IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

vow - hunter to Narada

Rate this topic

Start your own mission. In the disciplic succession of Srila Prabhupada. Initiate devotees based on your understanding of his instructions. Find a devotee 'actor' brahman who agrees with you that you feel is qualified to be Acharya. Be your own acharya if need be. A small house in the country maybe, bring your families. Assign your varnas. Do your preaching. Practice what you preach.

Already in the works before these topical threads were even posted on this forum. Conceptual, outline, and multi-lateral discussion and input from a small but dedicated group.

But it is not our own. It is the perpetuation of the mission of Srila Prabhupada's Iskcon, in spirit and eventually, practically, to the letter.

Iskcon. Re formed.

As to Beggars comments, consider who is a candidate to be empowered.

A group of sincere disciples of Srila Prabhupada who follows his instructions as if they were all in all should do the trick. Pretenders to the throne will be allowed in for Arotik and Diety darshan, fed prasadam...

And then their muzzles will be put back into place. LOL

Hare Krsna

Good luck with that.

Oh, please, that is figurative in my ideal vision!

When someone begins to speak without authority in your home and tell your children what to do in ways that contradict your disciplinary paradigm to a harmful extreme, you realize you made a poor choice in a guest, and ask him to leave.

If you own the property, and carry a big stick, this is usually all that is required.

Conversely, only a BIG Devotee with a VERY BIG STICK, can walk into one of Srila Prabhupada's Iskcon temples and make some third rate professional reciter of the Bhagavatam get off the Vyasasana and hit the road.

In leiu of my lack of empowerment in that regard, I choose the path the Lord lays out as an alternative.

But don't think I am not laying down auxilary plans for the glorious day, 10 years or 100 years down the line, where such house cleaning will be the Joy of the Martial class.

Hare Krsna