IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Katasraj

Translation of Sanskrit Text in English

Rate this topic

Dear friends,

I visited Taxila, an ancient and historical city of Great Budha few months back.

I found some text written in Sanskrit language under the statue of Budha. (Picture enclosed)

I would be grateful, if somebody check attached image and tell me its English translation.

Regards,

Farhan

post-9586-138274054225_thumb.jpg

Dear friends,

I visited Taxila, an ancient and historical city of Great Budha few months back.

I found some text written in Sanskrit language under the statue of Budha. (Picture enclosed)

I would be grateful, if somebody check attached image and tell me its English translation.

Regards,

Farhan

This is not Sanskrit.

sorry that was just a test, but anyway i just registered to indiadivine, and i'm here to ask anybody that knows, or is capable converting english writing to sanskrit or hindi writing, because i'm planning on getting a tattoo that says deftoneism. You're probably lost, if you don't know the band Deftones. Even though deftoneism is not a word, my concept of deftoneism is that i feel i embody the pure essence and way of life of the deftones, i love every aspect about the band, and it would be awesome if somebody can convert the noun deftoneism to sanskrit or hindi writing, because i think the Devangari script is, other then being a style of writing, is beautiful art in its own. This would be greatly appreciated

Thanks to all,

Marko Preradovic