IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Shree Maharajji’s 2007 US Visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj is once again making a visit to the Western World and will be staying at Barsana Dham in Austin Texas. He is scheduled to arrive on April 9 and initially scheduled to leave about May15, 2007 (but there is a possibility that this might get extended a little longer…no guarantees).

Also, during his visits, they attempt to celebrate some of the traditional celebrations that occur in India and at other times of the year at Barsana Dham. Below is the tentative schedule of some of them:

Tenative Calendar of Special Events During Shree Maharajji’s Visit to Barsana Dham

Shree Maharajji’s arrival date has been confirmed – April 9th. His departure is scheduled for May 15th, but may be extended 1-2 weeks.

Mon, April 9 Welcoming Program

Sat, April 14 Radha Ashtmi Celebration

Sat, April 21 Live Discourse

Sun, April 22 Rath Yatra Celebration

Sat, April 28 Divali with Grand Fireworks Display

Sun, April 29 Govardhan Puja

Sun, May 6 Ekta Mandir Discourse, Dallas TX-- Shree Maharajji will be in Dallas for 1 day

Thurs, May 10 Shree Maharajji will be in Houston for 1 day

Sat, May 12 Barsana Dham Mela – a traditional Indian fair

Background:

While there are some “centers” around the U.S. and other parts of the World, there are ONLY Five (5) main Ashrams that have been established in the world by Shree Maharajji (and through his foremost disciple Shree Swamiji). Four (4) are in India and Barsana Dham is the only one in the Western World.

Shree Maharajji had never traveled much outside India and his first historic trip to the Western World and to the United States was back in 2005.

Shree Maharajji spends so much time and Graces so many people and has for the last 60 years. It is a RARE opportunity to be able to be with such a Saint and especially with such an opportunity here in the West. He has truly come to help us to re-focus ourselves on the path of Raganuga Bhakti. If your heart has had even the slightest desire or interest in meeting or discovering more about this path then don’t let this opportunity of being with a true Saint slip through your hands.

Also, I might as well mention it…Don’t Listen to those on this Board which will probably once again start-up the namaparadh once this is posted. Just ignore their ignorance and pray for their forgiveness in saying things about Guru’s which they don’t follow.. I challenge you to go and SEE FOR YOURSELF and see what your heart tells you.

Here are some personal suggestions, based upon my staying at Barsana Dham in 2005.

I would suggest that you to try to take off as much time as you can --a few days or several days (or a week or two) and go there and stay …although any amount of time spent would be beneficial.

By taking as much time as you can and staying there, you can forget the “world” and immerse yourself in Shree Maharajji’s Grace, the Kirtan, the Leelas, and work on your sadhana.

If it similar to last time, usually the day begins at about 4:30 am in the Temple and continues all day long. Breaks for meals, then there are events with Shree Maharajji like “picnics”, etc. and then in the evenings there where cultural dancing and entertainment by devotees for Shree Maharajji. Each day went up until about 9:00 pm.

It can be a little “intense”, but again you should view the whole program as your sadhana.

Of course Barsana Dham has such nice rooms that you can stay in at any other time of the year…however, because there are literally hundreds of people out there and they do their absolute best to accommodate as many people from here and around the World that they can…. you will most likely have to stay in a room with other people. Men and Women separate of course. They make “rooms” in all the available space out there. However, I believe the reduced charge to stay is $25.00 for the day and night and that includes your meals. So for the less “private” experience the price certainly is right. These “minor” inconveniences are certainly nothing like if you go to India for Shree Maharajji’s Sadhana programs there. Again, what a wonderful opportunity for the people of the West.

My one last suggestion would be….if any of the program appears “foreign” to you or a little strenuous…just do the best you can….try not to let your worldly “intellect” get your mind going. Just try and remember what a rare opportunity it is to be in the presence of such a Saint and ask that your heart be opened to the Unprecedented Grace that is surely being given. If you go with an open, humble, and sincere desire, then I feel certain you will surely experience something. Another thing that happened to me…I don’t think I really realized the impact and the Grace that had started to change me until after I had left Barsana Dham last time. It was one of those things where it wasn’t until I got back into the “real world” that I realized how this loving Saint had imparted just a sliver of Grace into my heart that has not stopped growing since then. Also, I realize it truly is up to me to establish and keep that connection to continue to feel that Grace and grow closer to Radha Krishn.

