IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ImperatrixMundi

Could someone please analyse my Chart.

Rate this topic

Hello there! I am new to this forum and I am need of help. Last year was the most incredibly worst year of my life. I believe I am a Cancer ascendant with my moon in Shatabhishak, Pada 1. I was born during (I believe) during a partial eclipse.

Birth Info: August 27, 1969, 5:36am DST, Carrollton, Kentucky, USA

If anyone could give me some sort of direction in explaining my chart, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

ImperatrixMundi

Hello there! I am new to this forum and I am need of help. Last year was the most incredibly worst year of my life. I believe I am a Cancer ascendant with my moon in Shatabhishak, Pada 1. I was born during (I believe) during a partial eclipse.

Birth Info: August 27, 1969, 5:36am DST, Carrollton, Kentucky, USA

If anyone could give me some sort of direction in explaining my chart, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

ImperatrixMundi

According Babylonian zodiac, below, you're having Lion Ascendant, what is for me right.

Ayanamsha, which originates from India's powerful astronomers says, you have to subtract the ayanamsha or 23 degrees from each Tropical planetary position, and then you have your Cancer Ascendant.

33pc7wg.gif

Dear ayurveda4uall,

My name is Christal and I'm actually very fond of sapphires, rose quartz and of course, crystals. LoL :)

I just recently started reading into Vedic Astrology and I have been using Parashara's Light software. That says that Cancer is the acendant with Venus in the first house.

I also believe that I have a Yoga Karaka because of Mars in my 5th. house in Scorpio. I'm mostly concerned about that I have a moon in Aquarius in Shatabhishak, in the 8th house with Rahu was present. I was born during a partial eclipse and I have no idea what that means in vedic astrogy and i would greatly appreciate it could help me. I would like to know if it's bad omen or if its okay...and ofcouse the gerneral meaning of it. I'm also in Sa-Ve Mahadasha and I've heard horror stories under Saturn Dasha and so far, they are true. I've lost everything that meant anything to me last year.....and the odd thing is every keeps telling me that I could meet my future husband during this time. So if anyone could look at my chart and give me sort of guesstimation that would be great.

I actually live in Orange County, CA.

Sincerely,

Christal