IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Eternity

Vedic culture is to be coming back... ?

Rate this topic

Vedic culture means the culture of knowledge, right... It did happen some 1500 years BC as far as I read in some history books.

If time is circular as per Hindu belief (what I think), why wouldn't vedic culture come back... ? into the future... ? Has anyone informations on that ? What do you believe ?

Is there a relation between the circular time and the spheric shape of planets ?? Do you think Vedic times are to be coming back in the future... ?

Thank you,

Eternity

Vedic culture means the culture of knowledge, right... It did happen some 1500 years BC as far as I read in some history books.

If time is circular as per Hindu belief (what I think), why wouldn't vedic culture come back... ? into the future... ? Has anyone informations on that ? What do you believe ?

Is there a relation between the circular time and the spheric shape of planets ?? Do you think Vedic times are to be coming back in the future... ?

Thank you,

Eternity

It surely will come back, just some little more preaching required.:rolleyes:

<embed src="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425">

The Vedas represent spiritual truths.

The methods of conveying these truths will always change according to the season of belief in them. The truths themselves never change.

Before these things were written, there was a time upon the earth where people passed such knowledge by oral tradition. The great minds and spirits of that day were no different than you are today. With one exception.

Their minds were trained by living words, whereas minds in the modern day are trained by static words from books. Not living, but "representative" of their living power. And open to interpretation.

The Kali Yuga ends when the masses have a chance to listen to leaders who actually embody the divine flame. Religion has behaved like a herd of elephants, using their size to get their way in the world.

All they've really done is to muddy the pure water from which everyone else must drink.

x

It did happen some 1500 years BC as far as I read in some history books.

This is not history, but modern speculative theories on the Vedic past by the mundane scholars. Veda is as hoary as the cosmos is, and even more ancient than that, since prior to the creation of the universe, God existed, along with Vedic knowledge. However, to fully absorb all this, one needs to depart from the Western epistemic methodologies and start viewing the world in an entirely different light.

Om Tat Sat