IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

www.vedabase.net is down or what?

Rate this topic

For the last two days I have been getting an error message that says the file can't be found when I try to access vedabase.net.

Is anybody else having that problem and does anybody know what is up?

It's been at least two days now, so it seems more than just some service time for the server.

Horrors!!! It's down for when I check it as well.

I mirrored the entire Vedabase to one of the servers at home (using "wget" under Linux) not long ago. It would be nice if there were a few Vedabase mirrors available on the 'net.

Any volunteers??? If you have an existing web site, or are running your own server on a dedicated IP address (I'm using non-business DSL with a dynamic IP address and DynDNS.org), it wouldn't be hard to do.

For the last two days I have been getting an error message that says the file can't be found when I try to access vedabase.net.

It's been at least two days now, so it seems more than just some service time for the server.

At least this works, http://www.vedabase.com/index.php?main=support

That's good, but vedabase.com and vedabase.net appear to be hosted on two different servers (two vastly different IP addresses at least)...

vedabase.org. 3601 IN A 203.29.209.20

www.vedabase.com. 3000 IN A 65.254.254.34

The vedabase.com page looks like support for the desktop (not web) version of the Vedabase.