Pankaja_Dasa Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 Whats the best type of business to start nowadays? in opinion of devotees here. Quote
brajeshwara das Posted March 29, 2007 Report Posted March 29, 2007 Internet IT -related that can generate good revenue but done anywhere. So devotees can live in or near the Dham, in an Ashram in the USA or a farm community maybe, but earn Western wages. You could work far less potentially and have more time for sadhana. I work in software and always think how good it would be to have a devotee-owned business (like a cooperative) maybe doing web development or software testing. That whole daiva-varnashram model talked about in other threads would need to be in full force in this sort of company. Quote
Pankaja_Dasa Posted April 1, 2007 Author Report Posted April 1, 2007 I might try a Painting and Decorating Business with my Uncle whome I've been helping out over past Few weeks.!! Quote
Pankaja_Dasa Posted April 4, 2007 Author Report Posted April 4, 2007 Wow good for you prabuji. I just been painting and decorating little bit, good luck,... Ps. Helping my Uncle out. Learned few things. he lets the property out. I actua;lly wanted to know how it was done. It's very hard work.! Quote
Smiley Posted October 18, 2007 Report Posted October 18, 2007 Whats the best type of business to start nowadays? in opinion of devotees here. I think it is affiliate marketing. This is ideal for anyone who likes to spend time on the internet. A good example is this blog (one of mine) which is affiliated with 3 different corporations: HardSmacks. com Also by focusing your business efforts through the internet, you can easily get your spiritual message accross in a subtle way. For instance if you use a blog or a website to market companies that you are affiliated with, then you can simply add a link to your site or blog entitled something intriguing like 'self-realization', 'meditation', 'Eastern Spirituality', 'Yoga', etc. I have several spiritual clubs/groups that I promote but it is not obvious at first. Mark Quote
lovesafron Posted December 3, 2007 Report Posted December 3, 2007 Any new technology related business like internet,computer,telecommunication,branded clothings frenchisee...etc.. Quote
Avinash Posted December 17, 2007 Report Posted December 17, 2007 If you are in India, then online tution is a very good business. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.