IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

sacred geometry

Rate this topic

Haribol. lets take a look at the following Proposal:

<center>attachment.php?attachmentid=1408&stc=1&d=1181907834</center>

Sriman gHari Prabhu, our resident math professor, used this formula in another discussion. It was about camps, and how a merging of dissimilar objects can have a logical conclusion. I agree to this concept, but there is something sacred that is missing from this geometry. Thanks, brother gHari, for a great idea to explore the sacredness of math, the language, a pure language that has no lies, that the Supreme Lord has placed as the ultimate unifier.

So here is:

<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

<center>attachment.php?attachmentid=1408&stc=1&d=1181907834</center>

In flatland, this may work, except the triangle gets a curve and the circle must be stepped on to look like an oval. This means that concessions must be agreed upon. Otherwise, because of the need for such concessions, in this case, by conditioned beings who are prone to miscalculation, the math cannot be considered sacred. What is needed is ANOTHER DIMENSION, a rejection, if you weill, of flatland 2 in favor of the depth of 3. In the third dimension, the triangle remains intact, the circle is full, and the cone is produced. There are no cones in flatland, no cylanders, no boxes, no pyramids.

Krsna will give depth to those with dissimilar proposals that have no logical conclusion here in flatland, but we must go where he is, the full depth of His glory. Then our opposition is just fun, nothing more.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Haribol. lets take a look at the following Proposal:

<CENTER>attachment.php?attachmentid=1408&stc=1&d=1181907834</CENTER>

Sriman gHari Prabhu, our resident math professor, used this formula in another discussion. It was about camps, and how a merging of dissimilar objects can have a logical conclusion. I agree to this concept, but there is something sacred that is missing from this geometry. Thanks, brother gHari, for a great idea to explore the sacredness of math, the language, a pure language that has no lies, that the Supreme Lord has placed as the ultimate unifier.

So here is:

<HR style="COLOR: rgb(255,255,255)" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

<CENTER>attachment.php?attachmentid=1408&stc=1&d=1181907834</CENTER>

In flatland, this may work, except the triangle gets a curve and the circle must be stepped on to look like an oval. This means that concessions must be agreed upon. Otherwise, because of the need for such concessions, in this case, by conditioned beings who are prone to miscalculation, the math cannot be considered sacred. What is needed is ANOTHER DIMENSION, a rejection, if you weill, of flatland 2 in favor of the depth of 3. In the third dimension, the triangle remains intact, the circle is full, and the cone is produced. There are no cones in flatland, no cylanders, no boxes, no pyramids.

Krsna will give depth to those with dissimilar proposals that have no logical conclusion here in flatland, but we must go where he is, the full depth of His glory. Then our opposition is just fun, nothing more.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Vedic Math: 1+1 =1 KRSNA

& 1-1=1 KRSNA:pray:

geohex.jpg

Haribol, and thanks for biting on this controversial subject. I will accept your proposal. It is the meeting ground for all transcendentalists can agree. It is my only statement to most, in fact.

Here is where the controversy begins, and the math expands to actual sacred geometry, a diamond, carbon based, nine-ball. My proposal is that Krsna is not 1. This is not His absolute position. It is a fine number, and can be true, but where is Krsna all by Himself. Would anyone cut the picture of Krsna in such a way, pasted on a white matte background, and see the full beauty of Krsna. My proposal is that while Krsna is certainly 1, He must also be seen as 2 as well. (Before this is all over, we will see that Krsna is all 9 numbers. Remember, there is no zero in nine-ball)

Krsna = 2. Sri Sri Radha Krsna captures the beauty, the knowledge, the fame, the wealth, the power and the renunciation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Krsna does not come in a vacuum, his existance is multi-potential. Variegated. He is His Form, His Name, His Fame, His Devotee. Sri Sri Laxmi Narayana = 2 as well.

In mundane math, krsna = 1 / krsna = 2 therefore 1=2. In sacred geometry, we dont need this arguement. Even rudimentary study of acintya bheda bheda tattwa negates such surrender to convention. We accept that Krsna controls the math, and takes whichever number he pleases. If math is not to glorify Lord Govinda, why study such a thing.

Hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

We will examine the depth of three later. Lets play nine ball, to set the basics of the diamond of sacred geometry.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9; these numbers stand alone, and each has specific character. All the numbers of the universe are explained by these 9 numbers. Number 9 is reserved for the Supreme Creator, and the number 9 is considered divine.