Hari Bol!

Guest guest

Namaste

Shree Maharajji is now expected to arrive even earlier which hopefully will give us more time to be with him.

He is now scheduled to arrive at Barsana Dham in Austin Tx, this Sunday April 1 and appears he will still be there until May 13 or possibly longer.

Hari Bol !

Guest guest

Jai Shree Radhey

We are thrilled to announce that Shree Maharajji will arrive in Barsana Dham one week earlier than anticipated. He will arrive on Sunday, April 1st, in time for the 7:30 pm darshan.

__

The Historic Visit of the

Fifth Original Jagadguru in 5,000 Years

Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj

to Barsana Dham • Austin, Texas

April 9 (Now April 1)– May 15, 2007

We are very pleased to invite you and your family to Barsana Dham for the long-anticipated visit of Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Maharajji. This is a rare and precious opportunity to have the association of the Supreme Acharya of this age.

Shree Maharajji will be in Barsana Dham from April 9th (Now April 1st) - May 15th, 2007 and may extend his visit 1-2 weeks more.

Live Public Discourse (in Hindi)

Saturday, April 21, 2007 • 6:00 pm

Join us for Shree Maharajji's first ever live discourse in Barsana Dham and listen to his Divine teachings. His knowledge is incomparable and his explanations clarify the deepest aspects of the spiritual philosophy in simple language so that any soul can benefit from his teachings.

“I can think of no greater blessing than to hear Shree Maharajji's Divine speech. With every fiber of your being you feel the Grace of being in the actual satsang of a Jagadguru. It is beyond description." Raj Goel, Austin

(Child care will be available during the program.)

Satsang

1:30 pm & 7:30 pm every day

We invite you join Shree Maharajji’s lively satsang, have his holy darshan and experience the Bliss of his kirtan. During his presence in the Temple hall he often sings the Divine kirtan and occasionally gives spontaneous talks.

Staying in Barsana Dham

We invite you and your family to stay in Barsana Dham’s overnight accommodations during this special time. Reservations for overnight accommodations can be made Monday through Sunday.

9:00 am – 5:00 pm

(512) 288-7180

We look forward to welcoming you to Barsana Dham for this auspicious occasion.

Guest guest

Today, Shree Maharajji set his departure date from Barsana Dham for Tuesday, May 1st.

Please contact us if you need to adjust the dates of your stay.

We are thrilled to announce that Shree Maharajji will give 3 live televised discourses broadcast world-wide. He will speak on the weekends of April 14th, 21st, and 28th. At this time, we don't know whether he will speak on Saturdays or Sundays.

Guest guest

Jai Shree Radhey!

Due to his extreme kindness, Shree Maharajji has agreed to extend his dates at Barsana Dham. He will now leave Barsana Dham on May 13th.

We encourage everyone to take advantage of this precious devotional opportunity and to come to Barsana Dham for as long as possible. Please contact us if your plans for stay will change as a result of this announcement.

The current schedule of events remains unchanged, with an addition of the Mela on May 12th:

Divine Discourses

Shree Maharajji will give three LIVE televised discourses (in Hindi) here at Barsana Dham to be broadcast on TV Asia in the U.S. and on Aastha TV world-wide.

Sunday, April 15th, 11:00 am (central time)

Saturday, April 21st, 6:00 pm (central time)

Sunday, April 29th, 11:00 am (central time).

Celebration Schedule

Sat, April 14 Radha Ashtmi Celebration

Sun, April 15 TV Asia Live Discourse, 11:00 am

Sat, April 21 TV Asia Live Discourse, 6:00 pm

Sun, April 22 Rath Yatra Celebration

Sat, April 28 Divali with Grand Fireworks Display

Sun, April 29 TV Asia Live Discourse, 11:00 am

Sun, April 29 Govardhan Puja

Sat, May 12 Mela - Noon to 5:00 pm

Hari Bol

Guest guest

Haribol!

just wanted to let everyone know that Jagadguru Kripalu Maharaj is in residence at Barsana Dham in Austin, Texas, and I would highly recommend anyone who is able to, to receive his darshan. They have a website at barsanadham.org, and He will be giving a live discourse this saturday at 6pm.

Radhey Radhey!