IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Uner Mohan

Respected U.Sanjeeva Rao ji, Please do not ignore.

Rate this topic

Respected U.Sanjeeva Rao ji & Other Gurus,

Gurujee, please accept my most humble regards. You are the most learned GURU in this forum (as Deepa jee always says). I request you to kindly study following chart & please do not ignore.

Place of birth: Lucknow

April 14, 1984.

Time: 13.15 hrs (1.15 p.m.)

Ascendent: Cancer

Exalted Sun in 10th house

Exalted Venus in 9th house

Exalted Retrograde Saturn in 4th house.

Mars in 5th house (own house)

Jupitar in 6th house (own house)

Rahu in 11th house (If Rahu gets exalted in Taurus then exalted, otherwise friendly)

Ketu in 5th house (If ketu gets exalted in Saggitarius then exalted, otherwise friendly)

Moon in 3rd house (friendly)

Combust (perhaps retrograde) mercury in 10th house.

Guru jee please study & do respond.

Other Gurus are also requested to study & respond. I trust Deepa jee wiil definitey respond as she is the most prompt in this forum & doing a great service to us in this forum in her own way. I respect her knowledge.

Thanks & Best Regards.............Uner Mohan

Respected Guru jee,

Please accept my most humble regards to you.

I want to know about his career/wealth, foreign trips, marriage, status of his would be wife/inlaws, how his relationship will be with his father, mother, sister & his wife after his marriage.

Guru jee, I request please do reply Sir.

Thanks & Best regards.............Mohan

Mohan Ji,

The boy's horoscope is very good in all respects.Nothing to worry about anything.

His Shani Sade-sath has started from 11/2006 upto 11/2014. Shanti/Puja to Shani has to be done on Saturday's in his name and janma Nakshtra till 11/2014 in any temple.

2001 to 2019 the boy is in Rahu Mahadasa .

Ravi&Budha,Shani placement wrt Rahu is not favourable due to 1-12,1-6 relation.

Rahu-Shani period 3/06 to 1/09 may cause tensions on domestic and professional front and excess physical strain and ill health.

Rahu-Budha period from2/2009 to 7/2011 and Rahu-Ravi period from 8/2015 to 7/2016 may cause seperation from brothers and sisters and going on employment at a distant place.

Puja/Shanti has to be done to Rahu .Combine Shani and Rahu pujas and can be done on Saturdays .

There is good development in career,married life and kith and kin etc as per the placement of all planets in his horoscope.This is one of the best horoscopes.

He can wear a pearl ring on little finger and a Ruby on the ring finger.

with best wishes,

USR

Respected U.Sanjeeva Rao ji & Other Gurus,

Thanks a lot. My utmost regards to Respected U.Sanjeeva Rao ji

Relationship with his father/mother: Will he take care of his father & mother after his marriage.

Going abroad:He is in the process of going abroad in July/Aug' 08 for 6-9 months on an overseas assignment from his present employers' side. His VISA is in process. Will he like this keep going abroad in future also.

You said that during Rahu-Ravi period from 8/2015 to 7/2016 may cause seperation from brothers and sisters and going on employment at a distant place. He does not have brother. He has one sister only. Please advise "employment at a distance place" means overseas or with in India.

Marriage: Kindly predict about his marriage time, wife & inlaws' status. Whether his wife will be qualified professional/working or not. How will be his wife's relationship with his father, mother & sister.

Wealth/Property: Is he destined to be wealthy.

Best Regards to you, respected Guru jee. Kindly enlihgten me.

Uner Mohan

Respected Leraned U.Sanjeeva Rao ji /Deepa ji

Under another thread (namely, Prediction about marriage alliance by Uner Mohan) Deepa jee has predicted opposite to what has been predicted by you on the same horoscope, Sir. (please refer above for your predictions). I am reproducing what Deepa jee is predicting for above chart under another thread.

"Dear Uner ji

There is no permanent stability in career and profession in this chart. Wife of the native may not be very beautiful, and will not be conservative at all. However, he stands to gain enormous wealth and property from in-laws - there is absolutely no doubt about that. Also, there will be marital disputes because of in-laws. The native seems destined to have beautiful and very blessed daughters. Also, he is excessively sensitive about his self-respect but might remain worried due to defeat from enemies and competitors or loans. Litigation will see him win and earn profits.

Marriage is likely to be delayed and all efforts should be made to materialise it after 15August 2008

Let the multiple exalted planets not blind you. Navamsa lagnesh is in debility.

Regards

Deepa"

Respected Sir, where as you have predicted as follows:

"The boy's horoscope is very good in all respects.Nothing to worry about anything. There isgood development incareer,married lifeandkith and kin etcas per the placement of all planets in his horoscope.This is one of the best horoscopes."

I fail to understand whereas on the same chart Sir, you have predicted it as one of the best horoscopes but Deepa jee has painted gloomy predictions (please refer Deepa jee's predictions reproduced above). Please advise where the things have gone wrong.

Please do not misunderstand me. I do not mean to offend any one. I have great regards for both, you as well as Deepa jee from core of my heart. You both are doing great service without expecting any thing in return. Please do responde & enlighten me.

Thanks & Best Regards…..Uner

I have not painted any negative picture at all. It is a great horoscope but several weeks ago, your attempt was to compare it with Lord Rama's. I wanted to balance your perspective.

You might as well let us know how the native has been faring in life till now.

Regards

Respected Deepa jee/USR jee,

Thanks a lot. I am ignorent in astrology. I just happened to see Lord Rama's chart some where & noticed some similarities between the two charts (placement of some planets in same houses) & out of curosity posted query on this forum to have the respected & learned astrologers' views to which you replied that they were quite different. Otherwise, I am very modest & humble person.

The boy is faring well & working in Wipro. He has gone abroad now on his company's project. Has been average in his studies. Completed his studies (B. Tech, computer engineering) without any break since school time. Got job immediately on completion of his studies even before his final result came. There has so far been no break in job since begining for last two years & have got reasonably good increments so far. Rest, I do not know about future.

I just wanted to clear my doubts which arose in my mind after reading your predictions. I would be very thankful to you if you can just enlighten me about following:

I am repeating here what you (Deepa jee) have predictied "There is no permanent stability in career and profession in this chart. Wife of the native may not be very beautiful, and will not be conservative at all. However, he stands to gain enormous wealth and property from in-laws - there is absolutely no doubt about that. Also, there will be marital disputes because of in-laws. The native seems destined to have beautiful and very blessed daughters. Also, he is excessively sensitive about his self-respect but might remain worried due to defeat from enemies and competitors or loans. Litigation will see him win and earn profits.

Marriage is likely to be delayed and all efforts should be made to materialise it after 15August 2008

Let the multiple exalted planets not blind you. Navamsa lagnesh is in debility.

(i) You have predicted no permanent stability in career and profession in his chart . But as per USR jee his career development will be good.

(ii) You have predicted Also, there will be marital disputes because of in-laws. But USR jee has predicted There is good development in married life.

(iii) You have also touched upon other negative points without saying much good about the chart (see your predictions above). However, as per USR jee his chart is one of the best charts.

Please understand my perspective, being related to the boy I am concerned. But at the same time, I also do not like to hear some thing good if it is not good.

I trust you/USR jee will respond.

Thanks & Best Regards..Uner