IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pujarie five o

Hurts To Know

Rate this topic

NO disrespect to no one ( including you bhiro child) but today i recieved some sorrowful news. Check this bout six years ago whilst in temple in Pasea i met this woman lets call her B. B came to the temple diagnosed with cancer of the breast and recieved a jaray from Khal Bhiro that dont worry everything would be alright however time passed and the disease became worse eventually until it was forced upon her to do a sacrifice pooja. Being the person i am i questioned the head pujarie who in turn told me that maa would cure her if she offered a goat in the temple. i assisted in the setting of the pooja but again after some time no results this frustrated B who ended up in overseas where she under went surgery and had one of her breast removed. She came back and returned to temple only to be promised that it would not return but once again B went and again was diagnosed with cancer in the other one. So around this time i had already departed from my beloved pujarie only to hear that she was now going to a temple in the Caura hills. here a pujarin was manifesting the mother who told her to seek medical attention in foriegn lands where she should under go surgery and not worry she would be finally cured. B did as was instructed and left the country to return without her god given naturing instruments. Some time ago i met her and we had a conversation and she told me of her ordeal and how she had seen results in this new temple because of this pujarin in the Caura Hills. She glowed feeling well that mother had finally helped her and told me of her pledged alliance to this temple and she had not done nothing to much just a promise to give a goat pooja once she was satisfied. well to her this was satisfaction because she invited me to a goat pooja last year but unfortunately i did not make it.B told me that mother had promised to take care of her and not worry of anything again. Well today to my disappointment i recieved news that B passed away this morning. She died from cancer to the liver and stomach.:crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: . It hurts me so much to know that these persons take a responsibility to help persons and look at the outcome of B's belief for i am sure that she took the words of this pujarin who played the mother for granted and never went back and had further examination done. i wonder how they are feeling right now. :crying2: How was B feeling on that bed thinking that my mother had failed her:crying2: , calling for her and asking her why should this happen to her:crying2: ( for i can attest to this mother of three children who always looked after their every need) who would look after them:crying2: . hmm lying on that bed wondering when would maa perform her miracle:pray: and save her from this dreadfull disease but with no answer forthcoming :crying2: it hurts :crying2: so much to see how persons are fooled by these persons. it hurts to know that for years in pasea temple she went round and round in circles:crying2: . why cant these persons just dont say that they cant help and send them some where else so that they can get the help they deserve:( . Rest in Peace B.:pray: my sympathy and condolence goes out to you and your family.:pray:

May lord Krishna guide you on your new journey:pray:

I can only hope Mataji watches over her, and has lead her into Moksha.

But, may I ask something? Your devotee friend attempted to save her life, by taking a goat's life for Kali, isn't that a bit contradictory? I can understand why some choose to practice animal sacfrices and whatnot, but how is Mataji supposed to benefeit from us sacrifcing a goat to her? I don't think this is some kind of divine punishment from Kali here, nor do I think any sort of puja (animal sacrifice or no animal sacrifice) could have saved her. Only medical attention could do that. And I certainly share your feelings of anger towards such pujaris, who claim that all sicknesses can be healed by devotion, but we also have to understand, that they honestly think such. It's not that they wanted her to die, or wanted to elevate their own status, it's that they sadly thought such was true. You should pray for them, as much as you pray for her, and I certainly will as well.

Jai Ma!

NO disrespect to no one ( including you bhiro child) but today i recieved some sorrowful news. Check this bout six years ago whilst in temple in Pasea i met this woman lets call her B. B came to the temple diagnosed with cancer of the breast and recieved a jaray from Khal Bhiro that dont worry everything would be alright however time passed and the disease became worse eventually until it was forced upon her to do a sacrifice pooja. Being the person i am i questioned the head pujarie who in turn told me that maa would cure her if she offered a goat in the temple. i assisted in the setting of the pooja but again after some time no results this frustrated B who ended up in overseas where she under went surgery and had one of her breast removed. She came back and returned to temple only to be promised that it would not return but once again B went and again was diagnosed with cancer in the other one. So around this time i had already departed from my beloved pujarie only to hear that she was now going to a temple in the Caura hills. here a pujarin was manifesting the mother who told her to seek medical attention in foriegn lands where she should under go surgery and not worry she would be finally cured. B did as was instructed and left the country to return without her god given naturing instruments. Some time ago i met her and we had a conversation and she told me of her ordeal and how she had seen results in this new temple because of this pujarin in the Caura Hills. She glowed feeling well that mother had finally helped her and told me of her pledged alliance to this temple and she had not done nothing to much just a promise to give a goat pooja once she was satisfied. well to her this was satisfaction because she invited me to a goat pooja last year but unfortunately i did not make it.B told me that mother had promised to take care of her and not worry of anything again. Well today to my disappointment i recieved news that B passed away this morning. She died from cancer to the liver and stomach.:crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: . It hurts me so much to know that these persons take a responsibility to help persons and look at the outcome of B's belief for i am sure that she took the words of this pujarin who played the mother for granted and never went back and had further examination done. i wonder how they are feeling right now. :crying2: How was B feeling on that bed thinking that my mother had failed her:crying2: , calling for her and asking her why should this happen to her:crying2: ( for i can attest to this mother of three children who always looked after their every need) who would look after them:crying2: . hmm lying on that bed wondering when would maa perform her miracle:pray: and save her from this dreadfull disease but with no answer forthcoming :crying2: it hurts :crying2: so much to see how persons are fooled by these persons. it hurts to know that for years in pasea temple she went round and round in circles:crying2: . why cant these persons just dont say that they cant help and send them some where else so that they can get the help they deserve:( . Rest in Peace B.:pray: my sympathy and condolence goes out to you and your family.:pray:

