IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
deepa.bhandari

Ayush, your request chart

Rate this topic

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1098079 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1098079 style="BORDER-TOP: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid">Dear Deepaji,

I though of writing this post on your "Foreign travel indicator" thread, but I guess people have already started creating new threads asking questions on the same.

I want you to consider this chart:

15th October 1984 ; 04:07 AM ; Rourkela.

Rahu is in 9th house which is its MKS. But Moon is exalted in 9th. Now, you mentioned, Dasha of Rahu also indicates foreign travel as rahu is a significator of foreign country. But the native has tried going abroad several times (in Rahu Dasha), but failed on all the attempts. Rahu + Moon dasha (which is currently running) is also know for foreign travel, and when both of them are in the same house and Moon being exalted, why is foreign travel not being possible?

Is it because of Rahu being in MKS, that all of its positive effects have gone negative. It can be seen in the native that his study abroad/go abroad plan has ruined his present.

Then its the 4th house, which has Mars and Jupiter. Mars in 4th house makes the native manglik, and as you mentioned, the native goes away from the family, in this dasha. So, does it mean Rahu + Mars dasha will make the native go away from the family, and will also cause physical pain?

Its a bit confusing. Why are these combinations which indicate foreign travel do not fetch foreign travel even though when the native has desperately tried for it.

I would be grateful if you can evaluate this chart for foreign travels, and suggest whether foreign settlement looks possible for the native or not?

Thanks once again

Ayush

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->

user_offline.gif <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->reputation.gif <!-- [sTART HACK='vB Pager' AUTHOR='UAEWEB.COM' VERSION='3.0.3' CHANGEID= 7 ] --><!-- [END HACK='vB Pager' AUTHOR='UAEWEB.COM' VERSION='3.0.3' CHANGEID= 7 ] -->report.gif

</TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dear Ayush,

Welcome to the forum! We are all learners here at different stages of our journey...

Look at the chart you have posted..first decipher the major outlines...WHAT A CHART! Lords of trines conjunct in house of kutumba and gains! Great isnt that - but strenghtens FAMILY TIES

Next, guru-mangal in 4th - good for business prospects, but mangal is param akaraka for virgo ascendants. However, swagrahi guru in 4th house of home/mother, etc - guru gives great shadbala factor- strengthens ties further.

Next, look at moon - vrishchika raashi people are undergoing kantaka shani period - which means obstacles, delays..Moon is eclipsed with Rahu - speaks of a lot of troubles mentally for the native. Moon is also the lord of 11th house - upachaya for wish fulfilment!

Rahu is in Marana Karaka Awastha but it lords the sixth house and therefore its placement here is very good for the native - it only harms moon...that is bad.

Lagna Lord mercury is deeply combust - have you thought why and how Sun is not even in the same bhava..

So to sum it up - I dont see the native getting wish fulfillment till lagnesh is strengthened, moon is strengthened inspite of being in mool trikona, and till saturn moves away from 4th in gochara.

Best Wishes!

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

Before I begin, I should tell you, that the chart happens to be my own.

Before you begin reading I should mention that I've asked as much as questions I can think about related to my chart. It would mean a lot if you can assess all of them and take your time answering them in details, as I'm quite novice in this world of astrology and I believe theres a lot to be learnt from people like you, and it can only be there when you all show interest in teaching us, as what I've seen in other threads and posts.

Now, here are a few of my doubts which I would be pleased if you can throw some light on them.

1. Lets talk about Rahu + Moon combination. As far as I know this combination is for mental illness, and it makes a native commit suicide in worst case scenario. I've discussed my chart with a few other astrologers over here, who said although your Rahu is in MKS and Moon is exalted, and both are in Taurus, you will only have confusions in current dasha, but nothing like mental illness or suicide. What do you think about this combination?

2. I was even told that the next dasa of Rahu + Mars would bring more problems in life, it would cause a lot of physical strain, and there is also a possibility of accident. So, is it like Rahu + Mars would be more trouble some than Rahu + Moon?

3. You said Vrishabh rashi people are undergoing kantaka shani period. But then what about Mars in 4th house, which creates a manglik dosh, but as its with Jupiter, the dosh gets cancelled. Still Rahu + Mars creates another yoga for foreign travel. Please do clarify, is this combination right for foreign travel? Or is it because Rahu is also in Vrishabh rashi?

4. You said Rahu is placed well. As far as my novice knowledge in astrology goes, if Rahu is placed beneficially, it gives wealth, foreign travel, trade etc etc, but if malefically placed it creates problems and more problems. Now, why is it like I'm facing these troubles in life if Rahu is well placed?

5. You said - Lagna Lord mercury is deeply combust - have you thought why and how Sun is not even in the same bhava.. I always thought Mercury is neutral in Libra with Saturn and Venus. Also if you can explain sun not being in the same bhava.

6. What would you recommend for strengethening the lagnesh, the moon, and reducing the effects of saturn.

There are some other aspects of my chart which I want you to consider and explain me if you can.

