IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sarojv

marriage problems- please suggest

Rate this topic

I am facing marriage problems by last 2 years. Please tell me about my future prospects and marriage-

Name: Saroj

DOB: 10th march 1967

Place of Birth: Baroda (now Vadodara)

Time of Birth: 11:30 AM

I am going through divorce process, please let me know if it will end in a harmonial way. My spouse is willing to complain my faults to law authorities, will that be a problem for me in future? I am on green card and presently working in USA.

Thank you.

What is the source of your birth time; I mean whether it is in some records like hospital or based upon memory?

would you provide some past incidents of your life like health, education, date of marriage and others so as to match with the birth time?

Dear Saroj ji,

You must be a wonderful person, very successful, you have the ability to realise your dreams, you are patient by nature, liked by many. Your analytical skills are good.

Your husband will eventually lose out on you saroj ji. I am very sure of this. However, I really do have doubts if dovirce is what the two of you really want.

Kindly correct me if I am wrong. Your most depressing phase got over in May. I foresee a possible reconciliation. There are chances he was a manglik - that could be the only thing causing this seperation.

Would like to help you with remedies, if I am on the right track.

Best Wishes, Deepa

dear Rajshekhar, my birth details are very correct. My marriage date was 22nd Aug 2004. I filed divorce on 25th July 2006. I have lost my Mom 8 yrs back. I have no kids yet. I am in final phase of my Ph.D. These are significant details about my life.

dear Rajshekhar, my birth details are very correct. My marriage date was 22nd Aug 2004. I filed divorce on 25th July 2006. I have lost my Mom 8 yrs back. I have no kids yet. I am in final phase of my Ph.D. These are significant details about my life. Regds

Deepa Bhandariji, I really dont know how to settle things. My husband has some evidences and those could ruin me. If those brought to the law, I may get deported. Please go ahead and suggest me remedies. Thank you for informing that my worst period ended in May. What about coming time? Is it good for me to think for reconciliation, specially when firing exchanged between both parties? Regds.

saroj ji,

pls call me Deepa.

can you post your husband's details?

Also, you may like to email/pm me if there are any confidential issues. Your husband will have to explain legally why he kept something illegal as a secret till now.

I will let you know remedies once i see his chart as well.

By firing, if you mean nasty verbal outbursts, then also, I am sure reconciliation could be possible, however, I need to see his chart and also having no kids makes it easier for breaks to happen - esp in western countries.

I will wait for your reply.

Best Wishes

Deepa