To get all numbers down to these nine is easy, add the digits until there is only one. For example, 12 = 1+2 = 3. 88 = 8+8 = 16 = 1+6 = 7. Here is a good one, and ought to disturb the christian who thinks armageddon is part of the theology. 666 = 6+6+6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9. (God)

There is no way to disturb the factual nature of these numbers. We will do my birthday in different ways, and get the same single digit.

2-23-1950. 2+2+3+1+9+5+0 = 22 = 2+2 = 4

2+23+1950 = 1975 = 1+9+7+5 = 22 = 2+2 = 4

22319+50 = 22369 = 2+2+3+6+9 = 22 = 2+2 = 4

See, ya cannot alter the absolute true math of nine ball. Nine ball has many applications, especially the Divine number 9. Every multiple of nine have digits that equal nine, even drawn to infinite degrees.

Number 9, number 9. I got blisters on my fingers, says brother george.

This is the complete primer for the sacred geometry. Definitions will come later. Anyone interested, figure your birth date out to its single digit, and the science is much more accurate that any other form of fortune telling.

9-11-2001 = 5. Five is a very warlike and agressive number. (Dont worry, birthdates are a diferent branch of the same science). Any warrior would consult to see if 5 is evident, and adjust plans accordingly. If an intelligence agency KNEW that the enemy used this nine ball (My coined term) science, they could plan counter-measures.

Generals have always dabbled in the occult. Rommel and Patton both studied vigorously the mahabharata. Patton knew it a bit better. Nine ball is not related to numerology.

Hare Krsna, your zero-less servant, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

What are you talking about? It looks like a traffic cone or dunce cap.

Therefore one could say that trying to merge two camp is a foolish proposition and anyone who suggests such a thing ought to go sit in the corner wearing dunce cap.

Or could also be interpreted as merging dissimilar camps is not good idea, so put a traffic cone on it, i.e. "do not park your apasiddhanta thoughts here".

There's camps in the spiritual world so why shouldn't there be camps in this world also?

One sadhu said that the most important math we need to know is without Radhika, Krsna is just a zero. And without Her, Sri Krsna's name, form, qualities and pastimes are totally flavorless and dry, just like so many zeros in a row on a check: valueless and worthless.

However you put His number one homegirl into the picture, put a one in front of those zeros, then suddenly is like a check for a one million, one billion, one zillion dollars.

So that is the only math we need to know: focus on the Divine Couple Yugala Kishore.

Originally drawn to show how the sastra dvaita and advaita shlokas merge to reveal the real truth of reality's acintya bheda-abheda nature, this picture of the triangle, circle and cone, as revealed by Mahaksa dasa, seems to illustrate other universal truths.

The flatlanders just cannot effectively represent the true cone nature in two-dimensional space; straight lines appear to curve and circles are crushed into ovals - it could be a funnel or it could be a cone or it could be just a flat plane. But by adding another dimension, the cit dimension, we can see that it is clearly a cone.

The only effective way to represent the truth in two-space is with the two apparently incongruous descriptions: bheda and abheda, fall and no fall, triangle and circle. The two-space of flatland must remain one big box of paradoxes.

Therefore we return to the advice offered in Jaiva-Dharma: wait until the cit dimension is stronger before trying to form an opinion.

"Never really gave up on breakin' out of this two star town".

Originally drawn to show how the sastra dvaita and advaita shlokas merge to reveal the real truth of reality's acintya bheda-abheda nature, this picture of the triangle, circle and cone, as revealed by Mahaksa dasa, seems to illustrate other universal truths.

The flatlanders just cannot effectively represent the true cone nature in two-dimensional space; straight lines appear to curve and circles are crushed into ovals - it could be a funnel or it could be a cone or it could be just a flat plane. But by adding another dimension, the cit dimension, we can see that it is clearly a cone.

The only effective way to represent the truth in two-space is with the two apparently incongruous descriptions: bheda and abheda, fall and no fall, triangle and circle. The two-space of flatland must remain one big box of paradoxes. "Never really gave up on breakin' out of this two horse town".

Therefore we return to the advice offered in Jaiva-Dharma: wait until the cit dimension is stronger before trying to form an opinion.

I see now from where you're really coming from. Are we not all pretty much in the same ball park?:confused:

youarehere.jpg

There's camps in the spiritual world so why shouldn't there be camps in this world also?