7. Sun in Virgo (Asc), does it makes me short tempered? Is it like by wearing a copper ring, I can control my anger, and short temper? Is it the sun which also creates ego problems?

8. Saturn, Venus, Mercury in House of wealth being Libra, and saturn is Exalted. How do you think would the Saturn dash would be? What are the prospects of gaining wealth looks like? It would be great if you can also suggest the right field for the right career and wealth.

9. Does Saturn indicate it will pay me back in its dasha on whatever I'll do before that, say in the dasa of Jupiter. Also does saturn indicate wealth from something related to black, like black people, or steel or raw materials?

10. I have not done much work on Ketu being in 3rd house. Please do tell me what does it look like?

11. Is it true that Mars + Jupiter kills Kuju Dosha? How would the Jupiter dasa be like? Jupiter is in Sag, does it create Mahapurush yoga? If yes, what can I expect out of this period? Will mars reduce the good effects of Jupiter?

12. Lord of 7th house Piesces, is in 4th house being Jupiter. What do you think about my relationships? Will I end up having many affairs, and marrying none? As thats what my palm lines indicate.

13. What are the bad combinations that you can see in this chart?

14. Finally, our family is going through a very bad financial crunch, and it is mostly because of my father's sadhe sati and also my mother's shani dasa. Since I'm dependent, I'm having a lot of troubles sorting out what to make out of my life. I didn't study well so I'm not getting the right job, and I don't wanna work for some bits and pieces which won't even make a career. I've been in the field of Computers ever since, but I don't wanna become just another Computer Engineer. I think big in life and wanna do great things. I applied to various universities abroad, and they all selected me, but due to financial problems was unable to proceed with it. Now I'm planning to take MBA entrance exam and join some Business School to get some good placement. Because of all these factors I feel very depressed, and simply unable to plan what to get out of my life.

So, do you think this period is good for studies, and would I be able to make it to some good business schools? What area you think I can do well in, is it MBA or MSc in Computer Science or something like that.

Please do take your time and answer all my questions. It would mean a lot and would surely help me starightening my life, as I'm very very confused and depressed. I must say I thought of self annhilation, but I gave it up just on the thought that I've a bright future ahead. So wanna make it shine as much as it can.

Thanks once again for your time and concern.

Ayush

Dear Ayush,

I am not interested in telling you how bad rahu+moon is, but its not such a worse case scenario as you think it is.

You are not going to be mentally ill and neither will you attempt suicide.

You have great dhana yogas in your chart. Wait for the right time to come.

Make moon stronger with remedies and dont try to analyse possibility of an accident in Moon-mars. Technically, I have a strong astrological analyses to predict I am going to die very soon ;) which is the reason why I am philanthropic when most females my age go to beauty parlours twice a week. But you will find me very positive. Read Steven Covey's best seller - when circumstances cannot change, we change our reactions to them..

You have one of the A category charts I have seen.

Good luck :)

Deepa

Dear Deepaji

Thanks a lot.

Well, that was short, but I was kind of looking for answers to all my questions.

Please, if someone can answer all my questions, it would mean a lot.

Thnx

Ayush

Dear Ayush,

I

Make moon stronger with remedies and dont try to analyse possibility of an accident in Moon-mars. Technically, I have a strong astrological analyses to predict I am going to die very soon ;) which is the reason why I am philanthropic when most females my age go to beauty parlours twice a week.

Good luck :)

Deepa

madam,

what does this mean?

sorry if i intrude in this thread,but i dont understand about the death part you have mentioned. are you anticipating such trouble? why?(i thought i had all the problems)

you dont have to reply if it is personal

sorry again

pranam

umbaba

Dear Mr.umbaba,

Its a fact which made me probe into intricacies of my own chart. I am on remedies, and I know they work..to the extent my chart allows. I am unfluttered at this point of time and I love the change it has caused in my life. Everything is perfect..its the karmic order. I may get low when the time comes, i am human after all

Dear Deepaji,

I'm sure you will pass the mentinoed bad phase with flying colours. You should know that over here in this forum, people look at you as a person who has good knowledge in Astrology, and one who can guide a lost soul. So I believe its more important for you to keep up with what you are and never loose yourself, no matter what stars indicate.

Its good to know that the remedies are working well for you.

May God Bless you, and you have a wonderful and long life.

Regards

Ayush

Hey Ayush,

Thanks :) . Somehow all your posts have been quite ... practically proposed. So this is quite warm and comes as a surprise. Thanks. Whether someone thinks I have good knowledge or not largely depends upon the level of the person who says so..

Remedies work and there is always hope. Thats the only reason I am here.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

The confused soul is once again restless.

I have so many questions running in my mind about the above mentioned chart of mine, but I would cut them short.

Today I went to a professional astrologer in my area for consultation. He told me in my chart

Benefics are Budh, Shukra

Malefics are chandra, mangal and guru

Neutrals are ravi and shani

Maraks are mangal and guru

Then he said, although you have good planets there are very bad ones too. Like if the good ones are 100% then the bad ones are 150%. At this point I didn't argue or ask him much.

