IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

ISKCON payed priests and managers?

Rate this topic

Srila Prabhupada says here that money collected in ISKCON cannot be used for anything except for transcendental loving service to the Lord.

So, how is it that ISKCON pays managers, priests and collectors with ISKCON funds that are used for personal needs and family support?

Śrīmad Bhāgavatam 5.24.18

On the other side, those who collect contributions on behalf of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness should be very careful not to use even a farthing of the collection for any purpose other than the transcendental loving service of the Lord.

NOT A FARTHING for anything except devotional programs in ISKCON!

I don't see how ISKCON funds can then be used to pay managers and priests to support their families, buy cars, tvs and street clothes.

Srila Prabhupada says here that money collected in ISKCON cannot be used for anything except for transcendental loving service to the Lord.

So, how is it that ISKCON pays managers, priests and collectors with ISKCON funds that are used for personal needs and family support?

Śrīmad Bhāgavatam 5.24.18

NOT A FARTHING for anything except devotional programs in ISKCON!

I don't see how ISKCON funds can then be used to pay managers and priests to support their families, buy cars, tvs and street clothes.

Prabhupada, 1972 September 9 : "With one stroke I can kick out all stumbling blocks provided you accept my guidance. Eternally I want to remain your guide provided you want to accept me."

Such kind of drawbacks are surely removed when becoming a disturbance for the spreading of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's Sankirtan movement which is supposed to exist for the next 10,000 years.