IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
cbrahma

What is religion?

Rate this topic

1) Jesu Khristo said himself that there is much more to reveal but he could not reveal it at that time [you know that].

Constantine's codification of the books of the Bible [?--In 325, Constantine called the Council of Nicea, which was the first general conference of the Christian church. Constantine had virtually nothing to do with the forming of the canon and it was not even discussed at Nicea. Instead, the council that formed decisions about the canon took place in 397 in Cathage. This was 60 years after Constantine’s death.]

2) Moses delivered the 10 Commandments to a world of debauches --the rules of the 10 Commandments are so basic to moral functioning that it is thus obvious that peolple of the time [or at least the govermental heads] where without the simplest sense of human-rights, justice and civility.

1) Jesu Khristo said himself that there is much more to reveal but he could not reveal it at that time [you know that].

Constantine's codification of the books of the Bible [?--In 325, Constantine called the Council of Nicea, which was the first general conference of the Christian church. Constantine had virtually nothing to do with the forming of the canon and it was not even discussed at Nicea. Instead, the council that formed decisions about the canon took place in 397 in Cathage. This was 60 years after Constantine’s death.]

an educated response :)

2) Moses delivered the 10 Commandments to a world of debauches --the rules of the 10 Commandments are so basic to moral functioning that it is thus obvious that peolple of the time [or at least the govermental heads] where without the simplest sense of human-rights, justice and civility.
No gambling, No drug, No kill, no Il sex ...... did that cover 'sense of human-rights, justice and civility' or is there more to include? and please.... in these last few weeks this 'i' has contributed over 100 hrs of studying the many forms of dharma within the 'degeneration phenomenon' of the Hindu branches.

moving on....

and since, this 'i' has no need of faith but to experience and observe knowledge, then find a piece that is interesting and enlightening.

Mark 10-17 And as he is going forth into the way, one having run and having kneeled to him, was questioning him, `Good teacher, what may I do, that life age-during I may inherit?

18 And Jesus said to him, `Why me dost thou call good? no one [is] good except One -- God;

19the commands thou hast known: Thou mayest not commit adultery, Thou mayest do no murder, Thou mayest not steal, Thou mayest not bear false witness, Thou mayest not defraud, Honour thy father and mother.

In which God is not HE in this rendition as he 'said',

nor any of the first 4 commandments that promote humility to an unknown; rather to be responsible in each action of associations; compassion as rule ONE.

Just food for thought from a simple 'i'

No gambling, No drug, No kill, no Il sex ...... did that cover 'sense of human-rights, justice and civility' {YES} or is there more to include? {YES, but nut for you, I'm afraid very afraid}

and please.... in these last few weeks this 'i' has contributed over 100 hrs of studying the many forms of dharma within the 'degeneration phenomenon' of the Hindu branches. {Dude you put the fear of God into me. Be afraid very afraid. He he, ha ha, they're coming to take ... RUN!}

No gambling, No drug, No kill, no Il sex ...... did that cover 'sense of human-rights, justice and civility' {YES} or is there more to include? {YES, but nut for you, I'm afraid very afraid}

and please.... in these last few weeks this 'i' has contributed over 100 hrs of studying the many forms of dharma within the 'degeneration phenomenon' of the Hindu branches. {Dude you put the fear of God into me. Be afraid very afraid. He he, ha ha, they're coming to take ... RUN!}

The post was to share 2 items; one that knowledge is collective and two; that additional development has come from this interaction. (website)

Perhaps both are of quality; good?