IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
zappym8

Regarding marriage

Rate this topic

Hello,

Plz tell me when will my marriage happen ? Whether it will be love r arranged ?

Here are my birth details:

Dob:9thOct1982

time: 8.40am

place: chennai(india)

Thanks in advance....

Dear zappym8,

Your name doesn't look like a Chennai girl's name.Pl give your sweet name, your educational ,family back-ground and some important events with dates.What exactly you aspire ?

USR

Yeah thats my login id...but i wonder y u need all these details?

Anyways here it is...

Name:kalaivani

Educational:BE Computer Science

Both my parents are employed.

My brother is also working...He got married.

Im trying for abroad job now ...is there is any chance of working in abroad for me? First i want to get settle in my career...but my parents are compelling me to get married...im not interested in marriage right now...some astrologers are telling my parents that i will have love marriage..but im not in love with anyone...im afraid that they will make me to get married within this year...Give me ur suggestion sir..

Thanx in advance...

Kalaivani,

There is no chance of love marriage. It will be arranged . You got all the planetary combinations for study and employment abroad. Jupitor-Mars and Jupitor-Rahu dasa-antardasa periods upto 10/2008 and 3/2011 favour higher studies/employment at distant land. The marriage takes place during Saturn mahadasa and Saturn Antar dasa staring from 3/2011. If at all your parents try ,it can be before 10/2008. Though you are slightly out of Kala-Sarpa dosha, it's effect is there ,as all the planets except Moon are in the 180 Deg axis of Rahu-Ketu.Moon is in the same house Midhuna with Rahu ,but out of the axis by 3 deg. You have to do Kala Sarpa Nivarana Dosha puja. You can go to Kala-Hasti which is nearby to Chennai and do it personally in your name. Next your lagna lord Venus(Sukra) is debilitated(Neecha) and is in 12th house within 6 deg of Sun, so a little bit combust. Wear a diamond in any of your ornaments regularly and pray Sri Lakshmi on every friday.

wish you good luck,

USR

Dear Joshi,

Whom you are asking to send the horoscope as early as possible. The way you are asking doesn't seem to be polite. Pl learn to respect ,before you want to know your future or put your post seperately without mixing it with that of other member.

with best wishes,

USR

Dear Joshi,

Whom you are asking to send the horoscope as early as possible. The way you are asking doesn't seem to be polite. Pl learn to respect ,before you want to know your future or put your post seperately without mixing it with that of other member.

with best wishes,

USR

Dear Shri USR,

Very well said. I, too, was astonished over the way people are approaching. It seems that we are under some kind of obligation to respond as per their need. I would also like to suggest the members seeking astrological guidance that be polite, put specific questions in stead of looking for a detailed analysis over the board. In addition to this, I would also like to suggest that those who are already seeking astrological guidance over their charts, should refrain from giving astrological guidance to other members; many a times wrong suggestions have been observed to be given by members already seeking astrological guidance for their own charts.

regards

Kalaivani,

There is no chance of love marriage. It will be arranged . You got all the planetary combinations for study and employment abroad. Jupitor-Mars and Jupitor-Rahu dasa-antardasa periods upto 10/2008 and 3/2011 favour higher studies/employment at distant land. The marriage takes place during Saturn mahadasa and Saturn Antar dasa staring from 3/2011. If at all your parents try ,it can be before 10/2008. Though you are slightly out of Kala-Sarpa dosha, it's effect is there ,as all the planets except Moon are in the 180 Deg axis of Rahu-Ketu.Moon is in the same house Midhuna with Rahu ,but out of the axis by 3 deg. You have to do Kala Sarpa Nivarana Dosha puja. You can go to Kala-Hasti which is nearby to Chennai and do it personally in your name. Next your lagna lord Venus(Sukra) is debilitated(Neecha) and is in 12th house within 6 deg of Sun, so a little bit combust. Wear a diamond in any of your ornaments regularly and pray Sri Lakshmi on every friday.

wish you good luck,

USR

Thank u so much for ur reply sir....

I have already performed this Kala sarpa nirvana dosha last year itself...

Ur reply gave me loads of confidence....

Thank u once again,

Regards,

kalaivani

my marriage in disturbed bcoz there is some other women in my husbans life , my date of birth is oct 6, 1981

time of birth is 2:30 night

place of birth is jabalpur (M.P) india

current location USA please please please help