light on this?

Namste gurujans-

I am having lot of problems in my marriage and have kuja in lagna.

please suggest if my marriage will break?

Also if I will have children through this marriage?

My date of birth-dec 11 1972

Indore

Time of birth-03:23Am.

Thanks,

Nisha.

PLEASE PROVIDE BIRTH DETAILSOF YOUR HUSBAND ALSO!

Lalit K Sharma