IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Reaching The Supreme Destination

Rate this topic

Reaching the supreme destination after one lifetime only, Srila Prabhupada says yes, it is possible.

"If you continue in this way, and strictly follow the four regulative principles, making sure to chant at least sixteen rounds on the beads, daily, it is without a doubt that at the end of this lifetime, you can go back home, back to Godhead."

"In this way keep yourself engaged in Krishna's business 24 hours, and in this lifetime you will become perfectly happy and in the end reach the Supreme destination."

"Simply use this marital life for spreading the glories of Lord Krishna and in this very lifetime you will be promoted to associate with Krishna in Goloka Vrindaban."

"I thank all of you very much for accepting me as your spiritual master, and I promise that I will take you back to home, back to Godhead."

Is it really that simple? That's not what I hear from ISKCON, or even Math preachers.

You have to take diksa , offer your food, perform practical service etc.

The list goes on....

I fell for that 'simple and sublime' thing until I realized it was anything but simple - a maze of rituals and rules.

The beauty is that it is all so consistent that faith just grows. The beauty is that Sri Krsna is just so lovable that our attraction just keeps growing. When that desire for Krsna becomes overpowering then success is assured.

The words of the acarya are so steeped in love for Krsna that they reach into our heart of hearts and start a sympathetic stirring that ultimately vibrates our entire being. When we are fully Krsna's then Krsna is fully ours.

Quite simply, it is a love affair. The lovers meet where logic and rules don't apply; it is too joyous for such considerations. Prabhupada will take you there; there is no doubt. Just fall in love.