Excellent point. Of course, one can have camps without having animosity, can't one? The spiritual camps would be pure and not contaminated by mundane envy and greed, wouldn't they?

So that is the only math we need to know: focus on the Divine Couple Yugala Kishore.

Ah, if only focusing on Yugala Kishore was why I failed ordinary differential equations (ODE) and had to take it over!!!

Yes, perhaps the nature of our love for Krsna will dictate what is more important to us, which side of a truth we will emphasize. Srila Bhaktivinoda says of the various philosophies of the main sampradayas: "When such sectarian Vaisnava principles become transcendental, that is, when they are free of impersonalism, then they become Satvata-dharma, or religious principles related to the Supreme Truth. The different sampradayas, namely:

dvaita (dualism),

dvaitAdvaita (simultaneous oneness and difference),

suddhAdvaita (purified oneness),

and visistadvaita (specific monism)

that are found in satvata-dharma are nothing but wonderful varieties of sentiments within the Vaisnava science. Actually the various sampradayas are not the result of differences in the basic truth". [from Sri Krsna Samhita]

I don't have "Divine Aspiration" before me and cannot find the complete text online, but, this morning, I was reading Srila Sridhar Maharaja explaining that, in performing his pastimes here on mother Bhumi, the Lord was also presenting the emporium of rasas (spiritual moods) from which we may choose.

It is not that there is only one way to serve. Rather so many ways have been given, and we may gravitate towards that mood of service which attracts us most.

Kinda the same priciple applies with the "camps" I would imagine.

Yes, perhaps the nature of our love for Krsna will dictate what is more important to us, which side of a truth we will emphasize. Srila Bhaktivinoda says of the various philosophies of the main sampradayas: "When such sectarian Vaisnava principles become transcendental, that is, when they are free of impersonalism, then they become Satvata-dharma, or religious principles related to the Supreme Truth. The different sampradayas, namely:

dvaita (dualism),

dvaitAdvaita (simultaneous oneness and difference),

suddhAdvaita (purified oneness),

and visistadvaita (specific monism)

that are found in satvata-dharma are nothing but wonderful varieties of sentiments within the Vaisnava science. Actually the various sampradayas are not the result of differences in the basic truth". [from Sri Krsna Samhita]

Guest guest

Spiritually advanced cultures were not ignorant of the principles of mathematics.

Guest guest

Post either your birthday or figure out your numberr, 1-9.

Like did, if your birthday is 9-11-2001, your number is 5 (9+1+1+2+0+0+1=14, 1+4=5)

if your birthday is 12-25, 0000, your number, jesus, is 1 (1+2+2+5+0+0+0+0=10, 1+0=1)

If your birthday is 5-7, 1948, your number is 9 (5+7+1+9+4+8=36. 3+6=9)

This science of nine ball works much better than any type of astrology. We can see who is similar, who is different, who is compatible, who is combative, everything. Try it and post here, Ill psychoanalyze yall later, and your bill will be in the mail.

Its fun.

Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

lets play nine ball. Nine is the Supreme Lord, and the controller of all mathmatics. Unfortunately, kali yuga math is the void, influenced by the anti christ zero.

Here is tha absolute truth about the number nine, aND YA WONT GET BLISTERS ON YOUR FINGERS, AND CHARLIE AND THE GALS WONT GO HUNTIN YA.

I am picking a random number. 108. Add the digits. 9.

Pick another number 16108. 16. If the number is more than one digit, add the digits and subtract from the number. Follow this formula from any number you pick, try the digits of your birthday, the answer will be nine.

1+6+1+0+8=16

1+6=7

16-7=9

my birthday 2-23-1950

2+2+3+1+9+5+0=22

2+2=4

22-4=18

1+8=9

try sppt 11, 2001

9+1+1+2+0+0+1=14

1+4=5

14-5=9

try july 4, 1776

7+4+1+7+7+6=32

3+2=5

32-5=27

2+7=9

Im going completely random here.

1+8+6+4+8+9+4+9+8+4+9=68

6+8=14

68-14=54

5+4=9

Tell your kids. This formula is proof of correct answers to all mathmatics. If your final answer is not nine, then your math is incorrect, because number nine is the symbol of the Supreme Lord.

(Note: there is one caveat where this formula doesnt work, and that is the numbers 1-8, single digits. This anomaly means that one has not achieved the supreme destination yet. 10 works, though.

1+0=1

10-1=9

I got blisters on my fingers.

mad mahax from the ninth dimension