He himself said that Mangal and Guru are malefics and they are much more stronger than benefics. This maybe because mangal is param akaraka for virgo ascendants.

He advised me not to think of foreign travel, you can not immigrate or settle in a foreign land, although you may have a long stays abroad. He said even though if you go abroad right now for higher studies it will not be fruitful.

As you said I've a good chart, an A category one, so I thought I would be lucky enough to do great things in this gifted life. But then what really did the other astrologer comment in that way. Please do clarify about the weak planets, are Mangal and Guru not placed well?

Thanks

Ayush

Dear Ayush,

I can fully understand your mindset during this dasha - with Moon AD. But pls understand that this is the best time for you to go and settle abroad! Till Moon AD is going on. Rahu-Mars will give you some problems related to family/property. There is a possibility that your settling abroad means you are going away from your family/property!!!!! SO you understand what I am trying to say? In olden times, going away from one's hometown was considered most inauspicious! Now everybody wants to go and it has become a boon!

I am very very sure you will make it big in life. I have no doubts.

Take Jupiter out of the list of malefics - its in own sign in kendra and when a chart has 4 or more planets exalted/mooltrikona or own sign in trines and angles - it becomes a potent rajyog!

Management degree will suit you very very well, because you have leadership qualities with sun in lagna and Jupiter-Mangal conjunction confers quality of hard work.

Follow the remedies for daily hanuman chalisa, get a mangala dosha puja done properly.

Best wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

Thanks once again for going through my chart and apologies for being so late.

I should tell ya, this forum runs on your name. Man, couple of times I went through the posts and every 1 out of 3 post is for Deepaji asking for advise. Now, you are the Queen in here for sure.

After reading your advise, I feel quite comfortable and relaxed. Don't you think its a bad thing in all the species that they look for things to be good and on the right side. All we need is just some good news to hold on for that one more day hoping things will change for good. Who in this world wants things to go bad, but still so many things go bad.

Deepaji, if you don't mind can I address you as Deepa? The Ji thing is always a bit difficult.

I have a few doubts which if you can clear would surely help me a lot.

This maybe a bit obnoxious but still being so confused I need advises on all grounds. What do you think would be the best branch while going for a Management Degree (Marketing, Systems, Operations)

Please let me know which field would be the best and most lucrative for me.

I'm damn confused within my own thoughts.

Hope good things happen to everyone and we all live happily.

Thanks

Ayush

Sure Ayush - chuck the "ji" part. I have no qualms - I might as well start feeling my age.

I am no QUEEN here at all - neither is there any longing for the same. I am as much to benefit from this exercise as anyone else. In this field - i have miles to reach yet! And I am always open to criticism. accepting faults/ and learning further. Only that is the aim.

I think the priority should be -

1. Operations

2. Marketing/Systems

Best wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepaji

Please find below the birth timings of myself and my husband. We are married for 6 years w/o issues. After doing so many remedial poojas and prayers, we haven't receive the blessings yet.

Myself: 11.25AM 11th January 1976 Place: Dharmapuri Dist., Tamilnadu,India

Husband's: 5.30AM 12th February 1974 Place: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

Please tell me about my issues, future, family life, husband's job, etc.

I have raghu placed in my 8th place, is that the reason for delay? Will it affect my husband's life time? Please clear my doubts. Thank you very much.

Arthu

I am no QUEEN here at all - neither is there any longing for the same. I am as much to benefit from this exercise as anyone else. In this field - i have miles to reach yet! And I am always open to criticism. accepting faults/ and learning further. Only that is the aim.

Thoughts worth an applaud.

Thanks Deepa (Ji's gone ;)). I really appreciate your concern and the time you took going through my chart.

But unfortunately every now and then I do get into bedlam, Rahu + Moon afterall, can't help it, so please don't mind my long list of questions.

Once again thanks a lot you have been very helpful.

Ayush

Dear Deepa Ji, I have seen a lot of posts of yours and am very impressed by your knowledge in the field of astrology. I would be very obliged if you could please have a look at my birth chart and suggest something, so that i may be able to live a successful and peaceful life. I have gone from several hardships throughout my life. Please give me some guidance as to what to do (any remedies, etc) to have an ideal life, i shall be very much grateful to you. My details are - DoB-29-12-1979, Time-9.55 PM, Place-Rajnandgaon(CG)(21N05, 81E05).

Thank you Deepaji for helping those in need. Your analysis and explanation are really helpfull for learners like me.

I have a question regarding my chart. Currently I live in the US. Recently an astrologer told me that I will have to move back to my home country (India) within 3-5 years. He doesn't see settlement in US, as my MOON in 4th house is strong. He also said, some adverse situation may force us to leave this country. Could you please have a look at my chart and let me know if you see settlement in the US.

My birth details:

19-Apr-1975

05:30:00 AM

Namrup Assam

21N12 95E20

Best,

Suhana R