May lord Krishna guide you on your new journey:pray:

Ey Pujarie,

Sad story... However there is one thing we must consider. She may have had some karmic debt that entailed her suffering thus. If it was meant for her to suffer like this and meant for her to die, then that is the way of life. Maybe she had to go through this ordeal so she can go to an elevated state? Maybe Maa in turn healed her by finally laying her to rest. She may never have to suffer from a cancer again, she may have finally merged with Maa! Who knows? Maybe this was one last bit of smoldering Karma that she had to endure before Maa took all of them away and brought her home. Obviously it was not meant to be. As for the Pujaris, I think when something like this is concerned they should help someone prepare for the transition and pray for mercy. They can also help the person emotionally and spiritually right themselves with Maa/God if by chance they may be feeling anger or what not. We all suffer for a reason... And unless someone is willing to bear that burden for them, then they cannot promise it will go away. Everyone has to bear their own burdens... And once in a while someone may be so compassionate they may bear that burden, and sometimes the person may even be healed to give them a lesson in Faith. But do not be sad, or angry over what she had to endure. It was obviously meant for her to die this way. Hopefully she died with the name of her beloved on her lips!

this have been taken into consideration that probably she had to die this way but unfortunately the good only suffer as for the bad, wicked and evil only seem to prosper well atleast to us when one hardly knows what happens behind closed doors. i know that my mother has taken care of her and made everything known to her and probably her death was not as painfull as i think but when one knows personally the trials and tribulations that this person had to endure it hurts. no one helped her to prepare they just took from her this was her justice or moreso her injustice.

The purpose of religion is to tell people something to make them feel better. Someone told B what they thought she wanted to hear, and now the tendency will be to tell you something to make you feel better about how that worked out. There isn't anything wrong with that; it is what we are trained to do. No one really wants to be put into the position of having to say "I don't know" - especially religious leaders, who are supposed to be there to protect us from uncertainty.

The purpose of religion is to tell people something to make them feel better.

this is so true when you want to rob i understand that most ppl do not like hearing the truth but sometimes it is the right thing to do. when you stand as a religious leader you are bounded by truth but sometimes not all are religious.

No one really wants to be put into the position of having to say "I don't know" - especially religious leaders, who are supposed to be there to protect us from uncertainty.

sometimes not saying i dont know is more harmful as the by-product our religious leaders in society are blatantly using and abusing their gifts and then there are the one who are just leaders. leaders of what cause i dont know but always doing half way and instead of helping they are using these ppl. not only in shakti worship but also in sanatan dharma way as well. take for example a couple friend of mine wanted to marry. so they went by this pundit to check their signs. he stated that the marriage if done on a specific date would be a happy commune. then after all was settled and after nine months they divorced. my friend went for a second opinion ( which i think should have been done firstly ) only to find out that they were not compatible and the new pundit should him as to how he read the charts and so forth. so he returned to the first pundit and asked what had happened, who pointed out that the grah devtas had placed blockages in their paths which resulted in the divorce. so with pretext he asked to be shown and not being the reader of hindi the old pundit showed him the same book and read differently and tried to fool him showing him hindi words and explaining wrongly. thank Kali maa for the invention of cell phones with cameras. my friend showed the old pundit the explanation given to him by the new pundit and well you could imagine the look on his face. my friend started a campaign outside his office telling persons how he had been fooled but who wants to believe the minority so he stopped. but this is just how the world turns.